First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Lake
42560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/13


Jasper looks at Hanna, raising his right eye brow and smiles at her "I see what you're trying to do here... and I like it! But I don't think the higher ups will like it if we battled for fun in this lake." He said to her. "Hmmm anywhere you want to go!" He says cheerfully as he gets out of the lake and puts his clothes back on.
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
-Eliot had chosen not to train in the Valley, where other students trained as well, and instead allow the serenity of the lake enhance his concentration. He had woken up early and walked to the lake when the sun rose, and when he arrived, he warmed up his body as always, by meditating and performing some forms specially designed to prepare the body and mind for training. After a few hours of training, he Eliot was currently sitting on a relatively big and round rock, by the lake. He had taken a musical instrument with him, called "pipa". His late Master had taught him the basics of how to play it, and had explained that music is a nice way of taking a break from exercise, as it soothed the mind and body alike. Eliot had his eyes closed, focusing on the melody his delicate and skilled fingers was producing.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykW3hKwjtVQ
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

MomNature wrote:

-Eliot had chosen not to train in the Valley, where other students trained as well, and instead allow the serenity of the lake enhance his concentration. He had woken up early and walked to the lake when the sun rose, and when he arrived, he warmed up his body as always, by meditating and performing some forms specially designed to prepare the body and mind for training. After a few hours of training, he Eliot was currently sitting on a relatively big and round rock, by the lake. He had taken a musical instrument with him, called "pipa". His late Master had taught him the basics of how to play it, and had explained that music is a nice way of taking a break from exercise, as it soothed the mind and body alike. Eliot had his eyes closed, focusing on the melody his delicate and skilled fingers was producing.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykW3hKwjtVQ


Etranger came to the sound of the music intrigued by it's melody. He recognized it as a Chinese tune from his travels to learn Chinese wushu, he began to approach Elliot "That a very beautiful tune..." Etranger bent over to look at Elliot and from such angle Etrnger looked like nothing more, but a very cute petite girl; in fact just looking at etranger's face and awkwardly feminined curves and feature would automatically make anyone assume he was actually a she
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Catsquids wrote:

Etranger came to the sound of the music intrigued by it's melody. He recognized it as a Chinese tune from his travels to learn Chinese wushu, he began to approach Elliot "That a very beautiful tune..." Etranger bent over to look at Elliot and from such angle Etrnger looked like nothing more, but a very cute petite girl; in fact just looking at etranger's face and awkwardly feminined curves and feature would automatically make anyone assume he was actually a she


-Eliot, remaining calm and undisturbed brought the melody to an end in a smooth manner, instead of stopping playing abruptly, and opened his blue eyes to look at the person who spoke. After only a brief inspection, since he wanted to be discreet instead of staring, he put the instrument aside carefully, and spoke in a calm manner.-

Thank you. -He replied briefly. For the time being he thought the person was a girl, and felt a bit awkward that he got complimented, but this didn't appear in his always calm features. Yet, he didn't know how to proceed, and wondered if the person was just passing by, or if they would stay and talk.-
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

MomNature wrote:


Catsquids wrote:

Etranger came to the sound of the music intrigued by it's melody. He recognized it as a Chinese tune from his travels to learn Chinese wushu, he began to approach Elliot "That a very beautiful tune..." Etranger bent over to look at Elliot and from such angle Etrnger looked like nothing more, but a very cute petite girl; in fact just looking at etranger's face and awkwardly feminined curves and feature would automatically make anyone assume he was actually a she


-Eliot, remaining calm and undisturbed brought the melody to an end in a smooth manner, instead of stopping playing abruptly, and opened his blue eyes to look at the person who spoke. After only a brief inspection, since he wanted to be discreet instead of staring, he put the instrument aside carefully, and spoke in a calm manner.-

Thank you. -He replied briefly. For the time being he thought the person was a girl, and felt a bit awkward that he got complimented, but this didn't appear in his always calm features. Yet, he didn't know how to proceed, and wondered if the person was just passing by, or if they would stay and talk.-


