First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Valley
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

MomNature wrote:

-Eliot flinched momentarily at her touch, both because of the fatigue of his muscles and his shyness, but her touch was indeed skillful, and it quickly relaxed him and had him close his eyes. His shoulders lowered a bit as his muscles there became more stiff, and he felt the fatigue getting washed away. He took just a few more bites and a sip, and decided he had had enough. He had never been one to eat or drink a lot, and his moderate height and thin figure despite his muscles showed that. As he heard her, he hoped this break wouldn't be too long, as he craved to get back to his training, to get closer to his goal: To become strong, the strongest of all Einherjars, and even strong enough to be on par with the strongest Valkyries, and a bodyguard to one. He would make himself a valuable asset, and use these revived fists to save as many lives as possible, to atone for his previous crimes. As he thought of that, he opened his eyes and looked down at his palms, that were resting on his lap.-


*Herja slowly moved onto his arms, she sensed his shyness but said nothing of it as doing so would achieve nothing. She kept her focus as she felt each muscle ease and relax. Looking at how little he had eaten she shook her head.* You'll be no use if you do not learn to eat properly. You training schedule is strict and demands you eat a set amount of calories. You may be an Einherjar now but the same rules apply and remember your life now is one of strict training in preparation of ensuring our victory at Ragnarok. *Herja's voice was like her face it lacked any form of emotion as she slowly moved onto his legs noticing that the muscles here felt incredibly tense, to any normal being her touch would be painful as the muscles would be cramping.*
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:


*Herja slowly moved onto his arms, she sensed his shyness but said nothing of it as doing so would achieve nothing. She kept her focus as she felt each muscle ease and relax. Looking at how little he had eaten she shook her head.* You'll be no use if you do not learn to eat properly. You training schedule is strict and demands you eat a set amount of calories. You may be an Einherjar now but the same rules apply and remember your life now is one of strict training in preparation of ensuring our victory at Ragnarok. *Herja's voice was like her face it lacked any form of emotion as she slowly moved onto his legs noticing that the muscles here felt incredibly tense, to any normal being her touch would be painful as the muscles would be cramping.*


-Eliot listened to her, as he felt his arms relaxing, and managed to force himself and eat a few more bites, only to please her and not disobey her. Then, he felt her touch on his legs, and winced a bit, as he felt the pain from his cramped muscles getting massaged, but he almost immediately forced his expression to return to his usual, calm one. He didn't want to show weakness to her, especially over something like this. It also helped that he had trained his body in the past, under his master, combining his western and eastern knowledge of medicine, to forge a much better, stronger and more flexible body for himself. And while, as an Einherjar, he had lost this kind of traits to some degree, and needed to re-attain them, some of it remained, reducing the toll on his muscles and making this kind of training and recovery method much more manageable.-
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

MomNature wrote:

-Eliot listened to her, as he felt his arms relaxing, and managed to force himself and eat a few more bites, only to please her and not disobey her. Then, he felt her touch on his legs, and winced a bit, as he felt the pain from his cramped muscles getting massaged, but he almost immediately forced his expression to return to his usual, calm one. He didn't want to show weakness to her, especially over something like this. It also helped that he had trained his body in the past, under his master, combining his western and eastern knowledge of medicine, to forge a much better, stronger and more flexible body for himself. And while, as an Einherjar, he had lost this kind of traits to some degree, and needed to re-attain them, some of it remained, reducing the toll on his muscles and making this kind of training and recovery method much more manageable.-


*Herja finally came to a finish when she sat down opposite Eliot and began to eat herself and drink some mead.* So Einherjar do you have any regrets? *She assessed him cooly waiting for his answer, she wondered if he had cast aside his regrets from his former life and if he hadn't she knew she would have to work on that since he was going to see a lot of death again soon and even slay people once again.* If you do I need to know of them now. The life of Einherjars is not an easy one and regret have no place in your soul now.
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

*Herja finally came to a finish when she sat down opposite Eliot and began to eat herself and drink some mead.* So Einherjar do you have any regrets? *She assessed him cooly waiting for his answer, she wondered if he had cast aside his regrets from his former life and if he hadn't she knew she would have to work on that since he was going to see a lot of death again soon and even slay people once again.* If you do I need to know of them now. The life of Einherjars is not an easy one and regret have no place in your soul now.


