First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Girls Don't Like Muscular Guys?
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
ok...this is awkward....

shall we get back to the main topic here?

Its not about the outside that matters, ladies and gentlemen,
its the inside that counts. (but it would be a bonus if the outside was nice too if u catch my drift...haha jk)
hmm_4x 
22491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/1/13

ilaiantala wrote:

ok...this is awkward....

shall we get back to the main topic here?

Its not about the outside that matters, ladies and gentlemen,
its the inside that counts. (but it would be a bonus if the outside was nice too if u catch my drift...haha jk)


I agree xD
I just don't understand the stubbornness of all this
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Earthland
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
Omfg I didn't realize that everyone was fighting haha h
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

hmm_4x wrote:


ilaiantala wrote:

ok...this is awkward....

shall we get back to the main topic here?

Its not about the outside that matters, ladies and gentlemen,
its the inside that counts. (but it would be a bonus if the outside was nice too if u catch my drift...haha jk)


I agree xD
I just don't understand the stubbornness of all this


Says the guy that decided to defend his idiot friend... It would have ended if you never responded.

The funny thing about all this is the guy that I corrected initially agreed to disagree long ago. All you guys came outta nowhere stirring the pot and now im the stubborn one... Yea ok... Like I said, put the anime down. Its warping your brains...
hmm_4x 
22491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/1/13


Says the guy that decided to defend his idiot friend... It would have ended if you never responded.

lol, I just needed to put out your error, just so you understand
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/1/13


hmm_4x 
22491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/1/13

Marsev wrote:



Is this him "agreeing?"
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

hmm_4x wrote:


Marsev wrote:



Is this him "agreeing?"


He wasnt the one that started the whole thing. He, like you decided to interject with some stupid ass statement. I believe it was something along the lines of "I know that Asians eat a lot because I know an Asian girl that eats a lot and drinks hot water" but yea... That's not an ignorant statement.
hmm_4x 
22491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/1/13

CLarose wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


Marsev wrote:



Is this him "agreeing?"


He wasnt the one that started the whole thing. He, like you decided to interject with some stupid ass statement. I believe it was something along the lines of "I know that Asians eat a lot because I know an Asian girl that eats a lot and drinks hot water" but yea... That's not an ignorant statement.


Yes it is.. you're calling her fat
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

hmm_4x wrote:


CLarose wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


Marsev wrote:



Is this him "agreeing?"


He wasnt the one that started the whole thing. He, like you decided to interject with some stupid ass statement. I believe it was something along the lines of "I know that Asians eat a lot because I know an Asian girl that eats a lot and drinks hot water" but yea... That's not an ignorant statement.


Yes it is.. you're calling her fat


You mean to say that your friend is calling her fat. That was his statement not mine. Are you even reading what im typing???

This all started because a guy said this:

"im just Asian XD and most of us have high metabolism since all we really it is rice and it tricks you saying that your full is funny XD cause rice expands in your stomach and makes u feel full when you really didn't really eat alot."


He is basically saying that eating rice is what keeps Asians thin and sorry but that is not true. The thing that keeps ANYONE thin is a caloric deficit but I already explained that very thoroughly. He decided to agree to disagree even though he still didnt want to believe that I was right but he doesn't know squat about nutrition or bodybuilding so I chose not to respond anymore.
47600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / Neverwhere
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

CLarose wrote:

Youre not the average Asian. Sorry if you didnt realize that and I must be something special if you feel the need to troll the shit that I say. You havent said anything to the contrary of what im saying youre just trolling me, plain and simple. The fact that you lived in the Philippines and ate more than the average doesnt mean im wrong. It just means youre mad because you dont want me to speak the TRUTH because it makes you feel some kind of way. You think that im wrong to say that 1/3 of Asians living in Asia live on $1.25 a day and they dont have the luxury to over eat and thats the reason why they arent overweight on average... Yea im so wrong and out of line to make that generalization but you think its just fine and dandy for these idiots to sit here and say that Asians eat a lot of food because thats what the animes told them and thats what they see here in America... Yea, youre just as stupid as they are... My generalization is bad but theirs is ok...


Lol so you're gonna dismiss the only Asian who actually responds to you as a troll because what I say doesn't go with whatever "facts" you seem to know. Still no resource, buddy... At least I have my first hand experience. I actually feel a little pissed off that it seems the "average" Asian to you is one that works in some factory and barely makes enough money to by a bag of rice to feed his family. Yeah, that pisses me off quite a bit. And stop using that psychology "you feel this, you think that" bullshit on me. I know what I think and I know how I feel. You, on the other hand are just making baseless assumptions because your mind is so tightly locked on a flawed argument that proves how much you actually DON'T KNOW about what you're talking about.

1) You are NOT Asian.
2) You are NOT living IN Asia.
3) You have no credible resource to cite to prove your point.