"May I" His voice was very quiet and soothing and coming his perfectly soft lips did nothing to change how feminine he really was. He sat down right next to Eliot and took of his jack showing only his white dress shirt, he stretched and the full form of his feminine body was shown "You come here a lot?" He smiled softly combine with his feature one can assume... Etranger was trying to hit on you, but of course he wasn't and does everything without thinking of the social cues
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Catsquids wrote:

"May I" His voice was very quiet and soothing and coming his perfectly soft lips did nothing to change how feminine he really was. He sat down right next to Eliot and took of his jack showing only his white dress shirt, he stretched and the full form of his feminine body was shown "You come here a lot?" He smiled softly combine with his feature one can assume... Etranger was trying to hit on you, but of course he wasn't and does everything without thinking of the social cues


-Eliot gave the person a small nod before Etranger sat down, and looked down at him from an angle, his face still facing forwards and a bit upwards. He felt...some sort of connection with that person..one that he felt was magical, as if they had something in common, but Eliot couldn't tell what it was, because he had never met another Einherjar that belonged to the same commander as his, Herja. As his thoughts were occupied trying to understand the strange feeling of connection more, he failed to think that the person was possibly hitting on her. After all, Eliot was generally inexperienced and perhaps dense when it came to this stuff, so he replied with the same calm tone as before.-

Not really...I find this place more quiet, but just as beautiful as the Valley, which makes it ideal for training. For some reason, I always liked training outdoors, close to nature.

-As he finished talking, he looked at the calm surface of the lake, that reflected the sun and the mountains surrounding the area.-
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

MomNature wrote:


Catsquids wrote:

"May I" His voice was very quiet and soothing and coming his perfectly soft lips did nothing to change how feminine he really was. He sat down right next to Eliot and took of his jack showing only his white dress shirt, he stretched and the full form of his feminine body was shown "You come here a lot?" He smiled softly combine with his feature one can assume... Etranger was trying to hit on you, but of course he wasn't and does everything without thinking of the social cues


-Eliot gave the person a small nod before Etranger sat down, and looked down at him from an angle, his face still facing forwards and a bit upwards. He felt...some sort of connection with that person..one that he felt was magical, as if they had something in common, but Eliot couldn't tell what it was, because he had never met another Einherjar that belonged to the same commander as his, Herja. As his thoughts were occupied trying to understand the strange feeling of connection more, he failed to think that the person was possibly hitting on her. After all, Eliot was generally inexperienced and perhaps dense when it came to this stuff, so he replied with the same calm tone as before.-

Not really...I find this place more quiet, but just as beautiful as the Valley, which makes it ideal for training. For some reason, I always liked training outdoors, close to nature.

-As he finished talking, he looked at the calm surface of the lake, that reflected the sun and the mountains surrounding the area.-


" I see you love nature and it order" Etranger smiled again " Ah where are my manners I forgot to introduce myself!" He got up and bowed with one hand on his chest " My name is Etranger Takeda I am a Einherjar to my Lordess Herja, it is nice to meet you!" He face shined in the reflected sunlight from the water, it was a light of large pride and loyalty yet the gentleness you find of any maiden
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Catsquids wrote:

" I see you love nature and it order" Etranger smiled again " Ah where are my manners I forgot to introduce myself!" He got up and bowed with one hand on his chest " My name is Etranger Takeda I am a Einherjar to my Lordess Herja, it is nice to meet you!" He face shined in the reflected sunlight from the water, it was a light of large pride and loyalty yet the gentleness you find of any maiden


-Eliot blinked at those words, his shock double. Another Einherjar like him? And not only that, but they shared the same commander? Eliot didn't know how he felt about that. He felt only a slight pinch of rivalry, but he was mostly curious, and at least, the feeling from before was explained now. Another source of surprise was that "Takeda" was most of the times a male name, something that seemed odd to the young man. Yet, apart from the blinking, his surprise didn't show in his face, as he also stood up, only slightly taller than the person in front of him. He brought his right fist in front of his face and covered it with his left palm, then bowed back.-

