First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you think Sex is the the most important thing in the world?
Posted 1/24/08
Ha ha put 'sex' in the thread title and it will always get posts
Of course sex is the most important thing! Without sex the human race would die out pretty damn quickly!
11743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yay area!!!
Offline
Posted 1/24/08

Moonlight15 wrote:


sabekuji_kaneda wrote:

If sex is the only thing in your mind than you're better off living like an animal. I think being an animal isn't the right word to call people who are sex-obsessed since animals have mating seasons!

Well, obviously sex isn't important. Food, water, money, family, survival (in the sense of being alive in a world filled with terrorist, criminals and the like) is more important. If one wants to have sex then one must first find true love. If there is no love in sex, then it's just like going in a department store trying out which pair of shoes fit best
x_x


not like that, not the important "important" like your thinking but everyone wants to do it
also its the farthest thing from my mind i only believe in sex after marriage


yeah its best and smart to have sex after marriage it would be stupid and dmb and a big mistake if you had it toooooooo early cuz u might get ur heart broken
1912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
I say its all because those damn ass-jiggling music videos

Well sex isn't that important, unless you're a baby machine and a totally horny guy
Posted 1/24/08

Stickmania wrote:

Ha ha put 'sex' in the thread title and it will always get posts
Of course sex is the most important thing! Without sex the human race would die out pretty damn quickly!


well i mean why has sex been transformed into more than just makeing a family?
back in the day you would be sent to prison if you had sex before marriage
Posted 1/24/08

caitlynluvkiba wrote:


Moonlight15 wrote:


sabekuji_kaneda wrote:

If sex is the only thing in your mind than you're better off living like an animal. I think being an animal isn't the right word to call people who are sex-obsessed since animals have mating seasons!

Well, obviously sex isn't important. Food, water, money, family, survival (in the sense of being alive in a world filled with terrorist, criminals and the like) is more important. If one wants to have sex then one must first find true love. If there is no love in sex, then it's just like going in a department store trying out which pair of shoes fit best
x_x


not like that, not the important "important" like your thinking but everyone wants to do it
also its the farthest thing from my mind i only believe in sex after marriage


yeah its best and smart to have sex after marriage it would be stupid and dmb and a big mistake if you had it toooooooo early cuz u might get ur heart broken :(


well thats all thats happening at my school LOL
about 90% of the seniors at my school are pregnant
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
i'm sorry just curious whats your reasoning behind sex only be okay after marriage ?
Posted 1/24/08

257715 wrote:

i'm sorry just curious whats your reasoning behind sex only be okay after marriage ?


its what the bible says its the only truth that if you love your spouse enough to marry him/her then you should have the right to have sex, and not with any person you find a little attractive
11743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yay area!!!
Offline
Posted 1/24/08

Moonlight15 wrote:


caitlynluvkiba wrote:


Moonlight15 wrote:


sabekuji_kaneda wrote:

If sex is the only thing in your mind than you're better off living like an animal. I think being an animal isn't the right word to call people who are sex-obsessed since animals have mating seasons!

Well, obviously sex isn't important. Food, water, money, family, survival (in the sense of being alive in a world filled with terrorist, criminals and the like) is more important. If one wants to have sex then one must first find true love. If there is no love in sex, then it's just like going in a department store trying out which pair of shoes fit best
x_x


not like that, not the important "important" like your thinking but everyone wants to do it
also its the farthest thing from my mind i only believe in sex after marriage


yeah its best and smart to have sex after marriage it would be stupid and dmb and a big mistake if you had it toooooooo early cuz u might get ur heart broken :(


well thats all thats happening at my school LOL
about 90% of the seniors at my school are pregnant


damn! 0_0 well i do happen to kno alot of pregnant teenage girls, but they made a mustake its sad to see a teenage girl suffering with a big mistake like that (of coure if they rly wanted a baby then that would be a diff story)
Posted 1/24/08

Moonlight15 wrote:


Stickmania wrote:

Ha ha put 'sex' in the thread title and it will always get posts
Of course sex is the most important thing! Without sex the human race would die out pretty damn quickly!


well i mean why has sex been transformed into more than just makeing a family?
back in the day you would be sent to prison if you had sex before marriage


Course its more than about making a family, its damn good fun! Condoms are the worlds most useful invention period lol
And sex before marriage is in my opinion reccomended and you would be very stupid to say you will spend the rest of your life with anyone if you had not been that intimate with them. Try before you buy kiddies that way you are less likely to want a refund
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
icy and for those who don't follow the bible?
and what about divorce rates not everyone that gets married stays together forever
32407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the California...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
i think for virgins it is hahahhaaaaa
Posted 1/24/08

257715 wrote:

icy and for those who don't follow the bible?
and what about divorce rates not everyone that gets married stays together forever


i know but you did love them at one point
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
No way! The most important thing in this world is "PURE AIR"! Also, it's not important at the moment since the Earth is overpopulated!
Posted 1/24/08

Stickmania wrote:


Moonlight15 wrote:


Stickmania wrote:

Ha ha put 'sex' in the thread title and it will always get posts
Of course sex is the most important thing! Without sex the human race would die out pretty damn quickly!


well i mean why has sex been transformed into more than just makeing a family?
back in the day you would be sent to prison if you had sex before marriage


Course its more than about making a family, its damn good fun! Condoms are the worlds most useful invention period lol
And sex before marriage is in my opinion reccomended and you would be very stupid to say you will spend the rest of your life with anyone if you had not been that intimate with them. Try before you buy kiddies that way you are less likely to want a refund


well there are so many physical and mental problems that can go wrong with sex before marriage
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / A small town in t...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08

Stickmania wrote:


Moonlight15 wrote:


Stickmania wrote:

Ha ha put 'sex' in the thread title and it will always get posts
Of course sex is the most important thing! Without sex the human race would die out pretty damn quickly!


well i mean why has sex been transformed into more than just makeing a family?
back in the day you would be sent to prison if you had sex before marriage


Course its more than about making a family, its damn good fun! Condoms are the worlds most useful invention period lol
And sex before marriage is in my opinion reccomended and you would be very stupid to say you will spend the rest of your life with anyone if you had not been that intimate with them. Try before you buy kiddies that way you are less likely to want a refund


good point!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.