First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply wonderland forest
200374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 4/16/13
Nova;led the way*
Posted 4/16/13

Raydar wrote:

Mad hatter: *sitting in the middle of the path have a cup of tea* why don't u two share some tea with me before carrying on *sipping from the cup* I'm in a good mood


Allison rabbit: hm. You must be mad hatter. Indeed you are. Im allison black rabbit. * her curls bounced as she stopped walking and the bunnys on her hat blinked*
121889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/16/13

-GameOver- wrote:


Raydar wrote:

Mad hatter: *sitting in the middle of the path have a cup of tea* why don't u two share some tea with me before carrying on *sipping from the cup* I'm in a good mood


Allison rabbit: hm. You must be mad hatter. Indeed you are. Im allison black rabbit. * her curls bounced as she stopped walking and the bunnys on her hat blinked*


Mad hatter: *indicates to the free chairs* please sit down, it is rather disrespectful to ignore my request, being as I spent my time setting this all up for you two
Posted 4/16/13
Allison rabbit:*sits down as curls bounce and rabbits blink* so. Why did you prepare this?
121889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/16/13
Mad hatter: why did u accept my request? Though I did prompt you sit, you didn't have to. *sips from his cup*
Posted 4/16/13
Allison rabbit: im tired from walking.
121889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Mad Hatter: *pauses looking at the sky* It's none of my business but where are you going and why?
200374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
NOva;*was sitting down* she wishes to see the Queen
121889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Mad Hatter: *looks over at Nova and nods* thank you, however both of you have yet to answer the second part my question
200374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Nova;she wishes to serve the queen i am merely guiding her there
121889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/19/13
Mad Hatter: I'm not stopping you *pulls the table cover, there's no table under the piece of cloth, and folds the cloth puts it up his sleeves*
Posted 4/25/13

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Nova;she wishes to serve the queen i am merely guiding her there


Allison Rabbit: *she twitched her bunny ears in her hat* we must get going soon.
200374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 4/25/13
Nova;then let us continue you may come if you wish as thanks for the tea
Posted 4/25/13
Allison Rabbit: very well. *dusts off my dress and sits up*

???:*walks down the path*
200374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 4/25/13

-GameOver- wrote:

Allison Rabbit: very well. *dusts off my dress and sits up*

???:*walks down the path*


NOva;sees the ??? girl* hello
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.