First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Cheapest Car
11728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
Is that a mini Toyota Echo?!?!?! or Tercel... eghhh


nevermind... cause it really looked like an Echo.
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
..nay don't think so, I wouldn't wanna crunchy roll down hill while going up hill.
I bet everyone will take off their mobile camera/digital cam. & snap away...while I roll away & enter to..
some Funniest Home Video contest
26346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
my friend bought this car for Exactly $250!!!
36104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Cortlandt Manor, NY
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
Developing countries will definitely take advantage of this. I'll probably buy one for my dad in the Philippines if it's available there. This will definitely boost India's economy if done right! It's even better on gas and the environment than most vehicles I see in my country.

But, yeah, you won't see me driving the Nano. Waaay too slow! I don't think I'll even have the courage to drive it fast... those wheels look like they're ready to fall off! At least if it's in the Philippines, the traffic is so bad, your top speed is just about right for this car.
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

mute_89 wrote:

probly good on gas, but if u get hit youll probably die..


LOL!!! That's what I was thinking!!! ^^ You read my mind... >.<
Posted 1/26/08

exopoet wrote:

Developing countries will definitely take advantage of this. I'll probably buy one for my dad in the Philippines if it's available there. This will definitely boost India's economy if done right! It's even better on gas and the environment than most vehicles I see in my country.

But, yeah, you won't see me driving the Nano. Waaay too slow! I don't think I'll even have the courage to drive it fast... those wheels look like they're ready to fall off! At least if it's in the Philippines, the traffic is so bad, your top speed is just about right for this car.


HAHAHAHAHA yeah i hear you. i bet in the next 3 years ,if they get this car, everyone will buy this and make them into jeepneys. people will throw the tricycles away and use these.
8508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 1983 Hebe Island
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
iTz PerrFecT for Mini-meh
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
nobody i know in india wants 2 buy one except those with little cash and big dreams(who drive around their family of 4 on a motorcycle )





shit car has no a/c,no radio,no trunk space,no airbag
44542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / gee pee texas!
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
ohh gosh i wouldnt like that i live in texas and it can get hott in here it would burn my skin off if they dont have AC... also 65mph gosh thats my speed on a normal road... yikes!
450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / WEST LOS ANGELES
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
Damm and i thought the toyota YARIS was cheap! this is just for third world countrys right? usa would never get this no air bags no ac no power windows no hp hahaha never! maybe for the gas youl see sumone lol... on the other hand good for third world countrys (if they can get air bags and ac perfect) just hope there reliable like TOYOTA.
450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / WEST LOS ANGELES
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
btw its max speed isent 65mph its actualy 43mph way below the freeway speed limit. no freeway time if it came here lol
2798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

dashunicorn wrote:

lol i think there is a cgeaper 1 they showed on top gear like it has a 4 horse power moped engine and no reverse gear and has a handle in the back so u can drag it around and its small enough to drive in a cubicle office


yeah lool i loved the part when he went in the lift with that car hahahhha i couldnt stop laughing, but still, i dont thinky ou can buiy that car. I think it was just a random car they got just for the show or something.
64276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

shootemup wrote:


dashunicorn wrote:

lol i think there is a cgeaper 1 they showed on top gear like it has a 4 horse power moped engine and no reverse gear and has a handle in the back so u can drag it around and its small enough to drive in a cubicle office


yeah lool i loved the part when he went in the lift with that car hahahhha i couldnt stop laughing, but still, i dont thinky ou can buiy that car. I think it was just a random car they got just for the show or something.


That car was the Peel P50 and they stopped making them in the 60's. The one that was on Top Gear was a replica because they are so hard to find.

2798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

killar wrote:


shootemup wrote:


dashunicorn wrote:

lol i think there is a cgeaper 1 they showed on top gear like it has a 4 horse power moped engine and no reverse gear and has a handle in the back so u can drag it around and its small enough to drive in a cubicle office


yeah lool i loved the part when he went in the lift with that car hahahhha i couldnt stop laughing, but still, i dont thinky ou can buiy that car. I think it was just a random car they got just for the show or something.


That car was the Peel P50 and they stopped making them in the 60's. The one that was on Top Gear was a replica because they are so hard to find.



yeah that was it, well i dont think anyone would accualy buy a car that was from the 60's, and you most probably can only find them in those scrap yards or something, or those car sales men really really really really old cars. but man, if they remade that car, and added reverse gears, made the engine much powerfull, id accualy go and buy that car and take it to school and back ^___^
Posted 1/27/08
not sure if metro geo is still the cheapest car with best gas mileage but its 50 miles to the gallon, no?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.