First  Prev  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  Next  Last
Post Reply Attack on Titan Discussions (Spoilers)
naskar 
19199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
So many questions... And that scene at the very end... Titans inside the walls themselves? That's creepy but at least they're dormant... Can someone tell me how the text (short story about the guy digging the hole) relates to everything?
61159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 9/28/13

naskar wrote:

So many questions... And that scene at the very end... Titans inside the walls themselves? That's creepy but at least they're dormant... Can someone tell me how the text (short story about the guy digging the hole) relates to everything?


My take: he learned that the walls are a prison for humanity, not protection. And both he and his friend were eliminated by the people that want to keep that fact secret.
47729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
ep 25

it was aight

I only found a few characters interesting and they weren't really main characters in a sense: Jean, Levi, and Annie

Story was interesting though

Animation was solid but lots of blood every episode, I began to think they should've just called it Attack on Blood or something. I know the show has humanity on the edge of extinction but seriously, just blood everywhere with some one (or a large number) dying.



Music was a joy to listen to

9 out of 10 overall
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/13

animemonster96 wrote:

Great episode, really enjoyed it. Sad to see this anime finish. I loved the fight scene between Eren and Annie. It was so intense, also the ending scene was really creepy when the wall broke away and there was a titan inside.


It's not over yet. They gave us some clues.
1° - Connie, bert, reiner and the others riding horses near the litguard tower. It's in the manga right after this episode.
2° - That creepy titan in the wall. They would not do that for nothing.
naskar 
19199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/28/13

deadpanditto wrote:


naskar wrote:

So many questions... And that scene at the very end... Titans inside the walls themselves? That's creepy but at least they're dormant... Can someone tell me how the text (short story about the guy digging the hole) relates to everything?


My take: he learned that the walls are a prison for humanity, not protection. And both he and his friend were eliminated by the people that want to keep that fact secret.


Thanks so much!
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
I'm not going to be able to post my theories anymore having gone out and read the manga right after watching this.

Some early questions have been answered... with more questions.
19857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
bout to watch this today is a sad day
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
If anybody read the written story that was given halfway through the episode, it'd give you a small idea about how mysterious the walls are
20281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
Too many questions and not enough answers, too many secrets and not enough questions, another year or two....I CAN WAIT!!!!
9/10
My overall vote for season one.
And now the only other thing left for me to say is................."FUNIMATION DO ME JUSTICE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!"


See you in one or two years, Jeager.
14644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/13 , edited 9/28/13
OMG!!!! This episode was a HEART ATTACK!! I really enjoyed this anime, best anime 2013 imo.

And that ending after the credits?!?! WTH!! I think I'll start reading the manga just because of that..

Anyways, will there be a second season?? I mean it totally has to be one next year, everyone is waiting for one now!!!
20281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/28/13

Roseleyn wrote:

OMG!!!! This episode was a HEART ATTACK!! I really enjoyed this anime, best anime 2013 imo.

And that ending after the credits?!?! WTH!! I think I'll start reading the manga just because of that..

Anyways, will there be a second season?? I mean it totally has to be one next year, everyone is waiting for one now!!!


Great fight and great destruction of property.
15148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Iwatobi!!
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
Now I understand about the story mid-way through the ep!! Damn that was a twist and a half!!! Can not wait for season 2... I really can't.. *Buys all the manga* Best anime I have ever seen...so far
19857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
good episode new season please xD
5106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Offline
Posted 9/28/13
Any announcements for season two? Please someone... Otherwise i'm crying tonight.
15148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Iwatobi!!
Offline
Posted 9/28/13 , edited 9/28/13
Im guessing no announcements for a while. And it will be at least another year so there are enough chapters released At least we can still read what happens. Hooray for manga



Attack on Titan creator Hajime Isayama revealed that he aims to complete his manga in 20 book volumes.



Kodansha published the 11th volume of Attack on Titan in Japan last month


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-25/attack-on-titan-creator-aims-to-end-manga-in-20-volumes

Wish it would never end
First  Prev  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.