First  Prev  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan Discussions (Spoilers)
50531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

AnimeKami wrote:


Des85 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


I see you have a phd as well, you sly devil you XD

Bragging rights is nice to have as well, lol.

I promised i'd write something err... I love how the post above yours edited the words to bold. I thought it was appropriate to do so as well.

EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS!!!


Wonder if it's possible to get a phd in other genres once you've gotten one :P

To be on-topic a little.
I've only watched 2 or 3 episodes of this one. Not becaus I thought it was bad or anything like that. summer just came in the way.
I'll probably marathon it when it's done.


love to have a phd in mahou shoujo XD



I get offers in my email for PHds all the time. I'm sure they'd give me one in Mahou Shoujo if I asked... let me check, I'm sure I still have a few in my spam folder LOL

I offered to be a moderator too. I should have given them my real reason for wanting to be a mod: I want to be responsible for checking all the images posted to the AMP thread to make sure they aren't showing more than 50% of the boobs and only if my official title can be "AMP Boob Inspector". Should I edit my entry to say that? I spoil all over too though I try to cover them all in spoiler tags but I should probably rescind my application. It would make me have to think hard about what I post, being a mod and all... and I don't really want that.

Is it Saturday night yet? As silly as this show is, really when you think about it, I really look forward to it. Meat mecha and Potatoes show, love it!
79785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

hpulley wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Des85 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


I see you have a phd as well, you sly devil you XD

Bragging rights is nice to have as well, lol.

I promised i'd write something err... I love how the post above yours edited the words to bold. I thought it was appropriate to do so as well.

EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS!!!


Wonder if it's possible to get a phd in other genres once you've gotten one :P

To be on-topic a little.
I've only watched 2 or 3 episodes of this one. Not becaus I thought it was bad or anything like that. summer just came in the way.
I'll probably marathon it when it's done.


love to have a phd in mahou shoujo XD



I get offers in my email for PHds all the time. I'm sure they'd give me one in Mahou Shoujo if I asked... let me check, I'm sure I still have a few in my spam folder LOL

I offered to be a moderator too. I should have given them my real reason for wanting to be a mod: I want to be responsible for checking all the images posted to the AMP thread to make sure they aren't showing more than 50% of the boobs and only if my official title can be "AMP Boob Inspector". Should I edit my entry to say that? I spoil all over too though I try to cover them all in spoiler tags but I should probably rescind my application. It would make me have to think hard about what I post, being a mod and all... and I don't really want that.

Is it Saturday night yet? As silly as this show is, really when you think about it, I really look forward to it. Meat mecha and Potatoes show, love it!


I can only imagine how one would handle the title " AMP Boob Inspector " ... frankly half the stuff posted in amp is not even worth the attention it gets, but that is me...

potatoes make great french fries??? because potatoes is relevant tot he thread.

50531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

AnimeKami wrote:

potatoes make great french fries??? because potatoes is relevant tot he thread.

It's too bad Wendy's in Japan is gone or almost gone. They have baked potatoes. Would have made for the perfect product placement! Of all the crazy things I can't think of a restaurant in Japan which does baked potatoes or sweet potatoes, yet they are popular food at home and stuff. Opportunity lost... surprised McDonald's isn't making a special baked potato just for this, the Attack on Titan Burger and Baked Potato Setto would be perfecto...
79785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/7/13


not sure if people will buy the potato due to the anime... profits profits profits sad day indeed
50531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

AnimeKami wrote:



not sure if people will buy the potato due to the anime... profits profits profits sad day indeed


They have an Attack on Titan branded curry now. I don't remember any curry on the show... Obviously we need Attack on Titan branded Iced Maccha... as it doesn't have to have anything to do with anything for it to be a product co-marketing scheme.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/06/07-1/attack-on-titan-branded-curry-is-a-real-product
79785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

hpulley wrote:

They have an Attack on Titan branded curry now. I don't remember any curry on the show... Obviously we need Attack on Titan branded Iced Maccha... as it doesn't have to have anything to do with anything for it to be a product co-marketing scheme.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/06/07-1/attack-on-titan-branded-curry-is-a-real-product


they need a meat lovers pizza (looking at you pizza hut)
50531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

