Post Reply Hope City
One of the Hero's
Tenzak 
20117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 4/8/13

This is where you shop, and hang out for fun activities.
Contains:
Arcades
Theaters
Amusment Parks
Malls
And much more so go have fun XD
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
Etranger was awkwardly outside a lingerie shop staring at the clothing "Is this what women wear...."
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Catsquids wrote:

Etranger was awkwardly outside a lingerie shop staring at the clothing "Is this what women wear...."


*Herja spotted get latest Einherjar standing outside the lingerie shop and she was less than impressed walking up to him she spoke in a cold harsh voice.*. Well should you not be training along side Eliot? You are Einherjar now and more importantly you are my Einherjar and as such you should be acting like one. *Herja knew that Etranger had a lot of potential in him but it seemed at this rate that potential may be going to waste.*. Do not make me regret making you my Einherjar.

((omg am so sorry for the late reply)-
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/13


Etranger bowed apologetically "Im sorry my Lord. I just came back from sparring with Eliot and it seems he hase other thing to do, so I came here and noticed this shop... I thought It's would be nice to buy you something..." Etranger said a bit shyly
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Catsquids wrote:

11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
kawaiinoodle wrote:


Catsquids wrote:




"Oh it's just that some people told me that i should buy a women, clothing, to make them happy, so I came here..." Etrnager looked up for a second, and then an employee came out of the store with a bag, "Here you go kid, I found what best lingerie, beased on the description of the women you gave me." Inside the content was a BSDM whips and chains latex set
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Catsquids wrote:

"Oh it's just that some people told me that i should buy a women, clothing, to make them happy, so I came here..." Etrnager looked up for a second, and then an employee came out of the store with a bag, "Here you go kid, I found what best lingerie, beased on the description of the women you gave me." Inside the content was a BSDM whips and chains latex set


*Herja sighed exasperated.* Well next time just train I'm not here to play nanny and run a kindergarten.. I am here to select the strongest and make them stronger, that us the only way to earn my respect. Now lets get going we dont have all day. *Herja looked down at Etranger before looking coldly at the woman from the shop.*

((ok am gonna go bed since it's gone 3am when you reply I will reply when I am awake))
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/13


(kk reply when ever you feel ready!))

"Yes my lord." Baiken proceded to fallow Herja, his sword sheaths clanged together, along side the lingerie for some reason he was still carrying as his walk. The women in fact didn't seemed fazed "Well I can see why the lingerie would fit her... what a slave master..." The women then left and entered to shop.
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/22/13

Catsquids wrote:

(kk reply when ever you feel ready!))

"Yes my lord." Baiken proceded to fallow Herja, his sword sheaths clanged together, along side the lingerie for some reason he was still carrying as his walk. The women in fact didn't seemed fazed "Well I can see why the lingerie would fit her... what a slave master..." The women then left and entered to shop.


I need to get you up to spear with Eliot. You may have the advantage of using swords over just your fists and feet but believe me when I say this right now Eliot would have you on the floor in seconds as he has proceeded onto training with weights. *Herja kept walking and ignored the clanking she didn't even want to know what was in that bag in fact she was glad she was walking ahead as she was blushing lightly and she spoke sternly with a subtle softness behind it.* Seriously though as Eingerjar all you need to focus on is gaining your strength and training.. It is my job to tend to our needs not yours.
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/13 , edited 4/22/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

I need to get you up to spear with Eliot. You may have the advantage of using swords over just your fists and feet but believe me when I say this right now Eliot would have you on the floor in seconds as he has proceeded onto training with weights. *Herja kept walking and ignored the clanking she didn't even want to know what was in that bag in fact she was glad she was walking ahead as she was blushing lightly and she spoke sternly with a subtle softness behind it.* Seriously though as Eingerjar all you need to focus on is gaining your strength and training.. It is my job to tend to our needs not yours.


-As they were walking, many voices soon reached their ears, and they could tell they were happy and cheerful voices. If they followed the source of the sound, out of curiosity, they would reach a school. At the courtyard, there was Eliot, and in front of him, about 20-30 children were lined up neatly in many rows. Around Eliot and the children, other people, possibly teachers, and the children's parents and grandparents. Eliot was smiling, and very slowly, he was demonstrating a slow, graceful form, filled with circular movements, flowing from one technique to the other, with small steps, and twists of the body. The children were doing their best to imitate and follow his movements, their little limbs also moving circularly, and from their performance, one could tell that it wasn't their first time learning this, but they had probably working on it for one or even two weeks. The people around Eliot and the children were smiling and commenting cheerfully, and from time to time, Eliot would stop performing, to walk up to a few of the kids and correct them about something, always speaking and smiling softly.-
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/22/13

MomNature wrote:

-As they were walking, many voices soon reached their ears, and they could tell they were happy and cheerful voices. If they followed the source of the sound, out of curiosity, they would reach a school. At the courtyard, there was Eliot, and in front of him, about 20-30 children were lined up neatly. Around Eliot and the children, other people, possibly teachers, and the children's parents and grandparents. Eliot was smiling, and very slowly, he was demonstrating a slow, graceful form, filled with circular movements, flowing from one technique to the other, with small steps, and twists of the body. The children were doing their best to imitate and follow his movements, their little limbs also moving circularly, and from their performance, one could tell that it wasn't their first time learning this, but they had probably working on it for one or even two weeks. The people around Eliot and the children were smiling and commenting cheerfully, and from time to time, Eliot would stop performing, to walk up to a few of the kids and correct them about something, always speaking and smiling softly.-


*Herja looked less than impressed, as the crowd sensed her presence they parted leaving her access to Eliot. She walked right up to him and grabbed on of his ears tugging it firmly before she started away.* You are an Einherjar not a bleeding nursery nurse. Come Einherjar. *Herja was scanning about looking for a quiet place where they would not be disturbed.* I guess we should go back to the training grounds. *She looked at Eliot* You'll be training with weights. *She then turned her attention to Etranger* Will be learning basic stances.
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/13 , edited 4/22/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

*Herja looked less than impressed, as the crowd sensed her presence they parted leaving her access to Eliot. She walked right up to him and grabbed on of his ears tugging it firmly before she started away.* You are an Einherjar not a bleeding nursery nurse. Come Einherjar. *Herja was scanning about looking for a quiet place where they would not be disturbed.* I guess we should go back to the training grounds. *She looked at Eliot* You'll be training with weights. *She then turned her attention to Etranger* Will be learning basic stances.


-Eliot also sensed her presence, and blushed a bit when she tugged on his ear, but followed without any complaints. Some of the kids looked worried about him, but he waved his hand at them with a small smile as he was being dragged away, and then, his smile faded to be replaced by his usual, calm expression, as he focused on the matter at hand, and the Valkyrie's words.-

Very well. -He simply said, and prepared to follow Herja to the training grounds, eager to start his afternoon training as well. Teaching children was a new hobby of his, and he had found it quite rewarding, as it made him feel peaceful, and that he was offering something to others. He had made sure to teach in a way that children will come to love martial arts and exercise, and also develop a honorable and proper character. Yet, he knew that he shouldn't allow teaching to side-track him from his training.-

((have posted in the valley))
You must be logged in to post.