First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply School Building
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

"I always will..." she heard the students whisphering her ability to use a sword and Lucis hears it too ."weapons are something I care for besides my house hold duties)


I know.

*He simply glared at the whispering students. He hated it when people gossiped especially when people he care about were involved.*

Looks like this place will be a barrel of fun..
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:


I know.

*He simply glared at the whispering students. He hated it when people gossiped especially when people he care about were involved.*

Looks like this place will be a barrel of fun..



Siena sighed "Yup."As she held the sword by her side more relaxed"ignore them I'm sure I can prove to them sure enough" she knew how lucis was with people he cares about
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

Siena sighed "Yup."As she held the sword by her side more relaxed"ignore them I'm sure I can prove to them sure enough" she knew how lucis was with people he cares about


We have nothing to prove to them.

*Lucis simply looked at her.*

Oh I ran into your mother earlier..
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

We have nothing to prove to them.

*Lucis simply looked at her.*

Oh I ran into your mother earlier..


"Oh...mother must have finished paperwork then." Her mother somehow magically got finished her work"I help her out when I can..was she with Lady Victoria?"
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

"Oh...mother must have finished paperwork then." Her mother somehow magically got finished her work"I help her out when I can..was she with Lady Victoria?"


You dont have to be so formal about her. No one else is and yes but it was a surprise since they were in the rememberance garden.. I wish my mother would stop going there.

*Lucis didn't particularly have anything against the garden it was just he couldn't bring himself to think about Laurell often yet that garden made him think of her.*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:



You dont have to be so formal about her. No one else is and yes but it was a surprise since they were in the rememberance garden.. I wish my mother would stop going there.

*Lucis didn't particularly have anything against the garden it was just he couldn't bring himself to think about Laurell often yet that garden made him think of her.*



Amelyia gave him a sympatheic look. She knew why he avoided the garden she wanted to try to comfort him but was terrible at general affections or the sort."give it time... it doesn't mean much coming from me but give it time." She said softly
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

Amelyia gave him a sympatheic look. She knew why he avoided the garden she wanted to try to comfort him but was terrible at general affections or the sort."give it time... it doesn't mean much coming from me but give it time." She said softly


*He simply remained quiet. His beautiful Laurell was gone and not even he was able to talk about her yet not even to his best friend. He remembered the many nights and days he was in his mother's arms screaming and crying trying to cone to terms with the losses he suffered but now he just blocked the pain out because it was easier to be numb than a wreck all the time.*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:



*He simply remained quiet. His beautiful Laurell was gone and not even he was able to talk about her yet not even to his best friend. He remembered the many nights and days he was in his mother's arms screaming and crying trying to cone to terms with the losses he suffered but now he just blocked the pain out because it was easier to be numb than a wreck all the time.*


Siena took in her friends silence she knew he wouldn't up to her at all bout Laurell and wasn't going to pry he may never tell her and that was fine. Her friend just needs to heal
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

Siena took in her friends silence she knew he wouldn't up to her at all bout Laurell and wasn't going to pry he may never tell her and that was fine. Her friend just needs to heal


*Eventually he spoke his voice was a little quieter than usual.which was a sign that he was in pain. A sign that he knew Siena had come to understand very well.*

So what classes are you in?
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:



*Eventually he spoke his voice was a little quieter than usual.which was a sign that he was in pain. A sign that he knew Siena had come to understand very well.*

So what classes are you in?


She silently handed her schedule to him. Afraid to speak for her saying the wrong thing. She had some high level classes
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

She silently handed her schedule to him. Afraid to speak for her saying the wrong thing. She had some high level classes


*Lucis read through the schedule and wasn't surprised at all. He had always known that Siena was the brains out of them especially since he basically gave up after the last war.*

Impressive.
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:


*Lucis read through the schedule and wasn't surprised at all. He had always known that Siena was the brains out of them especially since he basically gave up after the last war.*

Impressive.


"What about you?" She hoped he was in some of her classes. She didn't want to be surrounded by people she mostn likely wouldn't tolerate.
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

"What about you?" She hoped he was in some of her classes. She didn't want to be surrounded by people she mostn likely wouldn't tolerate.


*Lucis simply handed over his schedule with a complete lack of interest. It was clear he hadn't even looked at it yet.*

Don't know and dont particularly care
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:
*Lucis simply handed over his schedule with a complete lack of interest. It was clear he hadn't even looked at it yet.*

Don't know and dont particularly care



Siena scanned his schedule."Ypu and me have a couple of classes together." Used to his attitude. She can tell it wasnt looked at based on the fact it looked brand new and not a single crease in sight. Agian a feeling of saddness nawed at her for she wanted to help her friend but didnt know how.
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

Siena scanned his schedule."Ypu and me have a couple of classes together." Used to his attitude. She can tell it wasnt looked at based on the fact it looked brand new and not a single crease in sight. Agian a feeling of saddness nawed at her for she wanted to help her friend but didnt know how.


Cool I guess. Well at least some of my classes will be torlerable.

He picked a hair off his jacket before sighing*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.