Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply LIVE ACTION?
11078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Moon
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
what anime show would you want to be made into Live action

i think:
High School of the Dead
Hunter X Hunter
a few more i cant think of!


but if it was done perfectly to your standards what shows would you want?
od1968 
13236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
K-on! i'd like to see tackled and even Oreshura.
18653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
I actually think you could make Black Lagoon into a pretty decent live action film. I also think you could take some of the "sword & sorcery" Anime and do a "Lord Of The Rings" type trilogy.
11078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Moon
Offline
Posted 4/9/13

Hairbelly wrote:

I actually think you could make Black Lagoon into a pretty decent live action film. I also think you could take some of the "sword & sorcery" Anime and do a "Lord Of The Rings" type trilogy.


S&S with a great director and screen writer would be cool
11078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Moon
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
Samurai 7
Black Butler
Black Blood Brothers

Da*m i cant think of anymore for some reason
2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 4/10/13
have to go with the two best Macroos series

Macross: SDF
Macross Frontier

The singing alone would be worth it!
64435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/10/13 , edited 4/10/13

eightcar wrote:

have to go with the two best Macroos series

Macross: SDF
Macross Frontier

The singing alone would be worth it!


macross frontier if they can find really good looking women like really good looking I don't want my favorite anime to be owned because of

ugly people... quote on quote
17474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Scotland
Online
Posted 4/10/13
Mirai Nikki
Paranoia Agent
Baccono

11078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Moon
Offline
Posted 4/10/13
Bodacious space pirates
cowboy bebop
18977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/10/13


Ghost in The Shell, but I don't want an incredibly westernized approach to it, I think it should still be based in Japan.

Also as a preemptive strike to any of you wise asses out there.

Don't say ''We already have a live action Ghost in the Shell, its called the Matrix.''

Because seriously, that observation was never funny.
3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / nortwoods
Offline
Posted 4/10/13

hickey1992 wrote:



Ghost in The Shell, but I don't want an incredibly westernized approach to it, I think it should still be based in Japan.

Also as a preemptive strike to any of you wise asses out there.

Don't say ''We already have a live action Ghost in the Shell, its called the Matrix.''

Because seriously, that observation was never funny.



Ghost in the Shell is a great movie, but i don't think they could make a profitable live action remake.

We already have the matrix.
16198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/10/13
Working!! ^_^

2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 4/10/13 , edited 4/10/13


macross frontier if they can find really good looking women like really good looking I don't want my favorite anime to be owned because of

ugly people... quote on quote


May'N and Megumi (the real singers are hot)
53832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 4/10/13
Darker Than Black
Black Lagoon
Eden of the East
11078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Moon
Offline
Posted 4/11/13

phild619 wrote:


hickey1992 wrote:



Ghost in The Shell, but I don't want an incredibly westernized approach to it, I think it should still be based in Japan.

Also as a preemptive strike to any of you wise asses out there.

Don't say ''We already have a live action Ghost in the Shell, its called the Matrix.''

Because seriously, that observation was never funny.



Ghost in the Shell is a great movie, but i don't think they could make a profitable live action remake.

We already have the matrix. :)


i would like to see
GITS
or
Appleseed

but i think Ghost in the shell would be too much work to make
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.