First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply What character would you be from any anime series ?
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/13
Kamui from Gintama is probably one of my favourite character so if I could be him it would be awesome :3
22679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

It has to be Itachi for me
Posted 6/7/13

AnimeKami wrote:

<- this guy


Who is that character in your avvy? I've been meaning to ask for a while now.

I'd want to be Kazehaya Shouta from Kimi ni Todoke, so I could be with Sawako.
80752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

chase6565 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

<- this guy


Who is that character in your avvy? I've been meaning to ask for a while now.

I'd want to be Kazehaya Shouta from Kimi ni Todoke, so I could be with Sawako.


Akabara Strauss
Posted 6/7/13

AnimeKami wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

<- this guy


Who is that character in your avvy? I've been meaning to ask for a while now.

I'd want to be Kazehaya Shouta from Kimi ni Todoke, so I could be with Sawako.


Akabara Strauss


From what anime?

80752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

chase6565 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

<- this guy


Who is that character in your avvy? I've been meaning to ask for a while now.

I'd want to be Kazehaya Shouta from Kimi ni Todoke, so I could be with Sawako.


Akabara Strauss


From what anime?



I hope it gets an anime... the manga is from The Record of Fallen Vampire
37359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Jabberwock Island
Offline
Posted 6/7/13
I have three big one's who I would love to step in their shoes

Kyon-The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya


Aikawa Ayumu-Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka


Kinnikuman-Kinnikuman
49227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/7/13
23180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/7/13
Gon from Hunter X Hunter
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/13
Shanks in One Piece.

20176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/13
<------- Kuze Hibiki because I want to be a devil summoner too.
2585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/7/13
Amu from Shugo Chara cause Ikuto likes her. plus it would be cool to have her powers.
11194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
A guy from a harem! They get all the the cute girls and there's any personality type you like so you could get your ideal girl!

So out of all the Harems I would pick Aikawa Ayumu from kore wa zombie desu ka? And obviously choose Yuu
49227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
Actually, on a second thought, I think I'd rather like to be Marida Cruz from Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn (though PenPen is good in his own right).



I like when she smiles.
80752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

skullman342 wrote:

A guy from a harem! They get all the the cute girls and there's any personality type you like so you could get your ideal girl!

So out of all the Harems I would pick Aikawa Ayumu from kore wa zombie desu ka? And obviously choose Yuu :D


you know... the benefits of having a harem is: you get ALL the girls...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.