• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan Discussions (Spoilers)
17549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/26/14
Was I the only one who didn't know Eren Titan was Eren until he came out of his Titan form? And for Annie too.. I feel dumb since everyone seemed to know immediately when they were introduced.
47338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Online
Posted 3/26/14

shirayukiIce wrote:

Was I the only one who didn't know Eren Titan was Eren until he came out of his Titan form? And for Annie too.. I feel dumb since everyone seemed to know immediately when they were introduced.

I think most of us who knew knew because of the manga.
17549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/26/14


I mean when people go "It was so obviously Eren/Annie, their titans look just like them", and I didn't even notice to similarities of their human and titan form until people were saying that.
47338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Online
Posted 3/26/14
Ah. In my case I knew beforehand so I can't judge.
25320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/27/14
So...I guess I'm the only one who would like to see a German dub of this anime series.

I can't wait to see the English dub and now I want a German dub.
76792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 3/27/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

So...I guess I'm the only one who would like to see a German dub of this anime series.

I can't wait to see the English dub and now I want a German dub.


You can speak Germen?

I can barely speak my own language lol
25320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/27/14 , edited 3/27/14



Nope. Just want to hear Eren in German and probably only Eren.
76792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 3/27/14 , edited 3/27/14

qualeshia3 wrote:




Nope. Just want to hear Eren in German.


lol what....wait no I take that back. I mean I'm listen to japanese for years and years now.
25320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/27/14

Sacae89 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:




Nope. Just want to hear Eren in German.


lol what....



Can you imagine him in his rage moments yelling in German?
76792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 3/27/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:




Nope. Just want to hear Eren in German.


lol what....



Can you imagine him in his rage moments yelling in German?


You know....now I kind of want to hear that too
25320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/27/14


Yes.

Even though it's wishful thinking, I would love for it to happen.
10054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / North America
Offline
Posted 3/27/14

shirayukiIce wrote:

Was I the only one who didn't know Eren Titan was Eren until he came out of his Titan form? And for Annie too.. I feel dumb since everyone seemed to know immediately when they were introduced.


From the start i thought the titans were former humans... i wasn't surprised about Eren and Annie's "transformation"
17040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 4/9/14
Manga Spoiler


VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!!
6075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/14 , edited 4/10/14
I am kind of sad now. Since there is no discussion about a new season this year. I feel like I am in a AoT hangover. I try to watch other animes but they dont seem to abuse my emotions like AoT did. AoT would give you a slight glimmer of hope or even just a reprieve from the tragedy all to have it taken away in an instant leaving you broken inside. To start to develop a character only to watch him be eaten or crushed. Does anyone have anything they would recommend to watch After AoT?
47338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Online
Posted 4/10/14

Anoctric wrote:

I am kind of sad now. Since there is no discussion about a new season this year. I feel like I am in a AoT hangover. I try to watch other animes but they dont seem to abuse my emotions like AoT did. AoT would give you a slight glimmer of hope or even just a reprieve from the tragedy all to have it taken away in an instant leaving you broken inside. To start to develop a character only to watch him be eaten or crushed. Does anyone have anything they would recommend to watch After AoT?

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood if you haven't yet seen.
First  Prev  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.