First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Post Reply Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Discussions
87092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/24/13
Imagine if this did happen...
Credits to the To Aru Majutsu No Index & Railgun Fan Page on Facebook

152331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/25/13 , edited 6/25/13

lenalee-chan wrote:

Imagine if this did happen...
Credits to the To Aru Majutsu No Index & Railgun Fan Page on Facebook



LOLOLOL.

This is gold. Anyways, looking forward to Railgun S episode this week. I got a feeling that Touma is going to get his hands full, real full.
87092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/28/13
More info about the anime from Railgun's director
There seems to be high implications that the second half of the series will focus on what happens at Liberal Arts Island

152331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/28/13 , edited 6/28/13
Episode 12


^Isn't she just adorable?

Posted 6/28/13 , edited 6/28/13

stark700 wrote:


^Isn't she just adorable?


Her cuteness level exceeds the level that Last Order has in my opinion♥

Episode Rating

A-
42754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/13
Chibi Misaka is KAWAII.

The background animation is also really amazing. Practically Gohands (K, Mardock Scramble) level.
25115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 6/28/13
I actually liked this episode. I'm enjoying the crossover between this and Index at this point in the Railgun series. Would love to see a gif of 10032's face when she named the cat "dog." :D

Spoiler from Index
Posted 6/28/13 , edited 6/28/13

shaunj07 wrote:
Would love to see a gif of 10032's face when she named the cat "dog." :D

How's this?

25115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

Renji_Tamaki wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:
Would love to see a gif of 10032's face when she named the cat "dog." :D

How's this?



Sweet! Thanks!!
Posted 6/29/13 , edited 6/29/13

shaunj07 wrote:
Sweet! Thanks!!


No problem
This was actually my first time creating a .gif for someone to be honest. So I'm glad I could help in some way


On another note I guess we'll get to see have some fanservice after the sister arc... yay?
Animenewsnetwork | Railgun S Director: Season to Include Original Summer Vacation Story
78775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/29/13
One thing I've always wondered.

If you used the same theories from the Level Upper story, wouldn't it be possible to link Misaka with the Misaka Network as an alternative progression to the level 6 shift.


IE: Misaka + Last Order + Misaka Network and ~9000 Sisters = Level 6 Railgun?
25975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

Greylurker wrote:

One thing I've always wondered.

If you used the same theories from the Level Upper story, wouldn't it be possible to link Misaka with the Misaka Network as an alternative progression to the level 6 shift.


IE: Misaka + Last Order + Misaka Network and ~9000 Sisters = Level 6 Railgun?


I don't think so, because Misaka is obviously far below Accelerator in power level, even if they are technically in the same class. So she would have to make up for the difference in her power and Accelerator's power, and then also add at least the original 20,000 sisters and Last Order to reach level 6 collectively. But, even then, the power would be dispersed, not concentrated into one person.
78775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/29/13
That's why I brought up the Level Upper system

Kiyama managed to make herself the focal point of the system becoming a Multiskill user. In the Level upper case it was a AIM field of different espers with lots of abilities, their brain wave patterns forced into alignment with Kiyama, giving her access to all their powers. Where there were individuals in the network who had the same or similar powers they augmented each other, which was the key point of the Level Upper system.

Establishing a similar system between Misaka and the Sisters, with Misaka becoming the Focal point she wouldn't become a Multiskill (since all the members of the Network would be all Electrokinetics) but it would theoretically augment her powers by a significant amount.
38642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Oakland, CA
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

Greylurker wrote:

That's why I brought up the Level Upper system

Kiyama managed to make herself the focal point of the system becoming a Multiskill user. In the Level upper case it was a AIM field of different espers with lots of abilities, their brain wave patterns forced into alignment with Kiyama, giving her access to all their powers. Where there were individuals in the network who had the same or similar powers they augmented each other, which was the key point of the Level Upper system.

Establishing a similar system between Misaka and the Sisters, with Misaka becoming the Focal point she wouldn't become a Multiskill (since all the members of the Network would be all Electrokinetics) but it would theoretically augment her powers by a significant amount.


As for as the world-logic goes that seems like it would work. The problem, I suspect, is that the academy city scientists would never go for that, their God demands blood sacrifice.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
Finally got around to watching episode 12, laid back but interesting episode. Some stuff is Index rehash but it is still enjoyable to watch it unfold at a slightly different angle.
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.