First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
who want H.O.T.D 2nd season???
3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

Radium_Russo wrote:

I thought animes like Freezing and DxD was worse than Highschool of the dead.


Those are GREAT ANIME SERIES!

Quit piling on the hateraid!
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

eightcar wrote:


Radium_Russo wrote:

I thought animes like Freezing and DxD was worse than Highschool of the dead.


Those are GREAT ANIME SERIES!

Quit piling on the hateraid!


Freezing actually has a story behind it.
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Anywhere in the w...
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
well I only want the surviving action so yeah
count me in
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
Its was a fairly exciting show so its whatever but just like High School DxD not really something i care about lol
14278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
As long as they tone down the fan service, I would love a new series.
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
I would definitely like to see some more from this anime. There should be enough source material from what's already published of the manga to make a second season, and the fact that they've recently resumed work on the manga should provide incentive for the studio to continue with the series.
18507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
HOTD was pretty awesome. I enjoyed it alot. I usually don't care for too much fan service especially if its more of a romance anime, but the excessive violence and excessive fan service go really well together.
14498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
I would love a second season sooo much. I really have to read the manga
The Wise Wizard
100949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 5/1/13

EZ-2789 wrote:

There should be enough source material from what's already published of the manga to make a second season, and the fact that they've recently resumed work on the manga should provide incentive for the studio to continue with the series.

There isn't sufficient material without using filler, and/or making a truncated season (i.e., 10 episodes). The first series consumed the first 17 chapters of the manga, and only 29 are in existence at present.

Unfortunately, the supposed resumption of the manga has since been reported to be a one shot.
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


EZ-2789 wrote:

There should be enough source material from what's already published of the manga to make a second season, and the fact that they've recently resumed work on the manga should provide incentive for the studio to continue with the series.

There isn't sufficient material without using filler, and/or making a truncated season (i.e., 10 episodes). The first series consumed the first 17 chapters of the manga, and only 29 are in existence at present.

Unfortunately, the supposed resumption of the manga has since been reported to be a one shot.


True, I hadn't really taken that into account. And on top of that, my assertion that they should push for more of the series was kind of contingent on the resumption of the manga. If what you say is as it is, then there goes those hopes down the drain.

Well, nothing left to do but to play the waiting game. On the bright side, so long as the project isn't completely abandoned (which it doesn't appear to be) then there's still a probability.
9477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / In the S.O.S breg...
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
second season was confirmed last year as they keep the manga going ( i assume 2nd season willl be when they arrive at the mall)
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

bakura67 wrote:

second season was confirmed last year as they keep the manga going ( i assume 2nd season willl be when they arrive at the mall)


Since the Takagi Estate arc leads into that one, I think that's a pretty safe assumption.

I'd also heard numerous places saying that a second season had been green-lit, but I haven't seen anything official. The only indication of any sort of progress in the project was the resumption of the manga last month with the release of Act 30, but we'll have to wait and see if they'll be releasing chapters on a regular basis again.

So yea. Nothing set in stone, but if the manga does pick up, which I'm hoping it will, then the whole gig might start building momentum. The entire project is pretty much dependent on that one factor right now.
9477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / In the S.O.S breg...
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

EZ-2789 wrote:


bakura67 wrote:

second season was confirmed last year as they keep the manga going ( i assume 2nd season willl be when they arrive at the mall)


Since the Takagi Estate arc leads into that one, I think that's a pretty safe assumption.

I'd also heard numerous places saying that a second season had been green-lit, but I haven't seen anything official. The only indication of any sort of progress in the project was the resumption of the manga last month with the release of Act 30, but we'll have to wait and see if they'll be releasing chapters on a regular basis again.

So yea. Nothing set in stone, but if the manga does pick up, which I'm hoping it will, then the whole gig might start building momentum. The entire project is pretty much dependent on that one factor right now.



actualy it was green-lite , last year during a convetion or whatever it was the writer or the whatever the hell doer announced it ( vid on youtube)
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
its easy to watch, and funny ero moments. but not really my thing
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

bakura67 wrote:


EZ-2789 wrote:


bakura67 wrote:

second season was confirmed last year as they keep the manga going ( i assume 2nd season willl be when they arrive at the mall)


Since the Takagi Estate arc leads into that one, I think that's a pretty safe assumption.

I'd also heard numerous places saying that a second season had been green-lit, but I haven't seen anything official. The only indication of any sort of progress in the project was the resumption of the manga last month with the release of Act 30, but we'll have to wait and see if they'll be releasing chapters on a regular basis again.

So yea. Nothing set in stone, but if the manga does pick up, which I'm hoping it will, then the whole gig might start building momentum. The entire project is pretty much dependent on that one factor right now.



actualy it was green-lite , last year during a convetion or whatever it was the writer or the whatever the hell doer announced it ( vid on youtube)


If you have the actual video that would be helpful. The only videos and articles I've been able to find are either fan-made or only mention that it's been confirmed that they're planning a season 2, which isn't exactly the same as saying that it's been green-lit. Generally, when they say it's been green-lit, that means the project is moving into the production phase. I doubt a season 2, if it is indeed being planned right now, has gotten that far into development.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.