First  Prev  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan Discussions (Spoilers)
16425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/14
Watched up to episode 13 in english dub this morning, it's a really good cast overall but... Eren's titan roars... My god how could they flunk one of the most important parts. Sounds like Ichigo's Hollow from Bleach mixed with a yelping clown.
19169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 6/1/14 , edited 6/1/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Click the photo to go vote! And make sure to state a reason when you vote or your vote will not count!



You need to to clearly state that you're voting for Attack on Titan and then state a reason why you like Attack on Titan or you're vote won't be counted.

It has to be along lines: "I'm voting for Attack on Titan because the fights are awesome." You must state some type of reason or it will not be counted. You can't say, "I vote for Attack on Titan!!!!! Let's goooooo!!!!!" Or "Attack on Titan all the way!" You must state a clear reason.


Hey, what's this? An awesome battle you say? Oh, right, AoT is fighting SNAFU for best anime of 2013 in the battle thread. Head on over to the thread, just click the picture above, and vote with your reasons why you love AoT if you want to have fun and have your voice heard. AoT is trailing now, but it can comeback if you vote.

Mikasa is game, are you?
32566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 6/1/14
Attack on Titans fans with over 1000 CR points, please read this post!



Some of you may not know, but there’s a contest going on in the Anime sub-forum that’s called the 2013 Battle Thread. These last two months we've been voting on our favorite animes of 2013 to see which anime is CR's favorite anime of the year and it’s been a lot of fun.

Right now it’s the semi-finals and Attack on Titan is up against My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU and Attack on Titan desperately needs votes. If Attack on Titan advances it will be competing against Railgun S in the finals.

So as a fellow CR user I would appreciate it immensely if you could vote for Attack on Titan. Some of you may want to vote for SNAFU and you know what, that’s fine. SNAFU was a great show and I understand why you would vote for it. Though, I believe Attack on Titan deserves the crown out of the remaining anime in the competition and if you feel the way I do, then I advice you, please vote in the thread.

After some controversy in previous rounds, only users with 1000 points can vote. So if you have over 1000 points this is what you must do:
State clearly that you’re voting for Attack on Titan and then give a reason why you’re voting for it. If you do not give a reason, your vote will not count.

The reason can be as simple as this: “I vote for Attack on Titan because it has awesome fights.” It just needs to have a reason.

So I hope that I have persuaded some of you to post in the thread and vote for Attack on Titan. All you need to do is click the picture above and it will direct to you the thread.

Let’s have Attack on Titan take the gold, shall we?

23864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 6/1/14 , edited 6/1/14
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?
Seriously, anti-hype cannot be this strong. If you like AOT and want it to compete for a chance at being crowned, "Best Anime of 2013" on Crunchyroll, make sure you vote! All those who lurk, cast you're vote! You are a fan...right?

So click the above poster by Loomy or go into the 2013 Battle thread, cast your vote and state a reason!

Why are you making it so complicated? It's easy! Jeez i sound like an Everest College Commercial.
49152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/1/14
So, what does making it the Best Anime of 2013 do?

Right, nothing.
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Las Vegas
Online
Posted 6/1/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:

So, what does making it the Best Anime of 2013 do?

Right, nothing.


It will give it a second season, and everyone who voted for AoT, will receive a free copy of the 1st season.
23864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 6/1/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:

So, what does making it the Best Anime of 2013 do?

Right, nothing.


Always one person...such a downer.
How about bragging rights for this fun competition?
How about proving once and for all what the most popular anime among the forum goers on Crunchyroll is?

Anyway, real AOT fans, vote!
32566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 6/1/14

GoldTStar wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:

So, what does making it the Best Anime of 2013 do?

Right, nothing.


Always one person...such a downer.
How about bragging rights for this fun competition?
How about proving once and for all what the most popular anime among the forum goers on Crunchyroll is?

Anyway, real AOT fans, vote!


^ I agree with this.
49152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/1/14 , edited 6/1/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Always one person...such a downer.
How about bragging rights for this fun competition?
How about proving once and for all what the most popular anime among the forum goers on Crunchyroll is?

Anyway, real AOT fans, vote!


^ I agree with this.


Well... erm, a real fan wouldn't care about its popularity. Plus, I don't like bragging.

