First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan Discussions (Spoilers)
47674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Episode 3:

Potato girl episode and I'm ok with that


The Potato Girl was the best part of this show... ON TO POTATO-GIRL x MISAKA PAIRING!! (lol joking).
57759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
potato girl + Mikasa lol
146101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 4/21/13
This is probably a lot harder than it looks but damn, way to go Eren:
5504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
Once again, awesome adaption! I'm just so happy with the anime right now. I bookmarked the ost and op tunes to buy at some point :'¬). That next episode preview, can't wait! Come on Sunday.
mipegg 
20406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Online
Posted 4/21/13
How old is mikasa supposed to be at the moment? Given she previously looked like a totally prepubescent kid (like 10-11 ish) and now (2 years later) looks like a young adult... I know its anime anda ll but just a bit odd, especially given eren and the blonde kid havent changed all that much.

Also in relation to this episode:

4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/13 , edited 4/21/13
Hey yea so I'm not going to talk about how awesome Jojo Bizarres Adventure is or has the same screenwriter for this anime,
You know I find the setting of this anime a bit weird.

I'm an uneducated blue collar guy so don't take my words for it. but I have some education in conservation how do the giants in the story survive if their food source is people? The trees, grass, other animals, and people are regular size.




Being a long time hunter, and a member of B.C wildlife fed I think I know what I'm talking about
13122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
What is in the basement!?!?
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

xerox4100 wrote:

What is in the basement!?!?




I haven't read the manga, it's probably like the protagonist's doctor father been experimenting with the corpse of a giant and found a weakness to them? Kind of remind me of gurren lagann where they had the corpse of the god person, where they made clones of him.
18436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:

Hey yea so I'm not going to talk about how awesome Jojo Bizarres Adventure is or has the same screenwriter for this anime,
You know I find the setting of this anime a bit weird.

I'm an uneducated blue collar guy so don't take my words for it. but I have some education in conservation how do the giants in the story survive if their food source is people? The trees, grass, other animals, and people are regular size.




Being a long time hunter, and a member of B.C wildlife fed I think I know what I'm talking about :P


Click only if you want to know the answer
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
I ain't clicking, I know it. It's robots isn't it?

77657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

tehstud wrote:

I wonder if that jealous jackass tampered with Eren's belt....


I was thinking Misaka might have done it to get him away from the front line. She seems willing to do a lot to keep him from getting himself killed.

57759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 4/21/13 , edited 4/21/13

mipegg wrote:

How old is mikasa supposed to be at the moment? Given she previously looked like a totally prepubescent kid (like 10-11 ish) and now (2 years later) looks like a young adult... I know its anime anda ll but just a bit odd, especially given eren and the blonde kid havent changed all that much.

Also in relation to this episode:



Actually by the time they finish the training, its about 5 years from the attack on Maria and MIkasa is older than Eren while Armin is your typical small weak boy character .

And it looks like the end of training will happen in the next epsiode.
20557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Online
Posted 4/21/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:


xerox4100 wrote:

What is in the basement!?!?




I haven't read the manga, it's probably like the protagonist's doctor father been experimenting with the corpse of a giant and found a weakness to them? Kind of remind me of gurren lagann where they had the corpse of the god person, where they made clones of him.


There was the scene where his father was trying to inject something into Erin's arm, so I believe that may be related to the basement. He also mentioned the basement after he found out about Erin wanting to join the corps, so my guess is that it's either some sort of weapon, a way to enhance a weapon in order to make it more effective against the giants, or some sort of chemical enhancement for humans themselves.
mipegg 
20406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Online
Posted 4/21/13

iashakezula wrote:


mipegg wrote:

How old is mikasa supposed to be at the moment? Given she previously looked like a totally prepubescent kid (like 10-11 ish) and now (2 years later) looks like a young adult... I know its anime anda ll but just a bit odd, especially given eren and the blonde kid havent changed all that much.

Also in relation to this episode:



Actually by the time they finish the training, its about 5 years from the attack on Maria and MIkasa is older than Eren while Armin is your typical small weak boy character .

And it looks like the end of training will happen in the next epsiode.



Looks like what will happen?
67797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Greylurker wrote:


tehstud wrote:

I wonder if that jealous jackass tampered with Eren's belt....


I was thinking Misaka might have done it to get him away from the front line. She seems willing to do a lot to keep him from getting himself killed.



My theory is the guy who had the dick-measuring contest with Eren on day one then fell in lust with Eren's sister. He just reeks of cheap bully to me.



First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.