Remove this ad
First  Prev  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan Discussions (Spoilers)
43467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 6/30/13

AnimeKami wrote:

Maybe you should work for Crunchyroll O.O

Crunchyroll, seriously, call me anytime! But I suspect they already have an army of translators either working for them or outsourced.
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Under fire
Offline
Posted 6/30/13 , edited 6/30/13

hpulley wrote:

We have asked Crunchyroll for other spoiler tags but perhaps the discussion board software doesn't handle it. I have also suggested they might want to use an episode/thread model like MAL but no one else is interested in it. Which is fine, I just make suggestions, that's all.

The thread mentioned above about spoilers is a personal thread. I have asked Crunchyroll mods to produce an official spoiler FAQ but I don't think this has been done yet. If they feel like it, they can make one. Again, it is their forum so they are free to add FAQs as they see fit.

Really though, if you don't want to be spoiled then don't click the spoiler tags. Honestly, when I don't want to be spoiled on a show I avoid the discussion forums about that show FOR THE WHOLE WEEK. I know people watch shows elsewhere first and, in addition to me reading the novels and manga other people read them too so I know that there can be spoilers anytime. If you really want to avoid all spoilers then don't go to the discussion forums. But, the forums are fun! you say... and they are fun, but be prepared to be spoiled at any time I say. It happens. $#!^ happens...


Personal but relevant and valid to anyone and everyone.

Shit certainly does happen, but that doesn't mean people should say whatever they want. It should honestly be regarded as a forum rule, just not an 'official' one. You can't spoil stuff for people. It's wrong. Just like you get banned or are given a forum vacation for breaking a forum rule, people are going to get on your case for leaking spoilers. If that has to be me every time so be it. I will do it, because spoilers put my jimmies in knots I can't describe.

The spoiler box exists on this forum for a reason, and it certainly doesn't exist so it can be ignored. Yes, one could make the argument that avoiding the forum altogether is the best option, but why take the whole leg off to treat a small wound?
43467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 6/30/13

zipzo wrote:

Personal but relevant and valid to anyone and everyone.

Shit certainly does happen, but that doesn't mean people should say whatever they want. It should honestly be regarded as a forum rule, just not an 'official' one. You can't spoil stuff for people. It's wrong. Just like you get banned for are given a forum vacation for breaking a forum rule, people are going to get on your case for leaking spoilers. If that has to be me every time so be it. I will do it, because spoilers put my jimmies in knots I can't describe.

These are the forum rules:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-777725/cr-forum-rules
There is nothing in them AT ALL about spoilers. So... I don't see how you can be banned for spoiling. Just pointing this out. Common courtesy not to spoil, to mark your spoilers well, yes, yes, I agree... But they are not in the rules, no matter how much you would like them to be. So untie your jimmies
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Under fire
Offline
Posted 6/30/13 , edited 6/30/13

hpulley wrote:


zipzo wrote:

Personal but relevant and valid to anyone and everyone.

Shit certainly does happen, but that doesn't mean people should say whatever they want. It should honestly be regarded as a forum rule, just not an 'official' one. You can't spoil stuff for people. It's wrong. Just like you get banned for are given a forum vacation for breaking a forum rule, people are going to get on your case for leaking spoilers. If that has to be me every time so be it. I will do it, because spoilers put my jimmies in knots I can't describe.

These are the forum rules:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-777725/cr-forum-rules
There is nothing in them AT ALL about spoilers. So... I don't see how you can be banned for spoiling. Just pointing this out. Common courtesy not to spoil, to mark your spoilers well, yes, yes, I agree... But they are not in the rules, no matter how much you would like them to be. So untie your jimmies :)


Yeah, I never claimed it was an official rule, nor that you could get banned for it.
64589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
you do best putting your claims to bjaker. putting your zeal into enlighten one person who has the power to do something, rather than educate thousands who can't really do anything but be "courteous."
26234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/13 , edited 6/30/13
Well lets just go back to discussions instead of dwelling in my past mistake
What the hell was going on with this scene? It was like a bizarre out-of-place slideshow. So we were having a good filler animation sequence then STOP LOOK AT ANNIE then more animation. This really made their lack of time and animators apparent. There was also that purple tile scene
60751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
Does that Titan coughing up a human furball have any meaning to the future of the series?
26234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/13

NoBreyner wrote:

Does that Titan coughing up a human furball have any meaning to the future of the series?


As far as I know, no. It just gave us information about how titans really don't have any digestive system and don't shit in the first place just
throw up their food. Although there's something that's similar to it, I don't want to say it because that's for next arc

60751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 6/30/13 , edited 6/30/13

IXRoxasXI wrote:


NoBreyner wrote:

Does that Titan coughing up a human furball have any meaning to the future of the series?


As far as I know, no. It just gave us information about how titans really don't have any digestive system and don't shit in the first place just
throw up their food. Although there's something that's similar to it, I don't want to say it because that's for next arc



42369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 6/30/13 , edited 6/30/13

AnimeKami wrote:


IXRoxasXI wrote:

I forgot this as well. This is how she died in the manga, the anime just censored it . Looking at it, I really think the person dead is Mina








Ya know... maybe...


IXRoxasXI wrote:

Well lets just go back to discussions instead of dwelling in my past mistake
What the hell was going on with this scene? It was like a bizarre out-of-place slideshow. So we were having a good filler animation sequence then STOP LOOK AT ANNIE then more animation. This really made their lack of time and animators apparent. There was also that purple tile scene


Obviously, the best thing about the whole episode was Annie, and this screenshot proves it. Just look at that face!
19456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Hawaii/Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 6/30/13 , edited 6/30/13
Annie did look pretty hot in that still in the episode. Just wish I knew what the hell was happening at that moment.
64589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/30/13

waverat81 wrote:

Annie did look pretty hot in that still in the episode. Just wish I knew what the hell was happening at that moment.


They were moving a rock right?
12575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lavender town
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
Definitely needed more annie
14947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
he finally lift the rock
42369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 6/30/13 , edited 6/30/13

AnimeKami wrote:


waverat81 wrote:

Annie did look pretty hot in that still in the episode. Just wish I knew what the hell was happening at that moment.


They were moving a rock right?








^ Don't read this spoiler (well, more like speculation) if you haven't read the one above it.
First  Prev  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.