First  Prev  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan Discussions (Spoilers)
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/27/13
Does anyone know if Season 2 is confirmed?
50474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 7/27/13

Kappuccino wrote:

Does anyone know if Season 2 is confirmed?

With huge sales of both manga and disc 1 I'd say there is 10000000000000% chance of season 2.
49144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 7/27/13

hpulley wrote:


Kappuccino wrote:

Does anyone know if Season 2 is confirmed?

With huge sales of both manga and disc 1 I'd say there is 10000000000000% chance of season 2.


Plus, they said they'd like to continue with a second season and even a third if they have all the materials.
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/27/13 , edited 7/27/13
@hpulley - Where do you get all the Manga news from? is there a particular website for Manga news like you stated 'huge sales of both manga and disc 1' I would like to know the source :D
really appreciated!
50474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 7/27/13

Kappuccino wrote:

@hpulley - Where do you get all the Manga news from? is there a particular website for Manga news like you stated 'huge sales of both manga and disc 1' I would like to know the source :D
really appreciated! :)

Both MyAnimeList and AnimeNewsNetwork post sales figures. E.g. links:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=633047
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=636219

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-25/japanese-comic-ranking-july-14-20
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-23/japan-animation-blu-ray-disc-ranking-july-15-21
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-23/japan-animation-dvd-ranking-july-15-21

Most are originally from oricon.co.jp if you can read Japanese and can find the right list as they have sales figures for everything.
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/27/13
Thank you!

Also 'MyAnimeList' wont load for me? I'm from the UK if that matters. I tried on my phone, tablet and PC and it still wont load :(
Any ideas?
50474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 7/27/13 , edited 7/27/13

Kappuccino wrote:

Thank you!

Also 'MyAnimeList' wont load for me? I'm from the UK if that matters. I tried on my phone, tablet and PC and it still wont load :(
Any ideas?

Try going to the basic site I guess:
http://myanimelist.net
If that doesn't work, I have no idea...
24611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/13
Man, this show is just excellent. I didn't understand the branch selection ceremony part, but I don't think I was supposed to. Then tension between their thoughts and their actions was incredible. Usually humans work the other way around, letting their bodies act on their own while their thoughts speak what they think they ought to do. Fascinating and wonderful.
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/27/13 , edited 7/27/13
Nope still not working wth :(


(Anyone in the UK access to http://myanimelist.net ???)
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/27/13
Great episode. The character development in Jean is fantastic to see. Sasha and Connie's parts were excellent, can't wait for the next episode. It seems the action will be back at full blast. I wonder though, at the pace the anime is going at, will the ending be a cliffhanger for another season?
17513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/13

Angaebi wrote:

Great episode. The character development in Jean is fantastic to see. Sasha and Connie's parts were excellent, can't wait for the next episode. It seems the action will be back at full blast. I wonder though, at the pace the anime is going at, will the ending be a cliffhanger for another season?


Banned
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 7/28/13
28522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 7/28/13

Compl3te wrote:
Not really a factual spoiler because I'm just speculating. I really don't know, but just in case someone doesn't want to see this guess:
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/13
In the morning I'll post a picture of something epic. But before I sleep I'll post this.

Banned
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 7/28/13

IzayoiSakamaki wrote:

In the morning I'll post a picture of something epic. But before I sleep I'll post this.



Attack on Breakfast! ><

I love everything Chibi.
First  Prev  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.