First  Prev  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan Discussions (Spoilers)
83519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/2/13

Insomnist wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:

Oh and they arent related. One of the upcoming episodes will probably feature how misaka and eren met.

I'd be surprised if they don't get to that soon; it goes miles in explaining Misaka's character.

Right now for people who don't know the manga she's just sort of an hot enigma.


missed the keyword sorry

continue with the titan theories lol
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/3/13

Insomnist wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:

Oh and they arent related. One of the upcoming episodes will probably feature how misaka and eren met.

I'd be surprised if they don't get to that soon; it goes miles in explaining Misaka's character.

Right now for people who don't know the manga she's just sort of an enigma.
I've been having fun speculating! My guess for Mikasa is that Eren's dad tried to save her parents from the epidemic that was mentioned a while back, but he couldn't and they died in some sort of tragic circumstances that led to the Jaeger family adopting her.
15155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/3/13
LOL "romantic" you'll understand in the 6th or 7th episode
16113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Online
Posted 5/3/13

imiami wrote:


Insomnist wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:

Oh and they arent related. One of the upcoming episodes will probably feature how misaka and eren met.

I'd be surprised if they don't get to that soon; it goes miles in explaining Misaka's character.

Right now for people who don't know the manga she's just sort of an enigma.
I've been having fun speculating! My guess for Mikasa is that Eren's dad tried to save her parents from the epidemic that was mentioned a while back, but he couldn't and they died in some sort of tragic circumstances that led to the Jaeger family adopting her.


You are wrong, but not very far off.
15771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Arkansas
Offline
Posted 5/3/13
16140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 5/3/13
Pretty damn awesome so far. I have a feeling that the next episode will be great.
19910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/4/13

furytime wrote:

Pretty damn awesome so far. I have a feeling that the next episode will be great.



i only just decided to watch it its so fucking epic
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/4/13

Kikusui10 wrote:


imiami wrote:
I've been having fun speculating! My guess for Mikasa is that Eren's dad tried to save her parents from the epidemic that was mentioned a while back, but he couldn't and they died in some sort of tragic circumstances that led to the Jaeger family adopting her.


You are wrong, but not very far off.
Yes, it's not a complete theory because it doesn't explain why Mikasa is so fiercely overprotective of Eren. I think that it must also involve the 'secret in the basement', which I presume is something to do with the origin of the Titans (possibly relating to the epidemic?), and which Mikasa must know about. Thus putting Eren in some sort of 'chosen one' position when he unlocks the secret and finds out. Then again that might be completely off the mark - she could have been telling the absolute truth when she said she didn't want to lose any more family.
16113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Online
Posted 5/4/13

imiami wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:


imiami wrote:
I've been having fun speculating! My guess for Mikasa is that Eren's dad tried to save her parents from the epidemic that was mentioned a while back, but he couldn't and they died in some sort of tragic circumstances that led to the Jaeger family adopting her.


You are wrong, but not very far off.
Yes, it's not a complete theory because it doesn't explain why Mikasa is so fiercely overprotective of Eren. I think that it must also involve the 'secret in the basement', which I presume is something to do with the origin of the Titans (possibly relating to the epidemic?), and which Mikasa must know about. Thus putting Eren in some sort of 'chosen one' position when he unlocks the secret and finds out. Then again that might be completely off the mark - she could have been telling the absolute truth when she said she didn't want to lose any more family.


Are you from the future?
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/4/13
Don't confirm or deny speculation those of you who know whats what. It's no fun for everyone else at that point.

10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/4/13 , edited 5/4/13

Kikusui10 wrote:


imiami wrote:



Are you from the future?
Lol! No, but there's only so many plot handles in existence eh?


tommythecat wrote:

Don't confirm or deny speculation those of you who know whats what. It's no fun for everyone else at that point.

Gomen, gomen, I shall shut up now...I just want to be able to say "Hah! I knew it!" a few episodes down the line! Which is more fun if you've actually stated what you know!

ETA: just thought also that Kikusui10 may be trying to 'unspoil' by humouring my completely inaccurate predictions!!
51664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States, Mc...
Offline
Posted 5/4/13

mmadbzfan wrote:



Anything I am about to say is a BIG Plot spoiler so think twice before looking....


You were WARNED...
19910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/4/13
anyone else think the titans look funny as fuck?
39820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/4/13
I was prepared for them to look a lot worse, honestly. The manga illustrations could've gone either way.
16113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Online
Posted 5/4/13

maffayoo wrote:

anyone else think the titans look funny as fuck?


Most of them look retarded, but i think thats good. If they looked like humans, just bigger, they wouldnt be half as amusing.
First  Prev  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.