First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Mushibugyo Discussion
145033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/5/13
Episode 18


^Why is she so perfect?

Alright episode I guess. Looking forward to next time more though when Jinbei kicks some more insect ass.
51979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/5/13 , edited 8/5/13
I just hope Jinbei gets a clue soon! Everyone understands but him, the clueless protag... sigh...

Enjoying the episode and the show. Just hope they wrap it up and tie a bow on it in 26 episodes as season 2 looks unlikely given super crummy sales, with just 401 copies of volume 1 (and I didn't buy it either so I can't really complain).
49760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 8/5/13
Episode 18:

So...anyone get a screenshot of that one Hibachi scene?...for research purposes of course


hpulley wrote:

I just hope Jinbei gets a clue soon! Everyone understands but him, the clueless protag... sigh...

Enjoying the episode and the show. Just hope they wrap it up and tie a bow on it in 26 episodes as season 2 looks likely given super crummy sales, less than 500 copies of volume 1 (and I didn't buy it either so I can't really complain).


Did you mean "unlikely"?
77649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/5/13
Poor Hibachi, I think she has it a little tougher than most Tsuderes, Jinbei doesn't even recognize her as being female, she's a comrade in arms and in Jinbei's head that puts her in the category of Men


even after that perfect and adorable blush


Exploding him was really her only option at that point.
51979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/5/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Episode 18:

So...anyone get a screenshot of that one Hibachi scene?...for research purposes of course


hpulley wrote:

I just hope Jinbei gets a clue soon! Everyone understands but him, the clueless protag... sigh...

Enjoying the episode and the show. Just hope they wrap it up and tie a bow on it in 26 episodes as season 2 looks likely given super crummy sales, less than 500 copies of volume 1 (and I didn't buy it either so I can't really complain).


Did you mean "unlikely"?


Thanks, corrected. I indeed meant unlikely. Unless manga sales are really good or other merch I don't see a season 2.
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/13
This episode was good. Just wish that Jinbei wasn't so dense, lol. He might top the list of one of the most dense characters I've seen in a anime.
19914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/5/13
this anime is so fun to watch and the OP my god the OP is so good (second 1)
49760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 8/5/13

Hei-201 wrote:

This episode was good. Just wish that Jinbei wasn't so dense, lol. He might top the list of one of the most dense characters I've seen in a anime.


Shounen protagonists, nuff said


maffayoo wrote:

this anime is so fun to watch and the OP my god the OP is so good (second 1)


I'm more a fan of the ED for this season but that's just me
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/13
How much do you think the English sub is going to cost when it comes out on dvd.
51979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/9/13

amplap wrote:

How much do you think the English sub is going to cost when it comes out on dvd.

Did anyone license it for home video? I don't remember seeing an announcement.
49760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 8/12/13
Episode 19:

So they do have human forms! Interesting.

Hibachi needs to step it up, which I think I see her do in the next episode preview.
19914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/12/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Episode 19:

So they do have human forms! Interesting.

Hibachi needs to step it up, which I think I see her do in the next episode preview.



i don't watch previews asoon as the ending rolls i skip but i expect each of them to do something like jinbei did and man mode it
145033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/12/13
Episode 19

I'm really curious how strong their leader is now...

Decent episode. The fight and OST worked well although I wasn't surprised Jinbei managed to prevail AGAIN. Also, I'm going to assume that the top 3 crucifix insects are on a whole other level compared to the rest. Next week looks like Jinbei will ake on the leader I think and oh, Hibachi is in trouble :<


He's always ready to fight~
49760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
Episode 20:

And here I thought Hibachi would be able to defeat him by herself. Nope.

I know the show is about friendship and other shounen stuff but come on, in the last big arc, Hibachi lost. Now she only won because Jinbei helped.
77649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/13
Honestly I expected it to be worse. It could have been Hibachi being helpless until Jinbei saves here. Instead Jinbei was moral support that provided her with the drive to win, despite getting in her way half the time.

More importantly they showed that there was 0 chance of Jinbei beating that guy on his own.
Without Hibachi there that guy would have just walked Jinbei off a cliff and forget about him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.