First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan Discussions (Spoilers)
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
one word for episode 4 "AWESOME"
I hope Eren will show his badas side...
18026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Shits gonna get real good from this point on.
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Ljubljana SI, EU
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
It finnaly became intersting. Don't get the wrong idea but 2nd adn the 3rd episode were just talking and weren't bad either. Anyway now goes for real. They'll struggle for survival and face that Colossal Titan.
I'm looking forward to next episode.
12049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
So far so good.

I mean, every episode has been quite good.

And wow, the colossal titan.

I wonder how they are going to fight them.

Totally can't wait for the next ep.
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

The next episode is going to shit so bad.
I just cannot wait any longer.





auqia 
17026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Though I'm enjoying this anime a complete ton.. I do wonder how the colossal titan snuck up on them again? The first time you could say they had forests to move about in Outside the walls. But after abandoning wall Maria they should've been able to see it coming a mile off? Whats with the lax observations around the walls?

I don't often pick holes in plots but this one stuck out to me :/
83159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/29/13 , edited 4/29/13

auqia wrote:

Though I'm enjoying this anime a complete ton.. I do wonder how the colossal titan snuck up on them again? The first time you could say they had forests to move about in Outside the walls. But after abandoning wall Maria they should've been able to see it coming a mile off? Whats with the lax observations around the walls?

I don't often pick holes in plots but this one stuck out to me :/


here is a hint

random flash of lighting

~~~

guilty crown director is attack on titan director

hasn't f'd it up so far

~~~

question for those who have read the manga

predictions on how the people who haven't read the manga. What will their facial expression be when they see the next ep(which will solidify the story)
auqia 
17026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/13 , edited 4/29/13
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
I think most people will be cheering at one point. I know I had a big grin on my face when I read that part.

Do not read if you haven't read manga

15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

auqia wrote:



That is good speculation. Also the reason there was houses and stuff on the other side of the wall because it was previously human territory so there would be no fear in living on the other side of the wall.

Also the human territory is about the size of Texas from what I've seen.
auqia 
17026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Fair enough, though Although I see where you're going with that.. It'd stil be on the wrong side?
77649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

AnimeKami wrote:


auqia wrote:

Though I'm enjoying this anime a complete ton.. I do wonder how the colossal titan snuck up on them again? The first time you could say they had forests to move about in Outside the walls. But after abandoning wall Maria they should've been able to see it coming a mile off? Whats with the lax observations around the walls?

I don't often pick holes in plots but this one stuck out to me :/


here is a hint

random flash of lighting

~~~

guilty crown director is attack on titan director

hasn't f'd it up so far

~~~

question for those who have read the manga

predictions on how the people who haven't read the manga. What will their facial expression be when they see the next ep(which will solidify the story)


there is going to be a lot of very stunned people either next episode or the one after.

Odds are "the event" will be the cliffhanger end for next episode.



will probably sum up people's reactions to it

35192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
i'm happy with the anime so far

i'm curious how they are going to explain the titans, and why the colossus titan shows up without skin and the why there are other titans of various sizes
77649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/30/13

odaxkirshin wrote:

i'm happy with the anime so far

i'm curious how they are going to explain the titans, and why the colossus titan shows up without skin and the why there are other titans of various sizes


From what I've seen so far, the Bigger a Titan is the less it's skin seems to cover. As though the thing is literally too big to fit in it's own skin.

The Colossal Titan dose have some skin if you look at him. It's just stretched really tight, like a Speedo on a fat man

There is a girl in the Recon Squad who specializes in Titan research, she gives us a lot of info once she gets introduced.


there is however going to be a pretty big revelation in the next couple of episodes. Not next one but maybe episode 6 or 7. It's a pretty mind blowing discovery for everyone.

The next few episodes are going to be one heck of a roller coaster get ready for it cause things go in a lot of unexpected directions.

15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 4/30/13

Greylurker wrote:

The next few episodes are going to be one heck of a roller coaster get ready for it cause things go in a lot of unexpected directions.



Mild/Vague manga spoilers
First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.