First  Prev  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  Next  Last
Post Reply Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet Discussion
25722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Clewiston, FL
Offline
Posted 2/24/14
Please bring the 2 OVAs to Crunchyroll!
63284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 2/24/14


Late to the party on noticing this gif but I said hot damn.


Sugarcrasher1122 wrote:

Please bring the 2 OVAs to Crunchyroll!


Yes, I support this post...and dat avatar haha
200356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 6/18/14
OVA is coming next year in 2015:

Image for hype
63284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 6/18/14
Consider myself hyped. Ledo's harem grows.

But wtf Chamber? He's back?
102180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/18/14

Rito2Ru wrote:

Consider myself hyped. Ledo's harem grows.

But wtf Chamber? He's back?


you have not seen terminator?
57753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/18/14
I always welcome more Melty.. but who's that blonde cutie?
102180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/18/14

aidenraine wrote:

I always welcome more Melty.. but who's that blonde cutie?


amy's long lost cousin.
62443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/18/14

stark700 wrote:


2015!? Well that's going to be while. But hopefully this OVA will lead into a second season. I for one liked Gargantia even though it had a lot of convoluted messages.

And I wonder what's up with blurry Chamber in the corner?
25353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/18/14

AnimeKami wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

I always welcome more Melty.. but who's that blonde cutie?


amy's long lost cousin.


MELTY MELTY MELTY
102180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/18/14

maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

I always welcome more Melty.. but who's that blonde cutie?


amy's long lost cousin.


MELTY MELTY MELTY


is she the one with the big boobs?

i'm sure her mom is a milf.
63284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 6/18/14

AnimeKami wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Consider myself hyped. Ledo's harem grows.

But wtf Chamber? He's back?


you have not seen terminator?


So time travel shenanigans?
102180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/18/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Consider myself hyped. Ledo's harem grows.

But wtf Chamber? He's back?


you have not seen terminator?


So time travel shenanigans?


chamber was salvaged into a rice cooker.
70796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 6/18/14 , edited 6/18/14
Chamber rice cooker... one that cooks brown rice perfectly in one command

I was wondering whats going on here...

anyway my group of friends are cosplaying for Gargantia at AX and one is going to be Chamber. I will post photo when they have their shoot.

I didnt join them in this project though.
102180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/18/14

iashakezula wrote:

Chamber rice cooker... one that cooks brown rice perfectly in one command

I was wondering whats going on here...

anyway my group of friends are cosplaying for Gargantia at AX and one is going to be Chamber. I will post photo when they have their shoot.

I didnt join them in this project though.


could you ask your friend doing the chamber cosplay to give a thumbs up, like the end of terminator 2.
25353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/18/14

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

I always welcome more Melty.. but who's that blonde cutie?


amy's long lost cousin.


MELTY MELTY MELTY


is she the one with the big boobs?

i'm sure her mom is a milf.


all the girls in this show are milfs
First  Prev  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.