First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Romance truly?
19916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Online
Posted 4/11/13

Namyr99 wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


runec wrote:


Namyr99 wrote:

Have anyone ever seen the anime Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, or in english Rumbling Hearts? It doesn't leave out any details, and this is probably the only anime where I would consider the nudity justified.

This is one of my favourite romance anime of all time, so I would highly recommend this for any romance lover.


Oh man, I totally forgot about Kimi ga Nozumu Eien. That show was harsh to the point of being hard to watch at times.







i cant even find it on the site i use >.>


It's difficult to find, but crunchyroll is actually selling the dvd series on their store online, although it's a bit back ordered
:(.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/19654/Rumbling-Hearts-DVD-Box-Set-Complete-Collection


i shall not make purchases when i can watch stuff online!
12434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/11/13 , edited 4/11/13

maffayoo wrote:


runec wrote:


Namyr99 wrote:

Have anyone ever seen the anime Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, or in english Rumbling Hearts? It doesn't leave out any details, and this is probably the only anime where I would consider the nudity justified.

This is one of my favourite romance anime of all time, so I would highly recommend this for any romance lover.


Oh man, I totally forgot about Kimi ga Nozumu Eien. That show was harsh to the point of being hard to watch at times.







i cant even find it on the site i use >.>


Hulu has both subbed and dubbed versions of it!

You have to remember that in the US they changed the name

(oh...i just realized your in england :/)
19916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Online
Posted 4/11/13






Hulu has both subbed and dubbed versions of it!

http://www.hulu.com/rumbling-hearts

You have to remember that in the US they changed the name

(oh...i just realized your in england :/)



i got a site now im sure they will edit your post because ur advertising websites xD
4067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
not sharing my asl
Offline
Posted 4/11/13

Namyr99 wrote:

Have anyone ever seen the anime Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, or in english Rumbling Hearts? It doesn't leave out any details, and this is probably the only anime where I would consider the nudity justified.

This is one of my favourite romance anime of all time, so I would highly recommend this for any romance lover.


That anime had a realistic and depressing ending.
17751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Jose, California
Offline
Posted 4/12/13 , edited 4/12/13
Honey and Clover (This is as good as it gets) - Not only romance but it deals with other issues as well and the character development is so well done..
Clannad
Kimi ni Todoke
Ef
Kanon
12540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eastern States
Online
Posted 5/7/13
Ok I've got some really good ones so far from all you guys thank bunches!! >.<
Also im just gonna throw out there Clannad (after story).. saddest thing ive ever watched in my life.. ever.. Me and my daughter both were bawling!! LOL ...crazy sad..
just got done watching school days too .. o0 ..dont even know where to start on that one.
Gettin rdy to watch Mirai Nikki ^.^
Again Thx All!!
39848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/7/13 , edited 5/7/13
I haven't seen this in years, and I never saw it all the way through, so it might not be any good. But:

Saikano: The Last Love Song on This Little Planet.

19916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Online
Posted 5/7/13

Insomnist wrote:

I haven't seen this in years, and I never saw it all the way through, so it might not be any good. But:

Saikano: The Last Love Song on This Little Planet.




omg that picture looks so sweet >.< must watch
83641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

maffayoo wrote:


Insomnist wrote:

I haven't seen this in years, and I never saw it all the way through, so it might not be any good. But:

Saikano: The Last Love Song on This Little Planet.




omg that picture looks so sweet >.< must watch


it is alright it it isn't worth the time yet if you haven't seen other animes
15768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/13 , edited 5/7/13

sandyjuventus wrote:

Honey and Clover (This is as good as it gets) - Not only romance but it deals with other issues as well and the character development is so well done..


19916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Online
Posted 5/7/13

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


Insomnist wrote:

I haven't seen this in years, and I never saw it all the way through, so it might not be any good. But:

Saikano: The Last Love Song on This Little Planet.




omg that picture looks so sweet >.< must watch


it is alright it it isn't worth the time yet if you haven't seen other animes




i have 3 that im debating over to watch ill message you
15768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

maffayoo wrote:

i have 3 that im debating over to watch ill message you


watch them all
19916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Online
Posted 5/7/13

RolexKid wrote:


maffayoo wrote:

i have 3 that im debating over to watch ill message you


watch them all



more like 5 now i just added 2 to my queue on cr >.<
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

Ippolit wrote:

try Mirai Nikki.. thats about as intense as love can get..


yuck...best (serious) romance anime I've watched is probably : Itazura na Kiss
it starts in highschool and ends when they have jobs...it's pretty funny too.

Also kid on the slope is kinda romance, I suggest you read the last chapter after watching the series tho, you might be disapointed otherwise.

19916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Online
Posted 6/11/13 , edited 6/11/13

Insomnist wrote:

I haven't seen this in years, and I never saw it all the way through, so it might not be any good. But:

Saikano: The Last Love Song on This Little Planet.






the ending was so confusing

if you like anime then its fine but god i wouldn't recommend it until you have nothing to watch its more sci fi supernatural wit the MC just failing at loving someone
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.