First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Shenanigan Theme List
Member
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Des Moines, IA
Offline
Posted 6/28/14
Evangelion! Evangelion!
DO Evangelion!
Evangelion! Evangelion!
Member
F8less 
25668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Alpha World Line
Offline
Posted 6/28/14

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


F8less wrote:

I think Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko should have a chance on August's list.



I think I have it on a ballot in my baggy, I just haven't updated the list yet.


Awesome you have a baggy!!!
Member
11188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / North
Offline
Posted 6/28/14

F8less wrote:


Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


F8less wrote:

I think Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko should have a chance on August's list.



I think I have it on a ballot in my baggy, I just haven't updated the list yet.


Awesome you have a baggy!!!


It's not just a baggy, it's a baggy full of things!
Creator Wally
16368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 6/29/14

Shiroppu wrote:

Evangelion! Evangelion!
DO Evangelion!
Evangelion! Evangelion!


Alrighty I will add that to the baggy as soon as I can


F8less wrote:


Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


F8less wrote:

I think Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko should have a chance on August's list.



I think I have it on a ballot in my baggy, I just haven't updated the list yet.


Awesome you have a baggy!!!


Yep, I write down the anime on a piece of paper and put it inside a Ziploc bag with the other ballots. The ballot bag is in a burlap sack on my dresser drawer.
Member
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Des Moines, IA
Offline
Posted 6/29/14

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


Shiroppu wrote:

Evangelion! Evangelion!
DO Evangelion!
Evangelion! Evangelion!


Alrighty I will add that to the baggy as soon as I can


omg <3 ilu thank you!
Member
F8less 
25668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Alpha World Line
Offline
Posted 7/28/14
I say Steins;Gate should have a chance eventually.
Creator Wally
16368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 7/30/14

F8less wrote:

I say Steins;Gate should have a chance eventually.


Okey Dokey
Member
11188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / North
Offline
Posted 8/9/14
So how is S.E.P.T.E.M.B.E.R. (tf) September gonna work? Will it still be 3 random themes or will it be a fight between all of the previous themes?
Creator Wally
16368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 8/9/14

Canobeans wrote:

So how is S.E.P.T.E.M.B.E.R. (tf) September gonna work? Will it still be 3 random themes or will it be a fight between all of the previous themes?


It will still be three randomly drawn themes. It's easier to do and plus the poll section has a limit to how many you can put on there.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.