First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Discussions
141782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 4/7/13


Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmTQ7MwhpU0

Synopsis

Second season of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san.

First Impressions



Yay, this series is back. I was looking forward to some laughs and this series did give me some of that. The OP song was okay I guess with a lot of funny footages.

Cthuko was funny to watch but more so, I thought some of the other characters made their spotlights as well. Oh and there were some references in that store they visited. I think I saw Oreshura. The duel between Cthuko and Nyaruko was kinda amusing to watch as well :p

9418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
OK. I want to get into this show but I don't know what order to watch everything in. I figured since Mr.Lovecraft was at the bottom that it was season 1 but the first comment on the first ep warned me that it came later and contained spoilers. Thank you for the warning btw. So what order do I watch this in?

Is it Crawling Chaos - ONA - Mr.Lovecraft - Crawling Chaos W? I don't want to go on the wiki because one of the other comments said that also contains spoilers
79244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
#1 in most anticipated by most people this anime
20270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
First impression, by the three minute mark, my jaw was hurting from laughing. It was glorious!
32369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/13

Shmojo wrote:

OK. I want to get into this show but I don't know what order to watch everything in. I figured since Mr.Lovecraft was at the bottom that it was season 1 but the first comment on the first ep warned me that it came later and contained spoilers. Thank you for the warning btw. So what order do I watch this in?

Is it Crawling Chaos - ONA - Mr.Lovecraft - Crawling Chaos W? I don't want to go on the wiki because one of the other comments said that also contains spoilers


only one I've seen was crawling chaos, and it felt fairly standalone. not sure where the other ones fit in.
20270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/7/13

only one I've seen was crawling chaos, and it felt fairly standalone. not sure where the other ones fit in.


Hello

Haiyoru! Nyaruani: Remember My Mr. Lovecraft and Haiyoru! Nyaruani (ONA) are short little flash animations. They are somewhat disjointed (in my opinion) but still funny.

Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos is the first season of the actual anime. Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos W is the second season.

Hope that helps

Chris
9418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
Thanks, I'll do CC then the other 2 in whatever order the flip of a coin decides for me. lol

Shouldn't take me too long to catch up and start on CCW.
47366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/7/13 , edited 4/7/13
OMG I missed this series SO much!! The silliness, the breaking of the Fourth Wall every few seconds, the innumerable references - love the Bewitched fake-OP. lol

The new girl looked pretty cute too... and lol at the normal girl (forgot her name) appearing and then disappearing right after the karaoke scene. xD

I have never in my life wanted to be in a harem situation, but I am mildly jealous of Mahiro... who cares if they are really elder gods that could snap your mind like a twig. :p
One Punch Mod
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
Waaaait. Was that a Bewitched opening?! LMAO.

Nyarko-san and her antenna-curl is back! Mahiro still wields his fork!

Wheeeee. This show is just too much crazy fun.

One Punch Mod
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/7/13 , edited 4/7/13

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

OMG I missed this series SO much!! The silliness, the breaking of the Fourth Wall every few seconds, the innumerable references - love the Bewitched fake-OP. lol

The new girl looked pretty cute too... and lol at the normal girl (forgot her name) appearing and then disappearing right after the karaoke scene. xD

I have never in my life wanted to be in a harem situation, but I am mildly jealous of Mahiro... who cares if they are really elder gods that could snap your mind like a twig. :p


Ah, so you noticed that Bewitched opening too. I was completely surprised to see that spoofed there. Whodathunk?


I just like that although Mahiro is so beleaguered by his very aggressive and not-at-all tsundere harem/lovetriangle, he knows how to keep them in line with that fork.
15744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
I enjoyed the previous season so, I'll probably enjoy this one as well
Posted 4/7/13 , edited 4/7/13
Loved the first episode I saw the Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru stuff and I was laughing/love it
50480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/7/13

lorreen wrote:


kitsuneshoujo wrote:

OMG I missed this series SO much!! The silliness, the breaking of the Fourth Wall every few seconds, the innumerable references - love the Bewitched fake-OP. lol

The new girl looked pretty cute too... and lol at the normal girl (forgot her name) appearing and then disappearing right after the karaoke scene. xD

I have never in my life wanted to be in a harem situation, but I am mildly jealous of Mahiro... who cares if they are really elder gods that could snap your mind like a twig. :p


Ah, so you noticed that Bewitched opening too. I was completely surprised to see that spoofed there. Whodathunk?

I just like that although Mahiro is so beleaguered by his very aggressive and not-at-all tsundere harem/lovetriangle, he knows how to keep them in line with that fork.


Loved it and noticed Bewitched! Trivia is that the origin of magical girl anime is actually imported from Bewitched... Nyarkosan is not exactly a magical girl but I thought it was funny.

Really funny stuff! She is so powerful and yet she is stopped by the fork!
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 4/7/13 , edited 4/7/13
He apparently inherited the fork technique from a long line of deity hunters... (so theorized Nyarko, before she met Mahiro's mom)


Hmmm and from the opening and the add. it looks like we have another Cthuaguan on the scene. same hair colour and hair ties as Kuuko.
mipegg 
20398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
Im just watching my way through the first nyarko season after reading CR got this. I love it, so dumb, so funny
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.