First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply WATCH ATTACK ON TITAN EARLIER!!
15193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
Dude I understand your point but still if you're paying for a service then the customers have every right to complain when they aren't getting what they are supposed to be getting as advertised. I'm not making a big deal but why should you be offended? It isn't like people are bad mouthing you directly. And fan subs and other sites provide a service to the followers they have because if there's a demand for it there will always be a supplier to deliver the goods. All the angry and disappointed people just chill the show will be posted.
49092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
It is officially delayed. Episode 4 has a notice:

Availability Notes
Due to a materials delay and the golden week holidays, episode 5 will be delayed by up to approximately 2 days. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support.


If' it's any consolation, Gargantia is up! No delay there! Better show IMO...
8173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
Well, where is it CR? Can you please explain?
49092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/13

pianohero87 wrote:

Well, where is it CR? Can you please explain?


Um, a few posts up I wrote:

It is officially delayed. Episode 4 has a notice:

Availability Notes
Due to a materials delay and the golden week holidays, episode 5 will be delayed by up to approximately 2 days. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support.


If I wasn't wanting to get to 20000 CR points for no apparent reason I wouldn't have bothered but today I don't mind posting this 20 times...
8173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
oh thanks.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/5/13

WATCH ATTACK ON TITAN EARLIER!!


Just kidding
19047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
Please tell me how that supports the anime industry? Thought so...

Selik1 
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / There
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
Well the series has been updated. It should be out in about 4 hours or so.
Acr1m 
16368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
Why is Attack on Titan coming out at 10pm now?
49092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
Now up in 2 minutes!
26771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 5/6/13 , edited 5/6/13

Acr1m wrote:

Why is Attack on Titan coming out at 10pm now?

Hmm, where did u hear that? On the show's main page: http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan It says 11am EDT.

Edit:
Ok, nm, I see now. I guess it was because of the Golden week thing that hpulley posted about several posts above.
26054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/13 , edited 5/7/13

demonhaseo wrote:

Ok first off, I find it kinda offensive people complain about CR not posting it and saying "Other sites" we know what "Other sites" you people are talking about, illegal sites. And while YES I DO use them for anime that aren't getting official subs by CR and Funi, I don't use them for anime's I can watch here. If it's not up yet on CR, that means something happened, either on their end, or a delay was caused between Crunchy and Wit Studio/whoever they go to for the rights for the anime. Give it time, it SHOULD be up today, or we'll get a message from Crunchy about why it was delayed.


How to fix this problem if you're having a morality crisis about it:

Pay for a subscription to crunchyroll, then pirate the episodes the instant they show up if you're that impatient. You're still supporting CR which in turn supports the industry, but also seeing the episodes way sooner than CR puts them up. I'll likely be getting a yearly sub as soon as my tax returns show up as a "thank you" to CR for making Attack On Titan available to a wider audience.

edit:



hpulley
If' it's any consolation, Gargantia is up! No delay there! Better show IMO...

Hey grandpa, you don't need to make it known you prefer one show over another. Nobody of consequence actually cares. Literally. This is a literal fact.
49092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

Captaininvictus wrote:

hpulley
If' it's any consolation, Gargantia is up! No delay there! Better show IMO...

Hey grandpa, you don't need to make it known you prefer one show over another. Nobody of consequence actually cares. Literally. This is a literal fact.


Get the hell off my lawn you little...
62151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
::comes to watch ep 6:: Oh another delay.


keikawa wrote:
Hooray for earlier broadcast times!!!

Congrats on bragging about this and then hitting "materials delays" (when people are already dodging spoilers all day Saturday to wait for you while everyone else downloads the fansubs) the next two episodes after.

This is what we call not looking before you leap. I sincerely hope you're kicking someone's ass in Japan right now to smooth this process out. Because I'm increasingly unsure why I'm risking completely spoiling myself to wait for your stream.
The Wise Wizard
74724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 5/12/13

fghh778 wrote:
This is what we call not looking before you leap.

So are your suggesting CR should have kept the original schedule, even if they were permitted to post it earlier, simply to avoid it being delayed? I suspect not.

The other alternative seems to be that you believe CR to be precognizant, and able to peer into the future.

First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.