First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan Discussions (Spoilers)
54244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

Episode 2.

Boring and predictable.
Can't wait till they start the real action though.


2667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

chrome_mist wrote:


Episode 2.

Boring and predictable.
Can't wait till they start the real action though.





Oh, so you can predict the Armored Titan rushing through the gate?Also, what Eren's father did to him and what happens to the other refugees? Might as well don't watch it since you can predict it.
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Ljubljana SI, EU
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

Nioos wrote:


ZeroAsaNumber wrote:

Yup. He's reckless little brat (in the first episode). Anyway can someone tell how old they are?



Eren's only about aged 10 or 11, and you can't blame him for having... excessive angst, the show actually portrayed him quite realistically to children his age.


You're right. I cheched wikipedia later. It's true that at this age children are reckless (have younger sis). But still I think he's to impulsive and probably anyone would faint if he saw his mom being eaten by titan. I was also surprised that the wall guard was so weak and also outnubered. Also they should have an outpost to see enemy aproaching.
23483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Online
Posted 4/15/13

HermitNaruto wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


Episode 2.

Boring and predictable.
Can't wait till they start the real action though.





Oh, so you can predict the Armored Titan rushing through the gate?Also, what Eren's father did to him and what happens to the other refugees? Might as well don't watch it since you can predict it.


Was going to say the same thing, lmao.
23483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Online
Posted 4/15/13
My main gripe is.... it's been a century and they STILL don't have an uber powerful weapon to combat these things, just swords and wires? If you ask me, those idiots deserved it.
5506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
The soldiers were way too comfortable. Didn't have their guard up at all and when it came to actual fighting no one was prepared. Can completely understand why Eren was having a go at them first ep.



2667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

tehstud wrote:


HermitNaruto wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


Episode 2.

Boring and predictable.
Can't wait till they start the real action though.





Oh, so you can predict the Armored Titan rushing through the gate?Also, what Eren's father did to him and what happens to the other refugees? Might as well don't watch it since you can predict it.


Was going to say the same thing, lmao.


Thanks, i was getting tired of people saying the story is predictable when they don't even know whats going to happens next. It's blasphemy i tell you
54244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

HermitNaruto wrote:

Oh, so you can predict the Armored Titan rushing through the gate?Also, what Eren's father did to him and what happens to the other refugees? Might as well don't watch it since you can predict it.


Calm your tits.
I wasn't even referring to the story, but to how the characters reacted/behaved.




I should've made it more clear but tch, y'all getting
defensive just after the 2nd episode.



15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

tehstud wrote:

My main gripe is.... it's been a century and they STILL don't have an uber powerful weapon to combat these things, just swords and wires? If you ask me, those idiots deserved it.


Well they have cannons but you'll find out why nothing is really fully effective except for the swords. They will probably cover that during the training episode.
31292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 4/15/13 , edited 4/15/13
Enjoyed the first two episodes so far. Will be watching the rest to see where this goes. Also going to check around to see if I can find the manga in print form.
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Anywhere in the w...
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
Episode was not that spectacular in my opinion.
Still waiting for the action
41079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / NE
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

tehstud wrote:

My main gripe is.... it's been a century and they STILL don't have an uber powerful weapon to combat these things, just swords and wires? If you ask me, those idiots deserved it.


The military probably didn't see the need to develop more powerful weapons since maintaining the wall was their strategy.
17940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

volcan_98 wrote:


tehstud wrote:

My main gripe is.... it's been a century and they STILL don't have an uber powerful weapon to combat these things, just swords and wires? If you ask me, those idiots deserved it.


The military probably didn't see the need to develop more powerful weapons since maintaining the wall was their strategy.


don't look if you don't want to know.
17940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

cloud8100 wrote:

The soldiers were way too comfortable. Didn't have their guard up at all and when it came to actual fighting no one was prepared. Can completely understand why Eren was having a go at them first ep.





31284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
I had high hopes for this anime after hearing people talk about it and give it high praise. I then watched the first episode and was sorely let down by how predictable it was. I didn't watch the 2nd episode yet, but if its anything like the first one I think I'll be passing on this series. Hopefully the manga isn't this boring. There is one thing I do like about this series, and its the music.
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.