First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply School Building
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

"I'll even make us food if you would like." Her mind was already a mile a mintue catalouging the chores that may need to be done, what to cook, if her mother missed any paperwork or if theres paper work for her to do or check. Lucis unfortunately had bear witness to her working herself silly. What happens when you have a lazy brother and a very outgoing mom


Relax.. I've been round before we'll get a take out and just beg out in front of the TV..
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:
Relax.. I've been round before we'll get a take out and just beg out in front of the TV..



Siena nodded."Alright Lucis which type of food would you like me to order out for us after school."
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

Siena nodded."Alright Lucis which type of food would you like me to order out for us after school."


Anything will do me but I guess pizza will do.

*Lucia ran a hand through his hair*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:
Anything will do me but I guess pizza will do.

*Lucia ran a hand through his hair*


She couldve made that for them but if he wanted take out she would."Alright the usual I suppose." smiling slightly. She turned his sword in her hands.
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

She couldve made that for them but if he wanted take out she would."Alright the usual I suppose." smiling slightly. She turned his sword in her hands.


Just be careful with that thing.. It is sharper than it looks.

*Hr watched her inspect his sword.*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:



Just be careful with that thing.. It is sharper than it looks.

*Hr watched her inspect his sword.*


Siena nodded absorbing herself with the sword. It really was a nice blade. She sat againest the wall as she pulled out a hankerchief to clean it delicately. "Such a beautiful blade..." she mumbled.
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

Siena nodded absorbing herself with the sword. It really was a nice blade. She sat againest the wall as she pulled out a hankerchief to clean it delicately. "Such a beautiful blade..." she mumbled.


If you say so... It's just a sword.

*He just kept watching her as he stood beside her leaning against the wall.*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:
If you say so... It's just a sword.

*He just kept watching her as he stood beside her leaning against the wall.*



"I find it more than that. I believe the sword is an extension of our souls.. but thats me though being weird..." She always was fascinated with weapons and it may have to do with her title. She held the sword out in front of her.
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

"I find it more than that. I believe the sword is an extension of our souls.. but thats me though being weird..." She always was fascinated with weapons and it may have to do with her title. She held the sword out in front of her.


How apt that a sword with a jaggered blade would belong to me...

*He simply pushed himself.off the wall and looked about.*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote

How apt that a sword with a jaggered blade would belong to me...

*He simply pushed himself.off the wall and looked about.*




She fingered the blade softly careful not to cut her fingers."Although jagged...you can still feel its strength." Laying her hand on top of the blade again being careful as she closed her eyes.
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

Linore wrote:

She fingered the blade softly careful not to cut her fingers."Although jagged...you can still feel its strength." Laying her hand on top of the blade again being careful as she closed her eyes.


I guess the main thing is it does its job.

*he walked back over to her sitting beside her and rwated his head on her shoulder.*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:
I guess the main thing is it does its job.

*he walked back over to her sitting beside her and rwated his head on her shoulder.*


"As long as this sword protects you... then I am fine.." She sheathed the blade as she ran her fingers through his hair. They used to do this alot.
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

Linore wrote:

"As long as this sword protects you... then I am fine.." She sheathed the blade as she ran her fingers through his hair. They used to do this alot.


*This was one of the fwlew times Lucis actually smiled. It was a small faint smile but a smile none the less.*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:
*This was one of the fwlew times Lucis actually smiled. It was a small faint smile but a smile none the less.*



Siena felt a slightl shift in Lucis's mood meaning she was doing something right thankfully. She sighed softly as she continue to run her fingers through his hair having her head lean againest the wall. The peace was nice.
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

Linore wrote:

Siena felt a slightl shift in Lucis's mood meaning she was doing something right thankfully. She sighed softly as she continue to run her fingers through his hair having her head lean againest the wall. The peace was nice.


*Lucis felt like he could fall asleep then and there because for the first time in a while he felt slightly more at peace. He sighed softly and rested his head more on Siena's shoulder snuggling up to her a little like they use to when they were much younger. He relished the moment knowing it wouldn't last and that soon he would become numb to everything again.*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.