First  Prev  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  Next  Last
Post Reply Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Discussions
od1968 
16236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

ddrober2003 wrote:




13636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/13
So the real finale of the series will be in August with 3 OVAs??
26789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

Roseleyn wrote:

So the real finale of the series will be in August with 3 OVAs??

Yes, it seems this latest TV ep was more of just a backstory, albeit, a pretty good one.
kastzy 
25612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/29/13
finally got home from work. resisted going here first to get first impressions and resisted scrolling down on the episode to read comments.



. . . im committed to seeing this to the end.
25639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/29/13
First the Backstory was excellent.Explains a lot.I dont know why people are upset about that being the last EP when you have 3 specials that will be on CR.BTW you had to watch the specials that bridged season one and two to really get S2.
17824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/13
Ep 13 Spoilers
19379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

cheapshotfail wrote:

Ep 13 Spoilers

Daeus 
21479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/13 , edited 6/29/13
1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/29/13
This is freakin brilliant, now I have to avoid Oreimo threads until August 17...Still in regards to episode 13, I really like Kyosuke, he's not that great but Id say he's much better than most of the nice male bland protagonist....Also..............Manami.............What the fuck............
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
In my opinion, I feel that episode 13 was in a way, helping to see things from Kirino's side of view, instead of Kyousuke, we all thought at the beginning, Kirino was just a bitch to Kyousuke from the beginning, and I thought so too, but after watching episode 13 and seeing how Kirino's relationship with Kyousuke was in the past and how it got to be until the present time, and how she even started eroge really changed how I think about her, I can't wait for the final 3 OVA's for this anime. Hopefully, it will show Kyousuke's relationship with Kirino like how it did in Volume 12 of the light novel.
49280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 6/30/13

DCHRAY wrote:

In my opinion, I feel that episode 13 was in a way, helping to see things from Kirino's side of view, instead of Kyousuke, we all thought at the beginning, Kirino was just a bitch to Kyousuke from the beginning, and I thought so too, but after watching episode 13 and seeing how Kirino's relationship with Kyousuke was in the past and how it got to be until the present time, and how she even started eroge really changed how I think about her, I can't wait for the final 3 OVA's for this anime. Hopefully, it will show Kyousuke's relationship with Kirino like how it did in Volume 12 of the light novel.

The plan all along was for the 3 OVAs to animate the end of the series, specifically volume 12. It wasn't done early enough for episode 13 to be made... hence the delay until August when they come out. It just takes that long to make an episode from script to broadcast.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/13

hpulley wrote:


DCHRAY wrote:

In my opinion, I feel that episode 13 was in a way, helping to see things from Kirino's side of view, instead of Kyousuke, we all thought at the beginning, Kirino was just a bitch to Kyousuke from the beginning, and I thought so too, but after watching episode 13 and seeing how Kirino's relationship with Kyousuke was in the past and how it got to be until the present time, and how she even started eroge really changed how I think about her, I can't wait for the final 3 OVA's for this anime. Hopefully, it will show Kyousuke's relationship with Kirino like how it did in Volume 12 of the light novel.

The plan all along was for the 3 OVAs to animate the end of the series, specifically volume 12. It wasn't done early enough for episode 13 to be made... hence the delay until August when they come out. It just takes that long to make an episode from script to broadcast.


I wonder how will the 3 OVA's will be animated in accordance to Volume 12 though, the anime hasn't really been following the light novel in my perspective. As you know, the first DVD/BD set of Oreimo 2 will include the Bonus Novel telling what happened to Kirino and Kyousuke's relationship 10 years after. So I'm sorta wondering whether that too, will be fitted into the last OVA. Would be a nice way to end the series with that, instead of the cliffhanger at the end of Volume 12.
63829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Online
Posted 6/30/13 , edited 6/30/13
I loved Kirino in the latest episode, so much to explain her attitude. With that said I can't help but feel that this episode is to set up the end some people have been dreading. I hope they don't stick to script of the ending.
49280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 6/30/13 , edited 6/30/13

DCHRAY wrote:

I wonder how will the 3 OVA's will be animated in accordance to Volume 12 though, the anime hasn't really been following the light novel in my perspective. As you know, the first DVD/BD set of Oreimo 2 will include the Bonus Novel telling what happened to Kirino and Kyousuke's relationship 10 years after. So I'm sorta wondering whether that too, will be fitted into the last OVA. Would be a nice way to end the series with that, instead of the cliffhanger at the end of Volume 12.

Volume 1 of the disc with the 10 Years Later short bonus novel is already out and you can read about it...

The OVAs aren't actually out yet so I don't know for sure but the plan originally was for the OVAs to animate to the end of the 12th novel. Whether they will do alternate endings or epilogues... we shall find out in August.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/13

hpulley wrote:


DCHRAY wrote:

I wonder how will the 3 OVA's will be animated in accordance to Volume 12 though, the anime hasn't really been following the light novel in my perspective. As you know, the first DVD/BD set of Oreimo 2 will include the Bonus Novel telling what happened to Kirino and Kyousuke's relationship 10 years after. So I'm sorta wondering whether that too, will be fitted into the last OVA. Would be a nice way to end the series with that, instead of the cliffhanger at the end of Volume 12.

Volume 1 of the disc with the 10 Years Later short bonus novel is already out and you can read about it...

The OVAs aren't actually out yet so I don't know for sure but the plan originally was for the OVAs to animate to the end of the 12th novel. Whether they will do alternate endings or epilogues... we shall find out in August.


I hope they do follow through like the end of Volume 12, would kinda suck if they did the alternative routes or epilogues cause I'm sure most of the viewers here want to know what will become of Kirino and Kyousuke's relationship. And I did not know that the bonus novel is already out, can't seem to find a site where I can read it though sadly.
First  Prev  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.