First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Discussions
86674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/16/13
thank goodness this season's railgun doesn't end after the sister's arc!
can't wait for more XD

I'm very glad that the railgun series shows that females are also capable of kicking butt, especially with Mikoto and ITEM!
4261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/13 , edited 6/17/13
Posted 6/21/13 , edited 6/21/13
Episode 11

Toma!

Episode Highlights


Rating

Tentative: A-
134116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 6/21/13
Episode 11

I'm not a Touma fan so this episode didn't appeal to me much.
67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 6/21/13

lenalee-chan wrote:

thank goodness this season's railgun doesn't end after the sister's arc!
can't wait for more XD

I'm very glad that the railgun series shows that females are also capable of kicking butt, especially with Mikoto and ITEM!


But did you ever notice that they only kick the butts of other girls or male mooks?

I look foreward to the day when I see an anime girl kick the butt of a sensei archetype.

or just simple Not have to choose between being badass and married with children. (Mirya... couldn't you fall in love with Max without losing to him?)

24231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/22/13

Renji_Tamaki wrote:

Episode 11

Toma!

Episode Highlights


Rating

Tentative: A-


Nice Break But lots of ???



15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 6/22/13 , edited 6/22/13

FLjerry2011 wrote:

Nice Break But lots of ???





Since the project is essentially the highest echelons of academy city's doing Misaka figures that trying to take this to proper authorities wont work as they will just sweep this under the rug and continue or use a scapegoat to deflect blame so she wants to find a way to stop it dead in it's tracks and have someone answer for it.

24231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/22/13

tommythecat wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:

Nice Break But lots of ???





Since the project is essentially the highest echelons of academy city's doing Misaka figures that trying to take this to proper authorities wont work as they will just sweep this under the rug and continue or use a scapegoat to deflect blame so she wants to find a way to stop it dead in it's tracks and have someone answer for it.



Thats true i rather have the brawls anyway and Im sure Item's not done yet either.
22775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 6/22/13

FLjerry2011 wrote:


Renji_Tamaki wrote:

Episode 11

Toma!

Episode Highlights


Rating

Tentative: A-


Nice Break But lots of ???





Im not going to completely answer your spoiler because it involves watching Index season 1
47579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 6/23/13
Not one more episode... this one is two cour!

Really enjoyed episode 11 and looking forward to the next one. This show isn't perfect, a few clunker episodes but I always look forward to the next one.
134116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 6/23/13 , edited 6/23/13
A comparison between Index Season 1's and current Railgun S storyline in terms of visuals only:

21209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Online
Posted 6/23/13
How can Misaka keep racking up her waifu points so much every episode? My heart can't take much more.
86674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/24/13
It's confirmed that Fripside will be doing the opening for the 2nd half of Railgun S!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-06-24/fripside-performs-a-certain-scientific-railgun-s-2nd-opening
134116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 6/24/13

lenalee-chan wrote:

It's confirmed that Fripside will be doing the opening for the 2nd half of Railgun S!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-06-24/fripside-performs-a-certain-scientific-railgun-s-2nd-opening

Nice! I look forward to their new work in the second half.

15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 6/24/13

stark700 wrote:

A comparison between Index Season 1's and current Railgun S storyline in terms of visuals only:



wow index 1 looks like shit in comparison
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.