AnimeKami wrote:


hpulley wrote:

They have an Attack on Titan branded curry now. I don't remember any curry on the show... Obviously we need Attack on Titan branded Iced Maccha... as it doesn't have to have anything to do with anything for it to be a product co-marketing scheme.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/06/07-1/attack-on-titan-branded-curry-is-a-real-product


they need a meat lovers pizza (looking at you pizza hut)

It could have little Military Police people shaped sausages you could eat like you're a Titan. What's Pizza Hut's corporate headquarter's phone number again???
79785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/7/13 , edited 6/7/13

hpulley wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


hpulley wrote:

They have an Attack on Titan branded curry now. I don't remember any curry on the show... Obviously we need Attack on Titan branded Iced Maccha... as it doesn't have to have anything to do with anything for it to be a product co-marketing scheme.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/06/07-1/attack-on-titan-branded-curry-is-a-real-product


they need a meat lovers pizza (looking at you pizza hut)

It could have little Military Police people shaped sausages you could eat like you're a Titan. What's Pizza Hut's corporate headquarter's phone number again???


7100 Corporate Drive Plano, TX 75024, U.S.

That's the headquarters

For Urgent Matters 1-800-948-8488(U.S. Only)
50531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

AnimeKami wrote:


hpulley wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


hpulley wrote:

They have an Attack on Titan branded curry now. I don't remember any curry on the show... Obviously we need Attack on Titan branded Iced Maccha... as it doesn't have to have anything to do with anything for it to be a product co-marketing scheme.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/06/07-1/attack-on-titan-branded-curry-is-a-real-product


they need a meat lovers pizza (looking at you pizza hut)

It could have little Military Police people shaped sausages you could eat like you're a Titan. What's Pizza Hut's corporate headquarter's phone number again???


7100 Corporate Drive Plano, TX 75024, U.S.

That's the headquarters

For Urgent Matters 1-800-948-8488(U.S. Only)


Thanks... think blood pudding would work better than sausages?
79785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/7/13 , edited 6/7/13

hpulley wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


hpulley wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


hpulley wrote:

They have an Attack on Titan branded curry now. I don't remember any curry on the show... Obviously we need Attack on Titan branded Iced Maccha... as it doesn't have to have anything to do with anything for it to be a product co-marketing scheme.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/06/07-1/attack-on-titan-branded-curry-is-a-real-product


they need a meat lovers pizza (looking at you pizza hut)

It could have little Military Police people shaped sausages you could eat like you're a Titan. What's Pizza Hut's corporate headquarter's phone number again???


7100 Corporate Drive Plano, TX 75024, U.S.

That's the headquarters

For Urgent Matters 1-800-948-8488(U.S. Only)


Thanks... think blood pudding would work better than sausages?


if it is clean...

speak of the devil



754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / US
Offline
Posted 6/7/13
Thinking I need to order Pizza Hut to watch the next new episode
38761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 6/7/13 , edited 6/7/13
I feel really sorry for whoever has to stretch chapter 46 into an entire anime episode in season two.


AnimeKami wrote:

Anyways that one guy said i was the asspain (I know who you are, you know who you are, nothing personal was taken) XDDDD

Was this me? I can't remember, but asspain rings a bell. So I'm glad you're not angry if it was.


AnimeKami wrote:

RAGE at fairy tail omg...

Yes.
79785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

Insomnist wrote:

I feel really sorry for whoever has to stretch chapter 46 into an entire anime episode in season two.


AnimeKami wrote:

Anyways that one guy said i was the asspain (I know who you are, you know who you are, nothing personal was taken) XDDDD

Was this me? I can't remember, but asspain rings a bell. So I'm glad you're not angry if it was.


AnimeKami wrote:

RAGE at fairy tail omg...

Yes.


remember asspain turned into assprin?

yeah...

I need a table to flip, lol.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 6/8/13


Hanji come on now you know you only like girls!
19859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/8/13 , edited 6/8/13
new episode today :D:D:D



my master shall be proud of this
First  Prev  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.