First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Legend of Korra Season 2 and Beyond
25272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 11/8/13 , edited 11/8/13
13883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/9/13
ep 10 little korra is to damn cute ... and why does evil always win
95164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/9/13 , edited 11/9/13
cause Evil cheats
11397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/15/13
Does anyone know where I could watch LoK? That uploads the fastest as soon as the show finish on TV? Really appreciated. Please PM
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/13
I thought I'd just leave this here: http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/67075598971/you-guys

A Korranation post got 10,000 reblogs on tumblr, so we're going to get the finale on Nick.com at midnight EST! I don't know if they intend to post tonight's episodes at the same time, but it's going to be one doozy of a night!


SO MUCH HYPE!!!!
Posted 11/15/13

podracer35 wrote:

I thought I'd just leave this here: http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/67075598971/you-guys

A Korranation post got 10,000 reblogs on tumblr, so we're going to get the finale on Nick.com at midnight EST! I don't know if they intend to post tonight's episodes at the same time, but it's going to be one doozy of a night!

SO MUCH HYPE!!!!


So at 9pm, I can watch the finale online?! That sounds great Thanks for the post
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/15/13
Yeah yeah! Hope they air season 3 & 4 and don't drop them for silly reasons. Also, schedule it for a better time Nick!
95164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/15/13
I really enjoy Korra but I feel like there is someone in the higher ups at Nick that wants it over and done so they can slot some more Toy commercial filler in it's place.

11397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

podracer35 wrote:

I thought I'd just leave this here: http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/67075598971/you-guys

A Korranation post got 10,000 reblogs on tumblr, so we're going to get the finale on Nick.com at midnight EST! I don't know if they intend to post tonight's episodes at the same time, but it's going to be one doozy of a night!


SO MUCH HYPE!!!!

Eh? How is it the finale? Finale is episode 14. Todays episode is 11 and 12. Correct me if im wrong
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

Kappuccino wrote:
Eh? How is it the finale? Finale is episode 14. Todays episode is 11 and 12. Correct me if im wrong

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/11/15-1/legend-of-korra-finale-to-stream-online-tonight
corrected
11397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

HauAreWe wrote:


Kappuccino wrote:
Eh? How is it the finale? Finale is episode 14. Todays episode is 11 and 12. Correct me if im wrong

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/11/15-1/legend-of-korra-finale-to-stream-online-tonight
corrected

Dam wow! Thanks
Btw are there going to be a season 3?
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

Kappuccino wrote:

Btw are there going to be a season 3?


According to the co-creator back in May of this year, yes.
http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/post/50462033888/for-some-reason-this-tight-rough-for-the-second

I have no idea why it's getting such sub-par scheduling treatment for book 2 though..
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

Kappuccino wrote:


HauAreWe wrote:


Kappuccino wrote:
Eh? How is it the finale? Finale is episode 14. Todays episode is 11 and 12. Correct me if im wrong

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/11/15-1/legend-of-korra-finale-to-stream-online-tonight
corrected

Dam wow! Thanks
Btw are there going to be a season 3?


3 and 4! Both are slotted to be 13 episodes each!
11397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/15/13 , edited 11/15/13

podracer35 wrote:


Kappuccino wrote:


HauAreWe wrote:


Kappuccino wrote:
Eh? How is it the finale? Finale is episode 14. Todays episode is 11 and 12. Correct me if im wrong

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/11/15-1/legend-of-korra-finale-to-stream-online-tonight
corrected

Dam wow! Thanks
Btw are there going to be a season 3?


3 and 4! Both are slotted to be 13 episodes each! :)

Thank you! As I'm typing now, episode 11 just finished airing, does anyone know any Anime site thats already uploaded episode 11? Please someone private message me the link. Really really appreciated!
7456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/13
So is anybody actually gonna wait for friday to watch the finale or just watch it at midnight online like a sane person?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.