First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Mushibugyo Discussion
17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:

i added this to my queue earlier i was wondering if i should watch it >.> quote me people


I watch it for the below







i looked at the second image for like 30 seconds before noticing what was going on LOL dam i thought i was a dirty boy look at you
72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:

i added this to my queue earlier i was wondering if i should watch it >.> quote me people


I watch it for the below







i looked at the second image for like 30 seconds before noticing what was going on LOL dam i thought i was a dirty boy look at you


it is a protein of white appearance, how you interpret the protein is up to you

but it is a protein sprayed all over delicious oharu
50468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 5/19/13
I'm watching this. All the fan service doesn't do it for me, being as I'm female. But, I'm enjoying it so far for other reasons. It has hints of a interesting plot in the background and Im interested in seeing it.
17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/20/13

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:

i added this to my queue earlier i was wondering if i should watch it >.> quote me people


I watch it for the below







i looked at the second image for like 30 seconds before noticing what was going on LOL dam i thought i was a dirty boy look at you


it is a protein of white appearance, how you interpret the protein is up to you

but it is a protein sprayed all over delicious oharu



i was watching demon king daimao or something last night epside 5 has a scene just like it
25964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 5/20/13
From a distance, this show seems like a junior version: "Bug attack on Titan"... Set in a pre-industrial era, only a select elite group of trained warriors are effective against battling the monsters who are terrorizing the general population. They seem to be limited to attacking only one city, they all mysteriously appear suddenly out of nowhere despite their incredible size. The rich people are in the center of the city partying behind protective walls, and there is some secret behind the high ranking insect management minister who is now going into hiding when the going gets tough...
74341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/20/13
It's a fairly predictable show but that doesn't mean it isn't fun. I've been enjoying it for the simple shonen adventure that it is
5584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 5/20/13 , edited 5/20/13
Next episode looks like it'll be good. Oharu will finally get some more screen time lol.
133784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 5/20/13

Greylurker wrote:

It's a fairly predictable show but that doesn't mean it isn't fun. I've been enjoying it for the simple shonen adventure that it is


Same thoughts here. There's also a manga that is currently ongoing based off of this.
72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/20/13
I like this episode, it was genuinely good.
17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/22/13

AnimeKami wrote:

I like this episode, it was genuinely good.


fan service 101 for the first 3 eps or so haha
72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/22/13

maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I like this episode, it was genuinely good.


fan service 101 for the first 3 eps or so haha


if the opening has jiggling boobs for a tv tokyo broadcast it really is XD
17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/22/13

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I like this episode, it was genuinely good.


fan service 101 for the first 3 eps or so haha


if the opening has jiggling boobs for a tv tokyo broadcast it really is XD



episode 1/2 so much fan service on uhh cant remember her name but yeh so uch fan service purple hair girl >.> big wobbly boobies
72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/22/13

maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I like this episode, it was genuinely good.


fan service 101 for the first 3 eps or so haha


if the opening has jiggling boobs for a tv tokyo broadcast it really is XD



episode 1/2 so much fan service on uhh cant remember her name but yeh so uch fan service purple hair girl >.> big wobbly boobies


not sure if needed in a kids show



17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/22/13

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I like this episode, it was genuinely good.


fan service 101 for the first 3 eps or so haha


if the opening has jiggling boobs for a tv tokyo broadcast it really is XD



episode 1/2 so much fan service on uhh cant remember her name but yeh so uch fan service purple hair girl >.> big wobbly boobies


not sure if needed in a kids show





dont forget when the bug released its white juices all over her......
133784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 5/27/13
Oh so the lovely ladies of the show gets highlights this episode:



Looks like plot's going to hit hard next week based on that ending.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.