First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Zero No Tsukaima Author Passes Away?
21159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 4/14/13 , edited 4/14/13
Announced by Media Factory, Yamaguchi Noboro passed away April 4th at the age of 41. The cause of death was cancer which he had been battling for more than two years. He managed to finish a total of 20 novels. He was soo close of reaching his goal of 22. ;~; R.I.P So did you guys think he was well accomplished?
16117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 4/14/13
Thats a shame. Havent watched zero no tsukaima but maybe i will, to see if he was a huge loss for the industry.
Homb 
46128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/14/13
It's a shame.Zero no tsukaima is one of my favorit animes.I rewatched it more than 10 times.
127610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 4/14/13
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Does that mean no sequel?
26424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/13
Really liked that anime
Posted 4/14/13
With respect of this terrible loss, I post some delicious Louise and encourage others to do the same.



Posted 4/14/13
I love Zero no Tsukaima, and it's sad to hear such a devastating news. Aggh, I'll go read the novels, manga, and watch the Anime all over again. :'<
33916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 4/14/13
That sucks It happened to the author of Kaze no Stigma too! I really wished they had shared their stories with someone else so that SOMEONE could continue the story :O Cuz now the rest of their story will never be told
21268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/14/13

Auba9 wrote:

That sucks It happened to the author of Kaze no Stigma too! I really wished they had shared their stories with someone else so that SOMEONE could continue the story :O Cuz now the rest of their story will never be told :(


He was involved in the script for the fourth season, F. I guess he did that in case he wasn't able to finish the novels himself; sadly that turned out to be the case.
33916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 4/14/13

Melicans wrote:


Auba9 wrote:

That sucks It happened to the author of Kaze no Stigma too! I really wished they had shared their stories with someone else so that SOMEONE could continue the story :O Cuz now the rest of their story will never be told :(


He was involved in the script for the fourth season, F. I guess he did that in case he wasn't able to finish the novels himself; sadly that turned out to be the case.


Im not familar with the show The Familar of Zero I've only heard about it. It just reminded me of the same story of what happened to the anime/light novels of Kaze no Stigma when the author died suddenly with out finishing.

Its a shame though that the author was unable to completely finish the novels--- so is the Forth season of the Familar of Zero cancelled?
I would assume so if the story was stopped.
21268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/14/13

Auba9 wrote:

Its a shame though that the author was unable to completely finish the novels--- so is the Forth season of the Familar of Zero cancelled?
I would assume so if the story was stopped.


No; the author struggled with his cancer for several years, but F was completed and aired last year. You can watch it here on Crunchy if you like. It's not the same as reading the light novels, but he was at least able to bring some sort of closure to the series.
33916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 4/14/13

Melicans wrote:


Auba9 wrote:

Its a shame though that the author was unable to completely finish the novels--- so is the Forth season of the Familar of Zero cancelled?
I would assume so if the story was stopped.


No; the author struggled with his cancer for several years, but F was completed and aired last year. You can watch it here on Crunchy if you like. It's not the same as reading the light novels, but he was at least able to bring some sort of closure to the series.


Oh i heard that he died from cancer. and from all the posts on here i assumed that they planned to have more season of F. Or was it just for the light novels. But oki doki! I understand thank u :)

Have you watched Kaze no Stigma?
20110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 4/14/13
so sad...

zero no tsukaima was splendid.

rest in power~
4413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/13
nooooo!!! -dent in my heart- I feel like the final season was left uncontinued.....still dreaming for another lou x saito love story
pakola 
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Purgatory
Offline
Posted 4/14/13
dammit
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.