First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Head Anbu (Advanced)
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Marshmel0 wrote:

Yay i'll be waiting!! You better come up with a big one it's what i'm expecting out of u!


yah go Blaze work your magic ^^......... hehe
Posted 2/27/08
There there Chronos we can wait for you!
One other thing aren't u suppose to be thinking of missions Chronos?
This is both urs and Blaze's forum!
Moderator
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Exactly. And it isn't that easy to think of B/A rank missions. ><
Posted 2/27/08
Really? i could probably come up with alot but i don't know if they'll sound good tho.....
Member
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hurst texas
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
i know a mission!!! find sarge!!! woot R rank mission right there lol. actually ive alrady talked with Nako about this, the jutsu thing was pretty good so why not get the kage bushin or something like the jinchurikki stuff. im not sure what people can become cause they are all sealed but im sure you can think of something if you narrow it down to a specific topic hope that helped
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

Marshmel0 wrote:

There there Chronos we can wait for you!
One other thing aren't u suppose to be thinking of missions Chronos?
This is both urs and Blaze's forum!


.....Im sorry T_T uuuuuuu I'll work on it !! I will !! *sits down with paper and pen*
Posted 2/29/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


Marshmel0 wrote:

There there Chronos we can wait for you!
One other thing aren't u suppose to be thinking of missions Chronos?
This is both urs and Blaze's forum!


.....Im sorry T_T uuuuuuu I'll work on it !! I will !! *sits down with paper and pen*


ahahaha take ur time Chronos! i'm not going anywhere!
Posted 2/29/08
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
posts under this line do not count for the current exam
they will be added for the next one
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
hehe since nak0 is coming out with great missions I think he saved me from making one myself ahahaha thanks nak0 !! but I'll still think of a mission we can do
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
...................this forum is dead !! !! nooooooOOOO
Posted 3/14/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:

hehe since nak0 is coming out with great missions I think he saved me from making one myself ahahaha thanks nak0 !! but I'll still think of a mission we can do


oh so actually u have to make a mission too eh?
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
.... well yes for the advance class anbu members .... but its kinda hard to think of one.... I'll find one of those test thingy
Member
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Did you find any?
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
nyaaaaa be patient ^^ I'll find one ...... I hope
Posted 3/16/08
well missions are really hard to come up with so i have no problem with it....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.