This lowly self's name is Eliot Han. -He said, referring to himself as always, with this unusual manner.- And this lowly self is also an Einherjar to Herja Mist. -He added, his tone even and calm as always, not showing any emotion, but not cold or flat either.-
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

MomNature wrote:


Catsquids wrote:

" I see you love nature and it order" Etranger smiled again " Ah where are my manners I forgot to introduce myself!" He got up and bowed with one hand on his chest " My name is Etranger Takeda I am a Einherjar to my Lordess Herja, it is nice to meet you!" He face shined in the reflected sunlight from the water, it was a light of large pride and loyalty yet the gentleness you find of any maiden


-Eliot blinked at those words, his shock double. Another Einherjar like him? And not only that, but they shared the same commander? Eliot didn't know how he felt about that. He felt only a slight pinch of rivalry, but he was mostly curious, and at least, the feeling from before was explained now. Another source of surprise was that "Takeda" was most of the times a male name, something that seemed odd to the young man. Yet, apart from the blinking, his surprise didn't show in his face, as he also stood up, only slightly taller than the person in front of him. He brought his right fist in front of his face and covered it with his left palm, then bowed back.-

This lowly self's name is Eliot Han. -He said, referring to himself as always, with this unusual manner.- And this lowly self is also an Einherjar to Herja Mist. -He added, his tone even and calm as always, not showing any emotion, but not cold or flat either.-


Etranger was extremely elated to find someone just like him" then we are comrades in arms!" He took Elliot's hand and held them with both of his. Etranger could feel the tough seasoned skin of Eliot which was in great contrast with the very soft slender hand of Etranger "Please! Do not sell yourself short! We both are high enough to serve a great master!" Etranger smiled the connection with Eliot was pure he felt as though he could really rely on him
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Catsquids wrote:

Etranger was extremely elated to find someone just like him" then we are comrades in arms!" He took Elliot's hand and held them with both of his. Etranger could feel the tough seasoned skin of Eliot which was in great contrast with the very soft slender hand of Etranger "Please! Do not sell yourself short! We both are high enough to serve a great master!" Etranger smiled the connection with Eliot was pure he felt as though he could really rely on him


( My replies might get slightly slow from now on, but don't worry, not too slow )

-Eliot blinked a bit once more at how spontaneous and cheerful the other person looked. He even blushed a bit, and removed his hand politely, as he wasn't used in this kind of actions. Yet, he managed to keep his composure and remain calm, with only a very faint blush at his cheeks, which could be attributed to his intense training from before.-

This lowly self is not high, but will do his best to serve our commander. -He said, not in a debating tone, but rather as if calmly explaining a fact. He could tell that the person in front of him didn't appear strong with a first glance, but he knew this applied to himself as well, and that their Valkyrie wished only for the best, so he was sure that the person in front of him was definitely competent.-
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/13


Etranger stepped back for a bit "Well the with that said... " Etanger placed both hand on his Daisho "As comrade in arms I challenge you to a spar!" Etranger tone changed very quickly,but his finite feature was retained he obviously was serious but it almost hard to take him as such. Non the less Etranger felt he would like as soldier of the same Lordess they an improve there combat efficiency if they knew each others strength
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Catsquids wrote:

Etranger stepped back for a bit "Well the with that said... " Etanger placed both hand on his Daisho "As comrade in arms I challenge you to a spar!" Etranger tone changed very quickly,but his finite feature was retained he obviously was serious but it almost hard to take him as such. Non the less Etranger felt he would like as soldier of the same Lordess they an improve there combat efficiency if they knew each others strength


-Eliot nodded seriously, and assumed his usual battle stance. His left foot slid a bit forwards, and both hands moved to the front, with the elbows a bit bent, and both palms facing his opponent. His knees bent a bit, and his spine was kept straight and vertical to the ground.-

Very well.

