First  Prev  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan Discussions (Spoilers)
14968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
Damn Levi is on another level when it comes to titan slaying.

Since i'm reading the manga, i can estimate around where it will end on the 26th episode. Sure hope they add a second season, otherwise it's gonna leave a lot of questions.
18197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

Kappuccino wrote:


Katsuragi_Fujimoto wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

ep 22

something was going on between Petra and Levi to get him reacting more to her death than every one else?





There is nothing going on between them but Levi worries that she wasn't ready to die & it's hard to explain her death to her father...

They are boyfriends and girlfriends.


That is way far for them to have such relation... What she have is respect for Levi...
9399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United Kingdom
Online
Posted 9/7/13 , edited 9/7/13

Kikusui10 wrote:

Damn Levi is on another level when it comes to titan slaying.

Since i'm reading the manga, i can estimate around where it will end on the 26th episode. Sure hope they add a second season, otherwise it's gonna leave a lot of questions.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I though theres only 25 episodes?
4752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
When the female titan cried I felt sympathy for her even though she killed all those people which really fuels me curiosity in regards to her backstory.
44294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 9/7/13
I'm talking more of the fact that Levi lingers around Petra's body longer than the other members in his squad in the forest. And also when her body is being thrown off the wagon. Something is up there. She's being emphasized more than any other of the dead.
7277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
Damn this episode is feels galore....
19202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 9/7/13
Good episode, it's crazy when you think about it that young Eren always looked up to the Survey Corps by himself and would come to their defense and now he's in the Survey Corps watching kids that look up to them. Epic scene.
18197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

Kappuccino wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:

Damn Levi is on another level when it comes to titan slaying.

Since i'm reading the manga, i can estimate around where it will end on the 26th episode. Sure hope they add a second season, otherwise it's gonna leave a lot of questions.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I though theres only 25 episodes?


25 episodes and an OVA that count as the 26th episode...
18085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
My chest hurts from watching that episode.
16513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

Katsuragi_Fujimoto wrote:


Kappuccino wrote:


Katsuragi_Fujimoto wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

ep 22

something was going on between Petra and Levi to get him reacting more to her death than every one else?





There is nothing going on between them but Levi worries that she wasn't ready to die & it's hard to explain her death to her father...

They are boyfriends and girlfriends.


That is way far for them to have such relation... What she have is respect for Levi...
They were not dating, but it is very likely that they had feeling for each other. It seems from the letter Petra sent her father, she expressed having feels for Levi, or at least gave the impression that she did, which would explain why her father brought up marriage between the two of them as oppose to just seeing Levi as someone she respected. If you go to episode 21, when Levi is passing by all of his dead comrades, he stops for a second and looks at Petra's corpses for a while. Now this isn't enough to conclude that he reciprocated her feelings, but since this recent episode (episode 22) Levi goes to Petra's corpse again (you know it is at least one of his comrades because they had the bit mark on their hands from the flash back in episode 19). You later see him look at her corpse as she is thrown off the wagon. It is likely that someone was between those two.
7277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

Katsuragi_Fujimoto wrote:


Kappuccino wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:

Damn Levi is on another level when it comes to titan slaying.

Since i'm reading the manga, i can estimate around where it will end on the 26th episode. Sure hope they add a second season, otherwise it's gonna leave a lot of questions.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I though theres only 25 episodes?


25 episodes and an OVA that count as the 26th episode...


> implying there will not be a second season
18197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/7/13 , edited 9/7/13

Hibria187 wrote:


Katsuragi_Fujimoto wrote:


Kappuccino wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:

Damn Levi is on another level when it comes to titan slaying.

Since i'm reading the manga, i can estimate around where it will end on the 26th episode. Sure hope they add a second season, otherwise it's gonna leave a lot of questions.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I though theres only 25 episodes?


25 episodes and an OVA that count as the 26th episode...


> implying there will not be a second season


No there will be a 2nd season... But probably stop for the mean time till the manga to catch up... And can't just rush an epic anime like this.
7277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

Katsuragi_Fujimoto wrote:


Hibria187 wrote:


Katsuragi_Fujimoto wrote:


Kappuccino wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:

Damn Levi is on another level when it comes to titan slaying.

Since i'm reading the manga, i can estimate around where it will end on the 26th episode. Sure hope they add a second season, otherwise it's gonna leave a lot of questions.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I though theres only 25 episodes?


25 episodes and an OVA that count as the 26th episode...


> implying there will not be a second season


No there will be a 2nd season... But probably stop for the mean time till the manga to catch up... And can't just rush an epic anime like this.


Oh by no means should they rush it. Please take your time so I can marathon this in 5 years while furiously masturbating.... I hope this series gets atleast 200 eps....
2702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

Hibria187 wrote:Oh by no means should they rush it. Please take your time so I can marathon this in 5 years while furiously masturbating.... I hope this series gets atleast 200 eps....


I would love if this show got a lot of episodes, as long as they don't stray from the manga, I wouldn't mind waiting a year or two for every season.
7277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

Goremonger wrote:


Hibria187 wrote:Oh by no means should they rush it. Please take your time so I can marathon this in 5 years while furiously masturbating.... I hope this series gets atleast 200 eps....


I would love if this show got a lot of episodes, as long as they don't stray from the manga, I wouldn't mind waiting a year or two for every season.


Ive read the mqnga and so far they are doing wonderful. I really hope they keep on track no matter how long it takez.
First  Prev  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.