Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Your comfy clothes :3
3773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 4/8/13
At home: My blue robe and red/white star pajama pants, with my slippers.
At School: A sweater, dark stretch jeans, and sneakers.
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Male
Offline
Posted 5/16/13 , edited 5/16/13
home: pair of shorts and a shirt with its sleeves rolled up (its hot)
school: we wear corporate attires so its never gonna be comfy
14275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
at home: always boxers or basketball shorts and wife beater.
outside: tank top and shorts.
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / SoCal, HB
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
sweatpants and a t-shirt

socks on occasion
Sogno- 
16506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
a blanket
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / england
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
SHORTS, all the time and people are like "you're crazy for wearing shorts when it's snowing"
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
Seeing as my class schedule was mostly music classes, and I was only out for a few hours, I was going to school in pjs and a t-shirt.
6034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
an old brown shirt I got from an employer several years ago and...well...i don't know.
7538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

Larliet wrote:

At home: My blue robe and red/white star pajama pants, with my slippers.
At School: A sweater, dark stretch jeans, and sneakers.

*gasp* so you don't wear much clothing on the "upstairs" part of your body??



Mayo2111 wrote:

an old brown shirt I got from an employer several years ago and...well...i don't know.

I just realized that i don't own a brown shirt, or brown pants. I don't own a single article of clothing that happens to be brown O_o
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
Sweatpants and no shirt
31228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
White T and sport shorts.
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
My skinny jeans and a long sleeved black shirt
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Arctic
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
sweatpants all the way. Throw on a nice cotton shirt and I'm good to waste a day... or two
3773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

Em0SceneStabr wrote:


Larliet wrote:

At home: My blue robe and red/white star pajama pants, with my slippers.
At School: A sweater, dark stretch jeans, and sneakers.

*gasp* so you don't wear much clothing on the "upstairs" part of your body??



Mayo2111 wrote:

an old brown shirt I got from an employer several years ago and...well...i don't know.

I just realized that i don't own a brown shirt, or brown pants. I don't own a single article of clothing that happens to be brown O_o


Nope.
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/13
I always wear pajamas when I'm at home, always
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.