-The young man raised his eyes, to meet hers with surprising intensity. His gaze was always sharp, but it was visibly sharper now, before he spoke again, still calmly and quietly.-

Regrets? Of course this lowly self has them. I have killed...I have killed so much. -he said quietly, and raised his hands a bit- I wanted to be a doctor...to save lives...and my master created those fists for this purpose...and yet... -he said and then stopped suddenly, feeling his voice break, and that he should take a moment to regain his composure, before talking again.-

The men I killed...perhaps they had to die, for what they had done, and for a better tomorrow to come...but they had families, some of them... -he continued, now his tone barely audible.- Once...I killed a man, just when his wife came into the bar to meet him... this lowly self's fist had gone through his chest, spraying everything with his blood...and his shocked wife's words....

-He clenched his fists and closed his eyes, his shoulders shaking-

...you bring the rain of blood.... -he finally said-
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

MomNature wrote:

-The young man raised his eyes, to meet hers with surprising intensity. His gaze was always sharp, but it was visibly sharper now, before he spoke again, still calmly and quietly.-

Regrets? Of course this lowly self has them. I have killed...I have killed so much. -he said quietly, and raised his hands a bit- I wanted to be a doctor...to save lives...and my master created those fists for this purpose...and yet... -he said and then stopped suddenly, feeling his voice break, and that he should take a moment to regain his composure, before talking again.-

The men I killed...perhaps they had to die, for what they had done, and for a better tomorrow to come...but they had families, some of them... -he continued, now his tone barely audible.- Once...I killed a man, just when his wife came into the bar to meet him... this lowly self's fist had gone through his chest, spraying everything with his blood...and his shocked wife's words....

-He clenched his fists and closed his eyes, his shoulders shaking-

...you bring the rain of blood.... -he finally said-


Einherjar you do understand that in this life you are a weapon in war. You will have to cast aside those regrets because you will be having to kill those who defy us in Ragnarok to ensure a better world for us all. Your opponents will have families and loved ones as well but none of that should matter as they are our enemy and we are merely pawns in a bigger game.

*Herja simply looked at him completely unfazed by the intensity in his eyes as she looked back into his her gaze unwavering as she refused to look away. She told herself that by looking away she would be throwing away her superiority.*
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

Einherjar you do understand that in this life you are a weapon in war. You will have to cast aside those regrets because you will be having to kill those who defy us in Ragnarok to ensure a better world for us all. Your opponents will have families and loved ones as well but none of that should matter as they are our enemy and we are merely pawns in a bigger game.

*Herja simply looked at him completely unfazed by the intensity in his eyes as she looked back into his her gaze unwavering as she refused to look away. She told herself that by looking away she would be throwing away her superiority.*


-Eliot listened to her carefully, and finally closed his eyes and did a small bow with his head.-

This lowly self understands fully. -he simply stated, with his tone always calm and polite. Yet, he had only taken this second chance, not because he wanted to live more, or because of some selfish desire, but for the sole purpose of atoning for his crimes, and to do that, he would save as many people as possible. And this time, he would do everything he could, to achieve this without killing. He would perfect his arts to such a superior degree, that he would overpower and incapacitate all foes without resorting in killing. In a way, his powerful will to atone was not a burden for him or shackles, but instead, a powerful force that filled him with determination, urging him to improve and move forward more than any other. He slowly moved his right hand into his pocket, to touch the soft fabric of a red scarf he always kept with him, hidden in that pocket. The scarf of his master's granddaughter. He had sworn in that scarf, that he would do whatever he could to not take another life.-
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

MomNature wrote:

-Eliot listened to her carefully, and finally closed his eyes and did a small bow with his head.-

