First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Boston Marathon explosions
Moderator XIV
67172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 4/18/13 , edited 4/18/13

Do you remember how earlier today I sent you a pm about how you had an argument with Chome_Mist and saying that I wasn't warning you but to please not engage in that sort of stuff on the forums?

This thread contains multiple warnings already.

People in the AMP thread thought I was "coming down on them", you are about to see what me "coming down on you" actually looks like.

Two month ban.
Posted 4/18/13 , edited 4/18/13
extreme mod on the lose @.@

hum any ways yep the news like that you see dramatic news one place make huge screen of it but something bigger happens in middle east and but tear drop of rain in then news but then again how life is

sucks for people heart but cant do much to help them as well as letting a place locked up makes changes appear for people to test

like sticking up 24 CCTV cameras in your home that will attract the criminals


Dam spelling
20712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/13

DivineMoonBlossoms wrote:

extreme mod on the lose @.@

hum any ways yep the news like that you see dramatic news one place make huge screen of it but something bigger happens in middle east and but tear drop of rain in then news but then again how life is

sucks for people heart but cant do much to help them as well as letting a place locked up makes changes appear for people to test

like sticking up 24 CCTV cameras in your home that will attract the criminals


Dam spelling


That's just human nature. Humans love to fight. It's written in our DNA. Coded from within. You can either accept the fact that fighting will happen and live happily or you can try to fight it and live in misery.

It feels really good to fight someone.
20951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 4/18/13 , edited 4/18/13
Okay...the FBI has released photos and video of two suspects that they are interested in "talking with" in connection with the bombing.



The FBI link in the Boston Police tweet is: [http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigation-into-multiple-explosions-in-boston/photos]. Their servers are being crushed at the moment and you probably won't get through right away. Here's the media:

Photos of suspects: http://i.imgur.com/b3ZFLu4.jpg
Video of suspects: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M80DXI932OE

Reuters: http://live.reuters.com/Event/Boston_Marathon_Explosion/73610523 (same photos as above)

If you live in the Boston area and you think you might know these people, contact the FBI.
13438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 4/18/13

Hairbelly wrote:

Okay...the FBI has released photos and video of two suspects that they are interested in "talking with" in connection with the bombing.



The FBI link in the Boston Police tweet is: [http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigation-into-multiple-explosions-in-boston/photos]. Their servers are being crushed at the moment and you probably won't get through right away. Here's the media:

Photos of suspects: http://i.imgur.com/b3ZFLu4.jpg
Video of suspects: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M80DXI932OE

Reuters: http://live.reuters.com/Event/Boston_Marathon_Explosion/73610523 (same photos as above)

If you live in the Boston area and you think you might know these people, contact the FBI.


Woops, you beat me to the post. I originally thought that the guy in the red cap was a suspect also because he appears in all 3 scenes, but I guess not.
66792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ???????? ?? ?????
Offline
Posted 4/18/13 , edited 4/18/13
The only people who could find 'humor' during such a tragedy would be those who lack enough maturity to know the difference of when and when not to make such asinine statements. The jokes in this thread are certainly far from mature.
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 4/18/13
Enough. While some brevity is appreciated, please leave it out in this thread. A lot of people are still hurting from what happened.
28046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 4/19/13 , edited 4/19/13
The news is going crazy right now since it is being reported one suspect was shot and killed and the other is being hunted still. There was apparently a shootout that included some other explosives. They are saying both suspects came over from Chechnyia a year ago. Hope everyone stays safe while they get the other one.
24199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Boston, MA
Offline
Posted 4/19/13
Train transit all closed right now. My work is closed, school is closed.
Dutch Moderator
19188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/19/13
I hope they catch the guy fast, and although people closer to it may disagree with me, I hope they catch him alive.
Although I highly doubt they will.

20951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 4/19/13 , edited 4/19/13
7:36 AM ET

Pretty fluid event at the moment. The news will probably change as the day proceeds. Here's the latest from NBCNews.com

- One Boston Marathon suspect killed; second suspect, his brother, on loose after firefight
- http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17817173-one-boston-marathon-suspect-killed-second-suspect-his-brother-on-loose-after-firefight


With a bomb strapped to his chest, one of the Boston Marathon suspects was killed early Friday after he and his accomplice robbed a 7-Eleven, shot a police officer to death, carjacked an SUV and hurled explosives out the window in an extraordinary firefight with law enforcement, authorities told NBC News.

The second suspect — the one in the white hat in photos released by the FBI — was on the loose, and police ordered people in the Boston suburbs to stay inside and businesses not to open. Boston shut down its buses and subway system for the hunt.

The suspects are Chechen brothers with the last name Tsarnaev, law enforcement officials told NBC News. The suspect at large, Dzhokar Tsarnaev, is 19 and has a Massachusetts driver’s license, they said. Law enforcement officials told NBC News that both men are legal permanent residents of the United States, had been here about a year and had military experience.


- This Reddit thread has a lot of information regarding the event as it went down last night. [http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/1co395/live_updates_of_boston_situation_part_2/]

- Real time coverage on Google News: [https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl=dx0uq9IN90rE88MpQTpzAfPaAYjgM&ned=us&topic=h&siidp=59a4c250d41873f29c1276beafb12458cab6]

8:20 AM ET

/EDIT 1: Even if you hate Twitter, but live in Boston, here is the Boston Police Twitter account: [https://twitter.com/Boston_Police]. It's worth following for today at least to get information on what's happening.

8:43 AM ET

/EDIT 2: Apparently they have the second suspect trapped in a house. I'm watching live video of it. SWAT team and police are telling him to come out. I'd post the link, but it's a live feed and it'll probably not work by the time you read this.

Lost the news feed. Media just got booted out of the area by the FBI.
28046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 4/19/13

George_z wrote:

I hope they catch the guy fast, and although people closer to it may disagree with me, I hope they catch him alive.
Although I highly doubt they will.



I fully agree. I want him caught alive to possibly get answers that most people want. The way the one went down though makes me think he will die as well though and we will only get whatever clues we can find where they lived. I have no doubt he will be found though.
Posted 4/19/13 , edited 4/23/13
...
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/19/13
You won't believe how much Muslim hate I saw on yahoo today:( that Muslims should be else ported or eliminated. Because of what happened in Boston .
6370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/19/13

famoussas93 wrote:

You won't believe how much Muslim hate I saw on yahoo today:( that Muslims should be else ported or eliminated. Because of what happened in Boston .


Oh great what next? Kill and banish all Chechen's .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.