-He said, his always sharp blue eyes gazing at his opponent, and Eliot emanating a calm but oppressive force, inviting his opponent to make the first move.-
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

MomNature wrote:


Catsquids wrote:

Etranger stepped back for a bit "Well the with that said... " Etanger placed both hand on his Daisho "As comrade in arms I challenge you to a spar!" Etranger tone changed very quickly,but his finite feature was retained he obviously was serious but it almost hard to take him as such. Non the less Etranger felt he would like as soldier of the same Lordess they an improve there combat efficiency if they knew each others strength


-Eliot nodded seriously, and assumed his usual battle stance. His left foot slid a bit forwards, and both hands moved to the front, with the elbows a bit bent, and both palms facing his opponent. His knees bent a bit, and his spine was kept straight and vertical to the ground.-

Very well.

-He said, his always sharp blue eyes gazing at his opponent, and Eliot emanating a calm but oppressive force, inviting his opponent to make the first move.-


"Please." He did the standard greeting and drew his swords using the blunt side for the sake if practice. What style is that? He was a bit perplexed by his stance was it wing chun? Some shaolin style? Tai chi? Hung gar? Non the less the place his short sword in front and had it above his hand with his katana on the opposite side mirroring the wakizashi, this was the offensive stance. He then rush forward with his wakizashi facing head first and swinging at eliot
Student
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Catsquids wrote:

"Please." He did the standard greeting and drew his swords using the blunt side for the sake if practice. What style is that? He was a bit perplexed by his stance was it wing chun? Some shaolin style? Tai chi? Hung gar? Non the less the place his short sword in front and had it above his hand with his katana on the opposite side mirroring the wakizashi, this was the offensive stance. He then rush forward with his wakizashi facing head first and swinging at eliot


-Eliot observed the person's moves carefully, analyzing the stance and the potential, then probable swings, as he kept measuring the distance. He knew that this opponent, despite his slightly shorter stature, had the range advantage because of the swords, so he had to get closer to him first, in order to attack. Thus, Eliot also took just a powerful step forwards, getting closer to the incoming strike, and raised his left elbow, keeping it vertical and close to his body, to have the gauntlets he was wearing block the blade. Because of his bent knees, his powerful step and his very stable stance, provided by his massive leg strength, he wasn't swayed when he received the blow. His right arm was ready to react if the opponent attacked with the other sword, and right after the block of the first slash, Eliot pushed his elbow outwards, just a small, but violent motion, to force the sword and arm swing outwards and away from a guard position, and with a small but violent rotation of the waist, he stretched out that same arm, to fire a strong and quick punch at the opponent's chest, with a burst of speed and power.-
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

MomNature wrote:


Catsquids wrote:

"Please." He did the standard greeting and drew his swords using the blunt side for the sake if practice. What style is that? He was a bit perplexed by his stance was it wing chun? Some shaolin style? Tai chi? Hung gar? Non the less the place his short sword in front and had it above his hand with his katana on the opposite side mirroring the wakizashi, this was the offensive stance. He then rush forward with his wakizashi facing head first and swinging at eliot


-Eliot observed the person's moves carefully, analyzing the stance and the potential, then probable swings, as he kept measuring the distance. He knew that this opponent, despite his slightly shorter stature, had the range advantage because of the swords, so he had to get closer to him first, in order to attack. Thus, Eliot also took just a powerful step forwards, getting closer to the incoming strike, and raised his left elbow, keeping it vertical and close to his body, to have the gauntlets he was wearing block the blade. Because of his bent knees, his powerful step and his very stable stance, provided by his massive leg strength, he wasn't swayed when he received the blow. His right arm was ready to react if the opponent attacked with the other sword, and right after the block of the first slash, Eliot pushed his elbow outwards, just a small, but violent motion, to force the sword and arm swing outwards and away from a guard position, and with a small but violent rotation of the waist, he stretched out that same arm, to fire a strong and quick punch at the opponent's chest, with a burst of speed and power.-


Etranger say the fist coming and used the weight of his deflected blade to turn and sway to the side the fist impact and grazed his rib cage causing minor hemmoragging, he deducted the that the first were his first priory and Eliot was trying in close to block movement, he stepped back to assert his range again and continued with his overhead stance he swim attempting to fient with his wakizashi the. Cross overhead with his katana galloped up by a stab to the side of the ribcage with his wakizashi. Will it work?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.