First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Which anime would you like another season of?
5500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 5/14/13
Deadman Wonderland, Pandora Hearts, D.Gray-Man, 07 Ghost and Kamisama Dolls. Though I'd like the main mangas to progress further first.
37543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kumogakure
Offline
Posted 5/14/13 , edited 5/14/13
Reborn, Btooom!, La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia and MEDAKA BOX(<3 Kurokami) Someone said Beelzebub as much as I loved it I think it had just enough episodes. tho mebe one more season would be good nothing more tho.
37543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kumogakure
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

ErzaMyShiningArmor wrote:

My little monster
Say "I love you"
Sword art online
Blue exorcist
Amnesia
Arcana familia
Bleach
Durarara
Soul eater
Black rock shooter


Bleach is getting another Season later this year from what I've heard
Posted 5/14/13
Kennichi the mightiest disciple
School Rumble
Fruit basket
My little monster
Inu x Boku SS
Black Butler
Kimi ni todoke

15007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 5/14/13 , edited 5/14/13
hajime no ippo
kaiji
giant killing
magi
beelzebub
btooom

geez so many
20011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/13
ranma 1/2 (at least a movie that closes up the series better!!!)
deadman wonderland
golden boy (!!love it!!)
dragon half
HOTDead
...so many more!!!!!
42046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 5/14/13
Beelzebub
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Earthland
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

Tetsudou_Nara wrote:


ErzaMyShiningArmor wrote:

My little monster
Say "I love you"
Sword art online
Blue exorcist
Amnesia
Arcana familia
Bleach
Durarara
Soul eater
Black rock shooter


Bleach is getting another Season later this year from what I've heard


Yea I heard that too OMG I can't wait I really loved that show
13767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Arkansas
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

ErzaMyShiningArmor wrote:


Tetsudou_Nara wrote:


ErzaMyShiningArmor wrote:

My little monster
Say "I love you"
Sword art online
Blue exorcist
Amnesia
Arcana familia
Bleach
Durarara
Soul eater
Black rock shooter


Bleach is getting another Season later this year from what I've heard


Yea I heard that too OMG I can't wait I really loved that show


Sorry my bros but those are lies. There is a small chance it will air after the bleach manga is done but that's it.
8229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

mmadbzfan wrote:


ErzaMyShiningArmor wrote:


Tetsudou_Nara wrote:


ErzaMyShiningArmor wrote:

My little monster
Say "I love you"
Sword art online
Blue exorcist
Amnesia
Arcana familia
Bleach
Durarara
Soul eater
Black rock shooter


Bleach is getting another Season later this year from what I've heard


Yea I heard that too OMG I can't wait I really loved that show


Sorry my bros but those are lies. There is a small chance it will air after the bleach manga is done but that's it.


I was on kubo's twitter and he said that there are no plans for a bleach anime at the most. But since bleach has been gaining more popularity after the anime ended, I can see it happening after the manga ends. But that's about it.

15478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/13 , edited 5/15/13
denpa onna seishun otoko, we can use more lolinauts


16822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
Personally, I found that the OVA sequel series of Higurashi, namely Kira, some of Rei, had little impact on me, and they had a lot of potential in Rei had they taken it somewhere. I would really like to see an entire new season of the show, not just a movie. On the same note, I liked how Kai ended.
17070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 5/15/13
Berserk.
Golden Age Arcs 2 and 3 can't come soon enough. Hopefully they continue on through the Conviction and Millennium Hawk arcs too. Just ignore Fantasia. Because it's turrible.
35245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/15/13 , edited 5/15/13

Cyndrus wrote:

Berserk.
Golden Age Arcs 2 and 3 can't come soon enough. Hopefully they continue on through the Conviction and Millennium Hawk arcs too. Just ignore Fantasia. Because it's turrible.

Hopefully they'll continue; later characters are already in the intro sequences of the current movies.

Fantasia I don't mind, I just think of it as a different story. But it'll take them awhile to catch up that far in any case.

I'm kind of pissed at what they cut out of the second one, but that happens.
31302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
Knights in the arena.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.