First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply The Valley of Heroes
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:
*Vicki burst out laughing loudly*

Apart from that one time we both started kissing his neck to see how he would react!



Amelyia laguhed too."You can tell he was liking it. I mean he didnt push us away but I know he was a tomato though." Laughing more
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

Linore wrote:

Amelyia laguhed too."You can tell he was liking it. I mean he didnt push us away but I know he was a tomato though." Laughing more


Oh I remember he put up a little resistance... At the start! So anyway would you?

*Vicki always had these types of conversations with Amelyia*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:
Oh I remember he put up a little resistance... At the start! So anyway would you?

*Vicki always had these types of conversations with Amelyia*



"Please its his wekaness you can tell.." Rolling her eyes. She liked these convos."Would I what?"
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

Linore wrote:

"Please its his wekaness you can tell.." Rolling her eyes. She liked these convos."Would I what?"


More like he fears what we would do if he upset us and you know have sex with him.

*Vicki looked up at Amelyia*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

More like he fears what we would do if he upset us and you know have sex with him.

*Vicki looked up at Amelyia*



"He always was a big softy." She thought for a second."Yup I would who wouldnt? but ssssh thats between us besides he would be too embrassed" she giggled
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

Linore wrote:

"He always was a big softy." She thought for a second."Yup I would who wouldnt? but ssssh thats between us besides he would be too embrassed" she giggled


*Vicki laughed softly before getting up to go to the kitchen.*

That's true anyway want more food?
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

*Vicki laughed softly before getting up to go to the kitchen.*

That's true anyway want more food?


"Whooo yes yes I do." She said enthusiactically. She loved Vickis cooking for it was so delicious
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

Linore wrote:

"Whooo yes yes I do." She said enthusiactically. She loved Vickis cooking for it was so delicious


*Vicki thumbed about the kitchen and her fridge before noticing plenty of couscous and vegetables*

Couscous and roast veg alright with you?

*It really wasn't surprising that Vicki had a lovely tonned and slender figure*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

*Vicki thumbed about the kitchen and her fridge before noticing plenty of couscous and vegetables*

Couscous and roast veg alright with you?

*It really wasn't surprising that Vicki had a lovely tonned and slender figure*



"Anything sounds good deary." Amelyia decided to be lazy. Her body too in shape as her kimono fit her nicely.
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

Linore wrote:

"Anything sounds good deary." Amelyia decided to be lazy. Her body too in shape as her kimono fit her nicely.


*Vicki roughly sliced the vegetables but kept the garlic cloves whole before coating them all in olive oil and seasoning them. She soon bunged them in the oven and walked to her fridge to pour two large glasses of expensive white wine before heading back to Amelyia and handing her one.*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/13 , edited 4/17/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

*Vicki roughly sliced the vegetables but kept the garlic cloves whole before coating them all in olive oil and seasoning them. She soon bunged them in the oven and walked to her fridge to pour two large glasses of expensive white wine before heading back to Amelyia and handing her one.*


"oooh." Amelyia sat up taking the glass gratefully."Thanks such a darling you are."
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

Linore wrote:

"oooh." Amelyia sat up taking the glass gratefully."Thanks such a darling you are."


*Vicki sat beside her as the veg cooked slowly in the oven.*

I do my best.
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:
*Vicki sat beside her as the veg cooked slowly in the oven.*

I do my best.



Amelyia took a sip."Ah.. refreshing." taking another sip.
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

Linore wrote:

Amelyia took a sip."Ah.. refreshing." taking another sip.


*Vicki smiled before getting up and finishing the food off. After about 10 minutes she came back through with two plates of roasted veg and spicy couscous and sat down handing one over*
One of the Hero's
33284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

kawaiinoodle wrote

*Vicki smiled before getting up and finishing the food off. After about 10 minutes she came back through with two plates of roasted veg and spicy couscous and sat down handing one over*


"Yesss food." Amelyia happily dug in."Oh Vicki your cooking is just divine" Her cheeks had color from the delciousness of the food
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.