This lowly self understands fully. -he simply stated, with his tone always calm and polite. Yet, he had only taken this second chance, not because he wanted to live more, or because of some selfish desire, but for the sole purpose of atoning for his crimes, and to do that, he would save as many people as possible. And this time, he would do everything he could, to achieve this without killing. He would perfect his arts to such a superior degree, that he would overpower and incapacitate all foes without resorting in killing. In a way, his powerful will to atone was not a burden for him or shackles, but instead, a powerful force that filled him with determination, urging him to improve and move forward more than any other. He slowly moved his right hand into his pocket, to touch the soft fabric of a red scarf he always kept with him, hidden in that pocket. The scarf of his master's granddaughter. He had sworn in that scarf, that he would do whatever he could to not take another life.-


I am glad because it would be a shame to have to end your life her and now. You have a strong warriors soul and I have waited a long time for one like you, in fact I broke many of our cardinal rules just to make you mine. *Herja smiled faintly she was one for defying rules to ensure she had the best of everything as she knew it wouldn't be long until she had to answer to Odin for her actions.* Just make me proud.
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

I am glad because it would be a shame to have to end your life her and now. You have a strong warriors soul and I have waited a long time for one like you, in fact I broke many of our cardinal rules just to make you mine. *Herja smiled faintly she was one for defying rules to ensure she had the best of everything as she knew it wouldn't be long until she had to answer to Odin for her actions.* Just make me proud.


This lowly self will do his best.

-He did another small bow with his head as he said those words. He was unaffected by the threat, but he knew she had taken a gamble when she picked him. If he could, he would do his best not to let her down or cause her to be punished for his actions. He would follow his own path, and make sure it would be alligned with the general goals of the Valkiries and Odin. At any case, what he needed was to be strong enough, and he would make sure to achieve that, putting ten times more effort in his training than the rest Einherjars.-
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

MomNature wrote:

This lowly self will do his best.

-He did another small bow with his head as he said those words. He was unaffected by the threat, but he knew she had taken a gamble when she picked him. If he could, he would do his best not to let her down or cause her to be punished for his actions. He would follow his own path, and make sure it would be alligned with the general goals of the Valkiries and Odin. At any case, what he needed was to be strong enough, and he would make sure to achieve that, putting ten times more effort in his training than the rest Einherjars.-


*She was pleased by his answer and by his respect. It made her life easier since she wouldn't have to beat him into submission but she also knew that out of all the Einherjar she had seen he was the most thankful for this second chance.* You don't have to refer to yourself in such a lowly manner. I may be your commander but with your respect I see you as my equal so it is time you referred to yourself in a more respectful manner. *She looked up at the sky as the sun had nearly set she thought of it as beautiful and she wished these peaceful times could always last.*
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

*She was pleased by his answer and by his respect. It made her life easier since she wouldn't have to beat him into submission but she also knew that out of all the Einherjar she had seen he was the most thankful for this second chance.* You don't have to refer to yourself in such a lowly manner. I may be your commander but with your respect I see you as my equal so it is time you referred to yourself in a more respectful manner. *She looked up at the sky as the sun had nearly set she thought of it as beautiful and she wished these peaceful times could always last.*


-Eliot listened to her carefully, and didn't want to debate with her, so he simply nodded at her words. This way of referring to himself was something he had decided right when he had been reborn. Humility was a virtue, and would always remind him of the path he had to take, and his purpose in this new life. This life of his was not for himself, but for others, and for saving and protecting as many others as he could, to atone for those he had killed. Observing her face and features he also looked at the setting sun, as the gentle breeze blew his golden hair back softly.-

I wonder if we will ever need to be called to arms. -He said, then continued- I haven't grown accustomed to this new world...I understand there are...clans of some sort. Do we have any enemies other than those that will emerge during Ragnarok? Do we have any allies?
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

MomNature wrote:

-Eliot listened to her carefully, and didn't want to debate with her, so he simply nodded at her words. This way of referring to himself was something he had decided right when he had been reborn. Humility was a virtue, and would always remind him of the path he had to take, and his purpose in this new life. This life of his was not for himself, but for others, and for saving and protecting as many others as he could, to atone for those he had killed. Observing her face and features he also looked at the setting sun, as the gentle breeze blew his golden hair back softly.-

I wonder if we will ever need to be called to arms. -He said, then continued- I haven't grown accustomed to this new world...I understand there are...clans of some sort. Do we have any enemies other than those that will emerge during Ragnarok? Do we have any allies?


