First  Prev  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  Next  Last
Post Reply Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Discussions
14732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In Your Memories
Offline
Posted 8/17/13 , edited 8/17/13

Hibria187 wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

That fist fight o.o


The way Kirino carrys herself i knew it would come down to that...

what i didnt see was



31292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 8/17/13 , edited 8/17/13
That was an enjoyable 3 episode OVAs and a nice way to end the series. I think we all knew this sort of ending would come to pass, even to those of us who haven't read the light novels yet. Overall it was a very enjoyable series with a lot of laughs. I very much enjoyed watching this series and can say it was time well spent.
43768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Reno, NV, USA
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
Definitely an interesting trip. Probably I'll buy the DVD or BR release-- if just to have it next to the season 1 set. While I can understand the motivations, I still think Kyousuke's (especially) and Kirino's choices were selfish and unwise. Kyousuke in particular threw away a lot, more than just the attention of cute girls.
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 8/17/13

RolexKid wrote:

well 4 ships have just been sunk, was an interesting way to end it though


Even after reading the manga i honestly thought they were gonna twist the end on me

nope they didnt and i still teared up
21547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
I can say it - WORST FUCKING ENDING EVER.
27964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 8/17/13

xKagamine wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

LMFAO Season 3? About what?

Anyway, like i said when i read the light novel they are bound to get back together since they obviously love each other and that whole resolution is a joke even though it does fit the theme decently. P.S. FUCK YOU MANAMI, YOU MAD BRO?


omg i hope you dont mind but im takiing that pic lol i was looking for it all over the place Google images doesnt have it yet lol



Nah, take it man enjoy.


OH im so happy right now!
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 8/17/13

SoTa_PoP wrote:

I can say it - WORST FUCKING ENDING EVER.


explain how/????

how was it even remotely a bad ending?!?!
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Right behind you
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
I did think about how they would do season3. So many series always focus on middle School/HS setting. Need more college settings(Love Hina a go). They could do that with this series easily. Or possibly more OVA's that can branch off the good ending from season one. I really liked how they did 2 endings and season2 was a continuity of the bad ending episode.

Don't crush my hopes and dreams. It's all i have.......otherwise its the bat to the back of the head for me.
pakola 
14579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
AMAZING, THAT IS ALL...LOVED IT
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 8/17/13

Mike3snk wrote:

I did think about how they would do season3. So many series always focus on middle School/HS setting. Need more college settings(Love Hina a go). They could do that with this series easily. Or possibly more OVA's that can branch off the good ending from season one. I really liked how they did 2 endings and season2 was a continuity of the bad ending episode.

Don't crush my hopes and dreams. It's all i have.......otherwise its the bat to the back of the head for me.


I really would dislike another season / any more ova's


the ending was perfect imo and it leaves the watcher with their own imagination

it couldnt have ended any better then it did
12629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Connecticut
Online
Posted 8/17/13

GoldTStar wrote:


xKagamine wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

LMFAO Season 3? About what?

Anyway, like i said when i read the light novel they are bound to get back together since they obviously love each other and that whole resolution is a joke even though it does fit the theme decently. P.S. FUCK YOU MANAMI, YOU MAD BRO?


omg i hope you dont mind but im takiing that pic lol i was looking for it all over the place Google images doesnt have it yet lol



Nah, take it man enjoy.


OH im so happy right now!

ありがとう!Arigato ! *trying to speak in Kirino's voice*

12629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Connecticut
Online
Posted 8/17/13

Hibria187 wrote:


Mike3snk wrote:

I did think about how they would do season3. So many series always focus on middle School/HS setting. Need more college settings(Love Hina a go). They could do that with this series easily. Or possibly more OVA's that can branch off the good ending from season one. I really liked how they did 2 endings and season2 was a continuity of the bad ending episode.

Don't crush my hopes and dreams. It's all i have.......otherwise its the bat to the back of the head for me.


I really would dislike another season / any more ova's


the ending was perfect imo and it leaves the watcher with their own imagination

it couldnt have ended any better then it did

i highly aboubt they would do anymore episodes they did all this 3 OVA worldwide simultaneous stuff to end it

9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 8/17/13

xKagamine wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:


xKagamine wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

LMFAO Season 3? About what?

Anyway, like i said when i read the light novel they are bound to get back together since they obviously love each other and that whole resolution is a joke even though it does fit the theme decently. P.S. FUCK YOU MANAMI, YOU MAD BRO?


omg i hope you dont mind but im takiing that pic lol i was looking for it all over the place Google images doesnt have it yet lol



Nah, take it man enjoy.


OH im so happy right now!

ありがとう!Arigato ! *trying to speak in Kirino's voice*




それは最高だった idk if im typing this correctly but yeaaa
21547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/13 , edited 8/17/13
16840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
Decent end. Overall I'll give the series a 7.5
Though I did shed a tear in episode 14.
I'll give it that. Going to bed now.
First  Prev  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.