First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat Discussion Thread!
19049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
I love this show. Has me laughing and smiling all the time. Its totally adorable!
od1968 
15236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
This show is really good lol.
133248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 5/25/13

So much rain and drama this chapter. Also, this game:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scum_%28card_game%29

Anyone played it before??
18722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 5/25/13
Keeps me coming back each week i suppose lol. I do wonder what the perv thinks of tsukiko tho...
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
Maaaaan episode 7 was good
47403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/25/13

maffayoo wrote:


hpulley wrote:

Not foolproof by any means but the usual spoiler for who the main character ends up with is the person on the cover of the first LN volume. For this show it is:


seeing as tsukiki (think thats her name) has been the main character along with our perverted main i would assume its he

snafu has me dazzled by who he will choose. i guess yukino but meh :/


She is on the cover of volume 1 so she is the novel cover spoiler girl but who knows...
30834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / WORLD OF KLAC
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
30474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 5/26/13
Looking forward to the next episode, but this show is all over the place.

Can I root for Azusa as the main character, since she seems to be the only character who is clear on what she wants (so far)?
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/13
I started by read the manga before but it didnt catch me attention at all. I thought that the characters were really awkward and weren't unique. But once I saw the anime I fell in love with the characters!! I espeically love the way Yoto can't figure out out Tsukiko is thinkning XD
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/26/13
next episode will be very interesting
44071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Online
Posted 5/26/13
So now the Steel King will be part of his harem now? Well, at least we should get to see more lovey/dovey scenes from her.

But I swear its almost getting annoying how when any 1 of the girls starts to get upset at the smallest of things, they wish upon the cat and cause more mayhem than it is worth.

And speaking of wishes, are you telling me the only wishes they have are related to romance? Nothing else? Not like money or whatever?

And Im hoping we get to see the 2nd male character have some story soon. Have him interact with the girl who looks up to Steel King or something. Kinda getting tired seeing Yokudera get all the fun.

17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/26/13 , edited 5/26/13

superluccix wrote:

So now the Steel King will be part of his harem now? Well, at least we should get to see more lovey/dovey scenes from her.

But I swear its almost getting annoying how when any 1 of the girls starts to get upset at the smallest of things, they wish upon the cat and cause more mayhem than it is worth.

And speaking of wishes, are you telling me the only wishes they have are related to romance? Nothing else? Not like money or whatever?

And Im hoping we get to see the 2nd male character have some story soon. Have him interact with the girl who looks up to Steel King or something. Kinda getting tired seeing Yokudera get all the fun.




new guy for the second girl (cant remember name blond hair calls him her pet)

or for steel king.. sisters fighting over someone can never end well.
12823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/13

stark700 wrote:
Also, this game:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scum_%28card_game%29

Anyone played it before??


*Reads Wiki page*

Noooooo waaayyyy!!! I used to play that all the time with my friends in Middle and High School! We always called it "President", but wow! That's awesome that it's in this show!
44071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Online
Posted 5/26/13


Definitely like that Steel King pairing.

Two best friends dating two sisters. Awesome
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/26/13

superluccix wrote:



Definitely like that Steel King pairing.

Two best friends dating two sisters. Awesome





First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.