First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Discussions
12515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
You might want to watch the Index series before the Railgun series. That way, you get some more background info about this whole 'world' before you 'switch' protagonists, from Touma to Misaka.
25653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

Morbidhanson wrote:

You might want to watch the Index series before the Railgun series. That way, you get some more background info about this whole 'world' before you 'switch' protagonists, from Touma to Misaka.


thats the plan for me at least
12515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

tfckmk988 wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:

You might want to watch the Index series before the Railgun series. That way, you get some more background info about this whole 'world' before you 'switch' protagonists, from Touma to Misaka.


thats the plan for me at least


I'm glad I did that to begin with when I first stumbled onto the Index thing lol

I found that, watching Railgun, there were parts I wouldn't have understood if I didn't see the Index series first, and I'm pretty sure the creators intended for this anime to be watched in that order. That's what made Railgun better for me, IMO.
5639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Outer Space
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
Nvm this anime is the fucking shit. Gonna watch Railgun series and then Index after.
64839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
The proper order to watch this is
Index --> Railgun --> Indes S2 --> Railgun S

There kinda seems to be a continuity problem, but I don't care I'll watch it. It's that good.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

GaIaxy wrote:

Nvm this anime is the fucking shit. Gonna watch Railgun series and then Index after.


Yeah Index is pretty crap IMO, after I finished it I heard about it's spin-off and I was highly skeptical about it but now it's one of my favorites.
50531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/31/13
It's fun but honestly I find the second season is a lot like the first... along with Index it seems like there aren't a lot of ideas in this franchise. Some cool episodes for sure but some filler and clunkers too...
16033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

tommythecat wrote:


GaIaxy wrote:

Nvm this anime is the fucking shit. Gonna watch Railgun series and then Index after.


Yeah Index is pretty crap IMO, after I finished it I heard about it's spin-off and I was highly skeptical about it but now it's one of my favorites.


Ah thats good to hear. I have already dropped index because it didnt really work for me. Guess i will try out railgun now then.
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
Depends on the person really. I enjoyed both Index I & II. I've watched them both twice.

Spoilers from Index I and II that might also spoil some of the Railgun series. You were warned...

Posted 5/31/13 , edited 5/31/13
Episode 8



Rating

Original: B+
Second Opinion: A

142030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
Latest episode was an A+ worth for me.


Just take a look @ this badass face of Meltdowner:

Can't wait to see her fight as well.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/31/13 , edited 5/31/13
Can't watch it since I'm working but I hope to see more of Misaka with a hat and ponytail.

Edit: Frenda is quite the cute little sadist. Things are starting to heat up, next episode looks like a barn burner.
87016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
What an awesome episode!


This gif... XD
http://25.media.tumblr.com/1d62e6f03d0b6835035d99d4d48389c3/tumblr_mnoj8b7foH1qzvtljo1_500.gif
38655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
That was a really nice episode.
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
Frenda <3

Great episode.....A lot of action in this one.
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.