First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
who will win (oreimo)
69342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / South of sanity.
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
I don't play galge or eroge. Yeah I'm that guy.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

Man_Of_Leisure wrote:

I don't play galge or eroge. Yeah I'm that guy.


it is fun too and the oreimo game is as good as the light novel
93425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
you are all wrong, the only one he's going to end up with is he big bad daddy.
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

munchthis wrote:

you are all wrong, the only one he's going to end up with is he big bad daddy.


there is a funny story about him
od1968 
22238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
I still stand firm at it being Kuroneko or Manami. Can't see it any other way. Although LLTX's him getting them all plan would hilarious and awesome.
37839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Waste lands of NY.
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
Its going to turn out kirino is his second cousin and they will hook up
21149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
Lol no one will, the series will end with no resolution just like every other harem that ever existed, ever.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

Octomock wrote:

Lol no one will, the series will end with no resolution just like every other harem that ever existed, ever.


Well good thing it isn't a harem
od1968 
22238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

Octomock wrote:

Lol no one will, the series will end with no resolution just like every other harem that ever existed, ever.


This isn't a harem.
21149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

od1968 wrote:


Octomock wrote:

Lol no one will, the series will end with no resolution just like every other harem that ever existed, ever.


This isn't a harem.


Technically yes, when more than 2 girls are involved it is considered a harem... right now they have: The Childhood friend, Sister, Sisters friend, and Otaku Girl. Looks like a harem to me...
82094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

thepaladin101 wrote:

Its going to turn out kirino is his second cousin and they will hook up


they have already use that route
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
Find me a website that claims this to be a harem.

Harems focal points are on the pairing off of the MC which has nothing to do with the plot of Oreimo. Just because more than one girl is interested in him doesn't make the show a harem. The second season will be part of the romance genre while the first season wasn't but at no time is it a harem.
od1968 
22238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

tommythecat wrote:

Find me a website that claims this to be a harem.

Harems focal points are on the pairing off of the MC which has nothing to do with the plot of Oreimo. Just because more than one girl is interested in him doesn't make the show a harem. The second season will be part of the romance genre while the first season wasn't but at no time is it a harem.


^THIS
41514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
I want Kirino and Kyosuke's relationship to improve mostly, but if was picking a girl to date it should be kuroneko...f*ck ayase.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.