First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat Discussion Thread!
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/12/13 , edited 5/12/13

superluccix wrote:


I thought that at first, but she has a ribbon in her hair, which I dont think the Steel King ever wore before, though I may be wrong. Its just to see a girl react to the side character in an opening makes me think there is some connection there.

Edit: Now I know for sure it isnt the Steel King. Look at 2:55 when all the characters bunch up together. The girl with the ribbon is on the left of the Steel King.

Also, apparently there is a pink haired girl too

Ooh you're totally right. Well we saw the mysterious rabbit in today's ep: Ponta was petting it. Seriously will there be time for all these new characters?
Posted 5/18/13 , edited 5/18/13
Episode 6



Rating
A-
133182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 5/18/13
Oh wait a minute, is that a reference from another ongoing series this season spotted there?

Posted 5/18/13

stark700 wrote:

Oh wait a minute, is that a reference from another ongoing series this season spotted there?



133182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 5/18/13

shadowsfall1992 wrote:


stark700 wrote:

Oh wait a minute, is that a reference from another ongoing series this season spotted there?




I think it's her:
http://myanimelist.net/character/74279/Iwai_Mushanokouji
Posted 5/18/13 , edited 5/18/13


Bingo. I was thinking she was from another anime that I haven't seen in sometime though haha
22763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Online
Posted 5/18/13
Haha! Glad I'm not the only one who saw Iwai there
71680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/18/13
yeah it was her
14956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 5/18/13
Loved those titles.

"How to grow delicious melons" haha.
30830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / WORLD OF KLAC
Offline
Posted 5/18/13
One Punch Mod
44454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/19/13
Episode 6
Yeah, I know it's just a piece of fluff that shouldn't be taken too seriously, but there are a few things that make me uncomfortable to see played for comedy or as perfectly acceptable behavior. Intentionally destroying someone else's porn property as if one has a perfect right to is one of those things. So watching that just made me want to slap Tsukiko, even though usually I like her and think she's just the cutest thing.

Otherwise I enjoyed this episode.
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/19/13 , edited 5/19/13
So far, it's actually pretty funny


Kikusui10 wrote:

Loved those titles.

"How to grow delicious melons" haha.


Was I the only one to notice someone else in the anime actually, later on in the anime, began eating melons after that?!
I think it was Tsukiko's older sister..?
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/19/13
this show is probably in my top 3 so far
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/19/13
Gosh you all are sharp to spot Iwai-chan. Didn't catch that as watching on my phone's tiny screen! (that's my excuse anyway). Henati Oujii really is awesome: I was getting confused so went back and rewatched the last 2 episodes thus proving to myself that a) this show really is watchable multiple times, and b) the plot, which at first seemed chaotic, is in-fact genius.

Highlights for me this episode:

There should totally be more HENNEKO love, I have a feeling this show is getting seriously underrated.
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

imiami wrote:

Gosh you all are sharp to spot Iwai-chan. Didn't catch that as watching on my phone's tiny screen! (that's my excuse anyway). Henati Oujii really is awesome: I was getting confused so went back and rewatched the last 2 episodes thus proving to myself that a) this show really is watchable multiple times, and b) the plot, which at first seemed chaotic, is in-fact genius.

Highlights for me this episode:

There should totally be more HENNEKO love, I have a feeling this show is getting seriously underrated.



in response to your spoiler tag


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.