The main enemy here are the Tenebris, they are ruthless and have slaughtered many innocent lives just because they refused to join them. Our main ally is Victoria Noctis and her clan the Caligo Noctis, a pact was made with her since she saved the life of a powerful Valkyrie. Our other allies are those of the two other clans here although there are some Shinigami who like to dishonour the agreement made between Queen Victoria and the Queen of Chaos Amelyia Mediea of Solarity, but despite that we refuse to take the bait and attack them because that's what they want.
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

The main enemy here are the Tenebris, they are ruthless and have slaughtered many innocent lives just because they refused to join them. Our main ally is Victoria Noctis and her clan the Caligo Noctis, a pact was made with her since she saved the life of a powerful Valkyrie. Our other allies are those of the two other clans here although there are some Shinigami who like to dishonour the agreement made between Queen Victoria and the Queen of Chaos Amelyia Mediea of Solarity, but despite that we refuse to take the bait and attack them because that's what they want.


-Eliot quickly took in all this info and memorized it. He would make sure to be able to tell enemies from allies, since this was vital for who he wanted to be, this Valkirie's special Einherjar and bodyguard. He proceeded to take another small sip of mead, feeling it rejuvenate him, and felt as if he was ready to stand up and go back to his training. Yet, he knew this would displease the Valkyrie that owned him, and remained seated, with his calmness effectively hiding his eagerness. He could see many of the students who trained here earlier heading back, as the sun had set and darkness started to spread in the valley.-
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

MomNature wrote:

-Eliot quickly took in all this info and memorized it. He would make sure to be able to tell enemies from allies, since this was vital for who he wanted to be, this Valkirie's special Einherjar and bodyguard. He proceeded to take another small sip of mead, feeling it rejuvenate him, and felt as if he was ready to stand up and go back to his training. Yet, he knew this would displease the Valkyrie that owned him, and remained seated, with his calmness effectively hiding his eagerness. He could see many of the students who trained here earlier heading back, as the sun had set and darkness started to spread in the valley.-


We should head back soon but in doing so we will have to part ways for the night as the Academy keeps genders separated. Saying that you do need to rest although I can sense your eagerness to keep going and keep training. *She shook her head lightly as she sipped at more mead chuckling softly. It seemed she had let her guards down enough for Eliot to get a glimpse of the side of her so few actually knew unless she made a pact with them like when he agreed to become her Einherjar.*
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

kawaiinoodle wrote:

We should head back soon but in doing so we will have to part ways for the night as the Academy keeps genders separated. Saying that you do need to rest although I can sense your eagerness to keep going and keep training. *She shook her head lightly as she sipped at more mead chuckling softly. It seemed she had let her guards down enough for Eliot to get a glimpse of the side of her so few actually knew unless she made a pact with them like when he agreed to become her Einherjar.*


-Eliot nodded at her words.-

This lowly self will make sure to rest well during the night, and will be back tomorrow, early in the morning, to resume his training. I wish you goodnight, and with your permission, will excuse myself.

-He had spoken politely as always and as he stood up, he did a bow with his palm and fist in front of his face, then turned around, and with light, quiet steps walked away, headed towards the Academy. The young man was already planning tomorrow's training schedule, as he looked up at the starry sky.-
A Hero
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

MomNature wrote:

-Eliot nodded at her words.-

This lowly self will make sure to rest well during the night, and will be back tomorrow, early in the morning, to resume his training. I wish you goodnight, and with your permission, will excuse myself.

-He had spoken politely as always and as he stood up, he did a bow with his palm and fist in front of his face, then turned around, and with light, quiet steps walked away, headed towards the Academy. The young man was already planning tomorrow's training schedule, as he looked up at the starry sky.-


*Herja watched Eliot go with little interest before she packed up the picnic and headed back to the.Academy. It seemed as if for the first time in ages she felt as if the heavens were smiling down upon them.*

((This will prob be my only post I will make today as I am currently sat at my friends))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.