First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime you will re-watch everytime?
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / потерян
Offline
Posted 4/22/13 , edited 4/22/13
Any yaoi I find interesting.
Kuroshitsuji.
Full Metal Alchemist.
Code Geass.
Inu Yasha.
And for a flash back to my childhood Naruto.
15390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/23/13

samueruv wrote:

An anime you will never get tired of watching :D


Campione, Highschool DxD, SAO, Guilty crown, kaichou wa maid-sama, fortune arterial.... and many more
25812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Right there
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
Full metal alchemist
Nichijou
Daily life of high school boys
D.gray-man
Devil may cry


Only these five i think.. probably xD
22656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
Mirai Nikki
Another
Deadman Wonderland
Hetalia
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
70155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 4/23/13

samueruv wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:


samueruv wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:

K-On! and K-On!! Both void of plot just slice of life and entertaining.


ok ok i wanted to see k-on so how good is it? xD


Not much of a story beyond girl band. Just a fun slice of life type anime.


ok ok from 1-10 how awesome is the music?
10 being the highest.


Umm.. it is pretty catchy I would say. Maybe 6 - 7?
11397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
I just finished re-watching Chrome Shelled Regios & torodora! & I will watch Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan anytime
49112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 4/23/13
Oh and how did I forget Tari Tari from my previous list??? Love it and the music, song and drama CDs as well.
18841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/23/13

Blizzard884 wrote:


samueruv wrote:

An anime you will never get tired of watching :D


Campione, Highschool DxD, SAO, Guilty crown, kaichou wa maid-sama, fortune arterial.... and many more




fortune arterial ending is so stale
18885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bayamón - Puerto...
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
Tsuritama and Lucky Star
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/13

animemonster96 wrote:

Mirai Nikki
Another
Deadman Wonderland
Hetalia
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt


hell yeah mirai nikki and hetalia!!
22656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/23/13

samueruv wrote:


animemonster96 wrote:

Mirai Nikki
Another
Deadman Wonderland
Hetalia
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt


hell yeah mirai nikki and hetalia!! :D


Wow, you're like the first guy I've seen that likes Hetalia x3
17525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
Angel Beats
Macross Frontier
Macross
Toradora
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/13

animemonster96 wrote:


samueruv wrote:


animemonster96 wrote:

Mirai Nikki
Another
Deadman Wonderland
Hetalia
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt


hell yeah mirai nikki and hetalia!! :D


Wow, you're like the first guy I've seen that likes Hetalia x3


really? xD someone i met like 2 weeks ago recommended hetalia and im like why not ill watch it xD
its funny, italy is my favorite character
22656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/23/13

samueruv wrote:


animemonster96 wrote:


samueruv wrote:


animemonster96 wrote:

Mirai Nikki
Another
Deadman Wonderland
Hetalia
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt


hell yeah mirai nikki and hetalia!! :D


Wow, you're like the first guy I've seen that likes Hetalia x3


really? xD someone i met like 2 weeks ago recommended hetalia and im like why not ill watch it xD
its funny, italy is my favorite character


Yeah lol. Oh cool hehe. I know right, my favourite is England and France :3
12034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Washingthon
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
FLCL, and since I haven't seen it in forever and would like to rewatch it, Yu Yu Hakusho.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.