First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply The Severing Crime Edge | Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Discussion
Posted 5/11/13
it's pretty good imo
One Punch Mod
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13
Ep 6

This show is still doing it for me, and I do like the romance aspect, but I did not like the music at the end--too pretty and mushy for me.

One little detail I did particularly like was Kiri's casual scissor-spin while putting them away (at around 16:09).


(It looks kind of stupid in that screen capture with scissors in air, but I lack the skills to catch it as video or make an animated gif).
26789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13
Wow... I'm SOOOO glad I didn't drop this series. I almost did, but this latest ep with the drama and the beautiful end... just wow... I don't know what else to say other than I hope the series will be able to end on a beautiful note similar to this ep.


hpulley wrote:

Absolutely the best part, Waltz under the Stars to New Moon of Glass... simply amazing. I am glad they added "to be continued" after that scene as it almost felt like a final episode there. It could have ended right there and I would have been happy. Not to say I'm not happy to have more of the show but wow, what an ending to an episode!

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking too! I don't think they'll be able to top this ep in terms of drama & emotion till maybe at the end of this series.


lorreen wrote:

One little detail I did particularly like was Kiri's casual scissor-spin while putting them away (at around 16:09).


Haha, yeah, I lol'd at that part! I still can't help but find it amusing how serious he acts with a pair of hair-cutting tools as a primary weapon.
76320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
the waltz portion, In my honest opinion and through my experience. If that scene had " magic insert suit and dress" that would of made the episode over the top and amazing. I say this because the anime setting allows for such clips due the association with a fantasy type of genre.

imagine the Cinderella and her prince charming...
49232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/11/13

AnimeKami wrote:

the waltz portion, In my honest opinion and through my experience. If that scene had " magic insert suit and dress" that would of made the episode over the top and amazing. I say this because the anime setting allows for such clips due the association with a fantasy type of genre.

imagine the Cinderella and her prince charming...


I dunno, I thought it was amazing even wearing matching school track suits...

76320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

hpulley wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

the waltz portion, In my honest opinion and through my experience. If that scene had " magic insert suit and dress" that would of made the episode over the top and amazing. I say this because the anime setting allows for such clips due the association with a fantasy type of genre.

imagine the Cinderella and her prince charming...


I dunno, I thought it was amazing even wearing matching school track suits...



It is. I'm not going to take anything away from it.

Could it have done more we'll never know.


29603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 5/11/13
I'll just say that scene made me jealous.
36813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
It made me want to go outside and look at stars. But I live in a city, and it's cloudy as well.

Damn Edison popularizing lightbulbs and electricity but not coming up with a way to control the weather.
76320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

Insomnist wrote:

It made me want to go outside and look at stars. But I live in a city, and it's cloudy as well.

Damn Edison popularizing lightbulbs and electricity but not coming up with a way to control the weather.


that would be Nicola Tesla horra for the father of electrical engineering
36813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13

AnimeKami wrote:


Insomnist wrote:

It made me want to go outside and look at stars. But I live in a city, and it's cloudy as well.

Damn Edison popularizing lightbulbs and electricity but not coming up with a way to control the weather.

that would be Nicola Tesla horra for the father of electrical engineering

I said popularized intentionally, don't worry.

I'm sure Tesla would have command over the weather by now too if mortality hadn't gotten in his way.
76320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

Insomnist wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Insomnist wrote:

It made me want to go outside and look at stars. But I live in a city, and it's cloudy as well.

Damn Edison popularizing lightbulbs and electricity but not coming up with a way to control the weather.

that would be Nicola Tesla horra for the father of electrical engineering

I said popularized intentionally, don't worry.

I'm sure Tesla would have command over the weather by now too if mortality hadn't gotten in his way.


or his pigeon wife >.> lol
76320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
anyways

episode 7 was hawt very very hawt
18843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Online
Posted 5/16/13
i enjoyed watching all the ep yesterday :3
One Punch Mod
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/18/13

AnimeKami wrote:

anyways

episode 7 was hawt very very hawt

*fans self*
You are right very very right

138289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 5/18/13
Wait a minute, wait a bloody minute...


I see someone a bit hmm...frustrated or maybe jealous?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.