First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Mushibugyo Discussion
148868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/23/13
LOL ^

Episode 25



Oh God the cliffhanger. Poor Jinbei.

So I guess Sanada had an equally tragic past similar to Mushibugyo huh? Hmm..
I wonder why his power became so dominant though. I mean, his regeneration skill seems to be OP at the end there.
53209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/23/13

stark700 wrote:

Oh God the cliffhanger. Poor Jinbei.

So I guess Sanada had an equally tragic past similar to Mushibugyo huh? Hmm..
I wonder why his power became so dominant though. I mean, his regeneration skill seems to be OP at the end there.

You say poor Jinbei but I believe that needed to happen so he can... again become what you see in the preview.

Equally tragic past yes and in fact I think the resemblance between them is no coincidence. Different colored wings but otherwise they are quite similar.
35764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/13
That episode made up for some of the uninspiring fights, too bad the next one is the end.

I agree with hpulley, I think Naa did that purposefully if you remember back to when he chomped on her hair. Now the waiting begins again
51719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 9/23/13
Ep 25

Pretty damn good

That ending
88146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/23/13 , edited 9/23/13
ok what is wrong with this image... clearly someone did not do hibachi justice.

148868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/23/13

hpulley wrote:


stark700 wrote:

Oh God the cliffhanger. Poor Jinbei.

So I guess Sanada had an equally tragic past similar to Mushibugyo huh? Hmm..
I wonder why his power became so dominant though. I mean, his regeneration skill seems to be OP at the end there.

You say poor Jinbei but I believe that needed to happen so he can... again become what you see in the preview.

Equally tragic past yes and in fact I think the resemblance between them is no coincidence. Different colored wings but otherwise they are quite similar.


Well....they needed to hype his redebut as Hollow Jinbei, don't they?
29156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / My couch, usually
Offline
Posted 9/23/13
I find it a little funny that they didn't translate "Chinpou" style



28145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 9/23/13
Great episode and ive been waiting to see SSJinbei!
So Sanada was a soldier for the Mushibugyo's family.
20002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/23/13
oh my god
78701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/25/13
Damn that Ending

I just have to keep reminding myself that Poisons can heal as well as kill, it just depends on the dosage


This show had a rocky start, I felt it was a little bland in the beginning but it improved greatly as the series went on. Glad I stuck with it, can't wait for the big finish and I hope they do a 2nd season someday.
20002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/30/13
this ends today jinbei nooooo
8681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/30/13

asharka wrote:

I find it a little funny that they didn't translate "Chinpou" style





i didnt get it :/
78701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/13

EspeoangeTieler wrote:


asharka wrote:

I find it a little funny that they didn't translate "Chinpou" style





i didnt get it :/


does this one help



51719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 9/30/13
ep 26 conclusion



Alls well that ends well

Princess Naa getting her cute ending, Jinbei getting lucky five minutes back in Edo lol



7 out of 10 overall because Princess Naa is so darn cute :3
35764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/13
Sweet Jesus they went balls out with the finishing move. This episode was an acid users dream scenario. Couldn't expect anything less from the final, this anime will never be called GOAT but it was fun, 8/10.

That chinpou spray move killed me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.