Created by od1968
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply In Oreimo, who's more likely to win Kyousuke's heart?
od1968 
22238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
We had a very good discussion thread going on earlier but it seems it turned into a bit of a VS thread and it got shut down. I was enjoying the discussion though so i thought i'd redo the thread!

My Vote is for Kuroneko. They seem like the best fit and so far it seems like he's fallen for her as well. That scene with Kyousuke hugging the pillow and saying,"Kuroneko!" was a big indicator in my opinion. Well enough of my thoughts what are yours?! Let me and the others know by voting and sharing your thoughts!
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
Lmao it got shut down...
od1968 
22238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

GoldTStar wrote:

Lmao it got shut down...


Lol yeah they told us to restart it as a non-VS thread.
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

od1968 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Lmao it got shut down...


Lol yeah they told us to restart it as a non-VS thread.


Lol well it's more organized this way
Posted 4/15/13
My vote is for Kirino. There's just something you have to love about her, and to me; she's right for Kyōsuke
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
I like him to end up with Saori but but... Still hoping they'd end up together
35207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
Ok I've only watched the anime, but I feel like there could be a reveal that Kirino isn't Kyousuke's biological sister... I just feel like they tend to point out how they don't look alike at all. So I think if that we're to happen I would vote Kirino. But right now I think it's pretty obvious he has an interest in Kuroneko, has feelings for Manami (which I feel he will never act on), and is attracted to Ayase (who won't like him back).
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/15/13 , edited 4/15/13

shadowsfall1992 wrote:

My vote is for Kirino. There's just something you have to love about her, and to me; she's right for Kyōsuke


Yea I'd LOVE to see kirino with kyosuke but since this is who would most likely end up him, it would have to be kuroneko since they are both fond of each other...I never get what I want
Posted 4/15/13
I vote for anyone but Ayase. And I wish Sena could be her own route
69336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South of sanity.
Offline
Posted 4/15/13
Can we please use spoiler tags for information not released in the anime yet. I'm referring to what happened in the other thread.
69336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South of sanity.
Offline
Posted 4/15/13 , edited 4/15/13

TwilightZone817 wrote:

I like him to end up with Saori but but... Still hoping they'd end up together


Yes, Pyscho Gundam rocks. I still prefer Manami though :D



Deeds1987 wrote:

Ok I've only watched the anime, but I feel like there could be a reveal that Kirino isn't Kyousuke's biological sister... I just feel like they tend to point out how they don't look alike at all. So I think if that we're to happen I would vote Kirino. But right now I think it's pretty obvious he has an interest in Kuroneko, has feelings for Manami (which I feel he will never act on), and is attracted to Ayase (who won't like him back).


Even if they were to go this route which I think is a cop out, I still wouldn't like the idea of them getitng together. They were raised as brother and sister, and they are family regardless of genetics.

runec 
28248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/13 , edited 4/15/13

shadowsfall1992 wrote:

My vote is for Kirino. There's just something you have to love about her, and to me; she's right for Kyōsuke


This statement baffles me. She's honestly a terrible person whose well on her way to pulling a Suzuka. Physical and emotional abuse is not romantic chemistry >.>

I stopped thinking of her as a character halfway through season 1. I just consider her a chaotic force of nature that he has to live with that interferes with his daily life. She's basically a psychological disorder he has to live with but there's no medication he can take for the symptoms ;p

That said, their relationship is very much dysfunctional siblings. There's no "secretly adopted" vibe or anything.
69336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South of sanity.
Offline
Posted 4/15/13 , edited 4/15/13

runec wrote:


She's honestly a terrible person whose well on her way to pulling a Suzuka. Physical and emotional abuse is not romantic chemistry >.>

I stopped thinking of her as a character halfway through season 1. I just consider her a chaotic force of nature that he has to live with that interferes with his daily life. She's basically a psychological disorder he has to live with but there's no medication he can take for the symptoms ;p



This. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when everyone is mooning over. Every once in a while she has a charming moment, but its pretty much never when dealing with an actual person, its always her being a goof over her eroge. And it's not just terrible to her brother either.

Season 1 true-route spoilers


Posted 4/15/13 , edited 4/15/13

runec wrote:

This statement baffles me. She's honestly a terrible person whose well on her way to pulling a Suzuka. Physical and emotional abuse is not romantic chemistry >.>

I stopped thinking of her as a character halfway through season 1. I just consider her a chaotic force of nature that he has to live with that interferes with his daily life. She's basically a psychological disorder he has to live with but there's no medication he can take for the symptoms ;p

That said, their relationship is very much dysfunctional siblings. There's no "secretly adopted" vibe or anything.


I understand what you're saying, but I am looking at a big picture I would like to explain myself, but I'm preventing myself from doing so because it involves talking about the light novel, and I just don't want to even type it up so that anyone that hasn't read it won't be spoiled or tempted to read it.

As for your "pulling a Suzuka" reference I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, but it must be from a different series.
runec 
28248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

shadowsfall1992 wrote:
As for your "pulling a Suzuka" reference I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, but it must be from a different series.


Suzuka was a series where the female lead basically treated the male lead like shit for the entire series only to finally grudgingly admit at the very end what we all knew from episode 3: That she likes him. But by then the viewer has no sympathy what soever left for her. Or him for sticking with her for that matter.

There's nothing in the light novels that can save the way she's acted so far through season 1 and the true route. Its too much negative. It's not that we see her abusing him with occasionally moments of love or kindness as her real feelings. She genuinely abuses his ass 24/7 and the best he gets by the end of the season is a thank you. Which is undermined by her taking off to America anyhow. -.-

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.