So tell me, who's stupid here? Most Asians the people here have met probably DO eat a lot. Why? Because they are Asians who are NOT living in poverty because believe it or not, Asians living in poverty cannot afford to go to America. Unless, I'm wrong and they can afford a visa when they can't even feed themselves. So yes, the generalization of most people on here is acceptable. When was the last time you came across an Asian family living in poverty? I'm curious...
hmm_4x 
22491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

^ she told you xD


You mean to say that your friend is calling her fat. That was his statement not mine. Are you even reading what im typing???


Ah d*mn you got me. I didn't read, I was having too much fun trolling you. Props to you.

Looks like you won the battle, but everyone reading knows i won the war!
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Youre not the average Asian. Sorry if you didnt realize that and I must be something special if you feel the need to troll the shit that I say. You havent said anything to the contrary of what im saying youre just trolling me, plain and simple. The fact that you lived in the Philippines and ate more than the average doesnt mean im wrong. It just means youre mad because you dont want me to speak the TRUTH because it makes you feel some kind of way. You think that im wrong to say that 1/3 of Asians living in Asia live on $1.25 a day and they dont have the luxury to over eat and thats the reason why they arent overweight on average... Yea im so wrong and out of line to make that generalization but you think its just fine and dandy for these idiots to sit here and say that Asians eat a lot of food because thats what the animes told them and thats what they see here in America... Yea, youre just as stupid as they are... My generalization is bad but theirs is ok...


Lol so you're gonna dismiss the only Asian who actually responds to you as a troll because what I say doesn't go with whatever "facts" you seem to know. Still no resource, buddy... At least I have my first hand experience. I actually feel a little pissed off that it seems the "average" Asian to you is one that works in some factory and barely makes enough money to by a bag of rice to feed his family. Yeah, that pisses me off quite a bit. And stop using that psychology "you feel this, you think that" bullshit on me. I know what I think and I know how I feel. You, on the other hand are just making baseless assumptions because your mind is so tightly locked on a flawed argument that proves how much you actually DON'T KNOW about what you're talking about.

1) You are NOT Asian.
2) You are NOT living IN Asia.
3) You have no credible resource to cite to prove your point.

So tell me, who's stupid here? Most Asians the people here have met probably DO eat a lot. Why? Because they are Asians who are NOT living in poverty because believe it or not, Asians living in poverty cannot afford to go to America. Unless, I'm wrong and they can afford a visa when they can't even feed themselves. So yes, the generalization of most people on here is acceptable. When was the last time you came across an Asian family living in poverty? I'm curious...


So you mean to tell me that because you are ONE insignificant person and you know maybe 100 - 1000 Asian people that PROBABLY eat a lot that makes a difference in what the numbers actually are? Youre a damn fool. The kid already gave you a resource http://data.worldbank.org If you werent so busy trolling, you would see that.

As far as being offensive, how about this? I find it offensive that when someone says Asia, most people snap to Japan as if Japan is the only noteworthy place in Asia. What about Vietnam? Korea? Thailand? Nepal? See what I did there? We can all be offended by anything we want but in the end it doesnt mean shit. You want to pick me out of the crowd of people saying ignorant offensive generalizations about Asians that arent true but when I say something factual, you wanna feel some kinda way... Thats hilarious!!!

I dont care if you feel some kind of way about what it is in Asia. 80% of Haiti lives below the poverty line and im Haitian. You dont see me getting all bent up over it. Its a FACT. I cant help that you cant deal with facts. Go live in your anime escapist world with that bullshit.
hmm_4x 
22491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/1/13



I dont care if you feel some kind of way about what it is in Asia. 80% of Haiti lives below the poverty line and im Haitian. You dont see me getting all bent up over it. Its a FACT. I cant help that you cant deal with facts. Go live in your anime escapist world with that bullshit.


See, I try to escape, but idiotic people draw me into forums and i cant help but give them a hard time... especially when they're wrong

P.S about you being haitian
47600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / Neverwhere
Offline
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

CLarose wrote:

So you mean to tell me that because you are ONE insignificant person and you know maybe 100 - 1000 Asian people that eat a lot that makes a difference in what the numbers actually are? Youre a damn fool. The kid already gave you a resource http://data.worldbank.org

I dont care if you feel some kind of way about what it is in Asia. 80% of Haiti lives below the poverty line and im Haitian. You dont see me getting all bent up over it. Its a FACT. I cant help that you cant deal with facts. Go live in your anime escapist world with that bullshit.


That doesn't prove your statement about Asians eating less than most people around the world, which is what I initially responded to. 1/3 of Asians living in poverty is not a majority. So tell me, how many impoverished Asians do you know that you can freely throw about such a generalization? I don't "feel" a certain way about anything. I'm trying to have an intellectual argument here, but it seems that is too much for you to take so you throw about baseless ramblings and call me names and make stupid comments about me and dismiss what I say. It's painful to watch when someone cannot simply admit that they don't know everything.


“Wisest is she who knows she does not know.”
― Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.