I am in disagreement. And, to be honest, I'd vote for SNAFU, if I was actually going to. Which, I'm not, because a show being voted as the "best" doesn't make it the best, not even from the year it was voted the best in. There's always going to be something better, always something worse -- that sort of thing. Up to the individual in the end, yada yada.

It's all... a hassle. Going into it further wouldn't change anything, so I'm not.
32566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 6/1/14 , edited 6/1/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:

Well... erm, a real fan wouldn't care about its popularity. Plus, I don't like bragging.

I am in disagreement. And, to be honest, I'd vote for SNAFU, if I was actually going to. Which, I'm not, because a show being voted as the "best" doesn't make it the best, not even from the year it was voted the best in. There's always going to be something better, always something worse -- that sort of thing. Up to the individual in the end, yada yada.

It's all... a hassle. Going into it further wouldn't change anything, so I'm not.


Well of course, it's hard to measure the best because everybody has different opinions and none of us are professional reviewers here.

It's just a fun competition, but on the larger scale of things it doesn't really mean much. I'm supporting Titan right now because I believe it's the best one left in the competition. It's either AoT, SNAFU, or Railgun S. Soooo I pick AoT.
26034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 6/1/14 , edited 6/2/14

GoldTStar wrote:

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?
Seriously, anti-hype cannot be this strong. If you like AOT and want it to compete for a chance at being crowned, "Best Anime of 2013" on Crunchyroll, make sure you vote! All those who lurk, cast you're vote! You are a fan...right?

So click the above poster by Loomy or go into the 2013 Battle thread, cast your vote and state a reason!

Why are you making it so complicated? It's easy! Jeez i sound like an Everest College Commercial.


Where is little Romeo when you need him to promote this.


Shrapnel893 wrote:
It's all... a hassle. Going into it further wouldn't change anything, so I'm not.


I like this poster.

23864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 6/1/14
DING-DING-DING! LITTLE OVER ONE HOUR REMAINING!

This is my last plea to the real Attack on Titan fans...make sure and vote por favor. If you are planning some strategy to vote closer to the end, be my guest. Just make sure to get that good vote in!

Let's hawk SNAFU down!

One Punch Mod
47809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14

Dempseyrolled wrote:

Watched up to episode 13 in english dub this morning, it's a really good cast overall but... Eren's titan roars... My god how could they flunk one of the most important parts. Sounds like Ichigo's Hollow from Bleach mixed with a yelping clown.


Hi! Looks like your post got a little trampled on by all the 2013 Battle campaigning. (Somewhat surprisingly AoT is now out of the running though so there's hope this thread will return back to normal.)

I haven't seen the dub version, and hadn't planned to, but now I'm damned curious to hear that scream!!

(BTW, in case you are interested and haven't discovered it yet, there is some discussion about the dub version happening in this other thread: /forumtopic-848837/attack-on-titan-dub

It's fine to discuss here too--just wanted to make you aware there was a dub-specific thread also.
16425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/14

lorreen wrote:


Dempseyrolled wrote:

Watched up to episode 13 in english dub this morning, it's a really good cast overall but... Eren's titan roars... My god how could they flunk one of the most important parts. Sounds like Ichigo's Hollow from Bleach mixed with a yelping clown.


Hi! Looks like your post got a little trampled on by all the 2013 Battle campaigning. (Somewhat surprisingly AoT is now out of the running though so there's hope this thread will return back to normal.)

I haven't seen the dub version, and hadn't planned to, but now I'm damned curious to hear that scream!!

(BTW, in case you are interested and haven't discovered it yet, there is some discussion about the dub version happening in this other thread: /forumtopic-848837/attack-on-titan-dub

It's fine to discuss here too--just wanted to make you aware there was a dub-specific thread also.


Thank you! Will re-post my opinion over there now then
9248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/15/14
Currently reading the manga, and I just have to say that Production IG is even better than what I thought xD
They did a great job at fixing the rushed pacing from the manga. And the stuff they added was great. Like Dott Pixis bottle with alcohol, he doesn't have that in the manga. Made him look more eccentric in the anime xD
The manga feels rushed, like it's missing stuff, like the mangaka wanted to progress the story a bit too fast at times.
I'm on chapter 12, and so far I think the anime is much better.
And it feels like Armin whines more in the manga :P
(Hope you guys don't mind me talking about the parts of the manga that has been adapted already).
First  Prev  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.