First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Girls Don't Like Muscular Guys?
39659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/25/13

CLarose wrote:


eegah87 wrote:

It depends on the girl we aren't all the same. Personally I like men that have a little muscle but I'm not into body builder types I think too much muscle is gross. Also not having any muscles isn't a deal breaker for me I judge men more on personality than looks.


You dont know what a bodybuilder is. Thats why you say that...


I do know and that is why I said that. No offense to bodybuilders I am just not attracted to them. But there are plenty of women out there who are so I don't think my disinterest is really any big loss.
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/13
I've seen all kinds of guys with all kinds of girls. Plenty that make you think "wtf".

Its called personal preference.
16822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/13
Well I hope they do. Except this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUCip0IJxkE
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 4/25/13 , edited 4/25/13

eegah87 wrote:


CLarose wrote:


eegah87 wrote:

It depends on the girl we aren't all the same. Personally I like men that have a little muscle but I'm not into body builder types I think too much muscle is gross. Also not having any muscles isn't a deal breaker for me I judge men more on personality than looks.


You dont know what a bodybuilder is. Thats why you say that...


I do know and that is why I said that. No offense to bodybuilders I am just not attracted to them. But there are plenty of women out there who are so I don't think my disinterest is really any big loss.



When you think bodybuilder, you probably picture Arnold in his prime or guys like Ronnie Coleman but you don't have to be 275lbs of muscle to be a bodybuilder. Guys like Mark Wahlburg, Nelly and 50 Cent are good examples of guys that are bodybuilders that people dont normally think of as bodybuilders.
12377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/25/13
Girls seem to like guys with a little bit of muscle and some tone, but nothing extreme like Schwarzenegger-status bodybuilders. 90-pound twigs are also seemingly undesired. And obviously no 300-pound couch potatoes.
14265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pennsylvania, US
Offline
Posted 4/26/13


I think this holds true for a lot of people; most people upon hearing "bodybuilder" envision a guy who's been on roids and HGH for years, not realizing that first-rate natural bodybuilders look more like this:
14602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

Taurelion wrote:



I think this holds true for a lot of people; most people upon hearing "bodybuilder" envision a guy who's been on roids and HGH for years, not realizing that first-rate natural bodybuilders look more like this:


Yeah, for me I'm not at all attracted to this either. Honestly, I think it looks disgusting if a guy looks that muscular. I much prefer guys that look fit than really muscular.
This really is a matter of personal choice, since there are most likely girls/guys that would go ga-ga over him simply because of his muscles.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 4/26/13 , edited 4/26/13

Taurelion wrote:



I think this holds true for a lot of people; most people upon hearing "bodybuilder" envision a guy who's been on roids and HGH for years, not realizing that first-rate natural bodybuilders look more like this:


Exactly! People don't realize that a lot of these guys are around 160 - 180lbs too! Most people don't know what fit really is. They're used to seeing fat or skinny fat people.
24725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

CLarose wrote:

Exactly! People don't realize that a lot of these guys are around 160 - 180lbs too! Most people don't know what fit really is. They're used to seeing fat or skinny fat people.

Stop trying to push your desires on other people. Not everyone likes the same thing, or for the same reasons.

Orientation aside, big men freak me out. I've been attacked too many times and I am very aware of my size and strength disadvantage. That guy in the picture would never get close enough to touch me, and I wouldn't allow myself to be cornered or surrounded by a group of similar-looking men. Men can be dangerous, so I pay attention to my surroundings, don't put myself in bad situations, and I carry a weapon. Considering that 25% of women are assaulted before they turn 18, you can safely assume that many women have learned to act this way.
7137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
I agree to some extent with the post above. Most of the super-muscular guys I know are also the most short-tempered and aggressive ones, and hence, I have learned to stay away from those kind of guys. Of course not every muscular guy is like that, but there are some cases when being around a muscular dude can make you feel uneasy as a young girl. But honestly I've just never been attracted to big muscles anyway (the looks of them). I prefer normal/skinny with a bit of muscle definition.

But it's completely different for everyone. My friends for example, prefer the "hollywood-toned" kinda guys.
5145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Covina, California
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

DudeItsMark wrote:

Who tf is Gar

First of all, cut the cursing, some don't like to read it and it doesn't need to be added to a conversation to be civil.

Gar is a character from the series: Naruto, he's a " ninja " who carries a Hugh Jar of sand on his Back because he uses this sand as a medium for his " Jutsu "., you could say, in the world of the Avatar, he'd be an earth bender,
5145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Covina, California
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

mhibicke wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Exactly! People don't realize that a lot of these guys are around 160 - 180lbs too! Most people don't know what fit really is. They're used to seeing fat or skinny fat people.

Stop trying to push your desires on other people. Not everyone likes the same thing, or for the same reasons.

Orientation aside, big men freak me out. I've been attacked too many times and I am very aware of my size and strength disadvantage. That guy in the picture would never get close enough to touch me, and I wouldn't allow myself to be cornered or surrounded by a group of similar-looking men. Men can be dangerous, so I pay attention to my surroundings, don't put myself in bad situations, and I carry a weapon. Considering that 25% of women are assaulted before they turn 18, you can safely assume that many women have learned to act this way.


wow, I never considered myself to be dangerous to anyone, and where do you pick up these satistics anyway, I know within myself I would NEVER attack a woman to sexually or violently hurt her, Because in God's Word the Bible, God condemns men of that sort.
55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

starry wrote:

Personally I prefer guys who work out.

Also, the only reason I watched the whole dreadful Twilight series is because of that few precious moments of Taylor.




Starry spilling the truest tea as usual.
Taylor Lautner is hot although he is gay.

10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 4/26/13 , edited 4/26/13

mhibicke wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Exactly! People don't realize that a lot of these guys are around 160 - 180lbs too! Most people don't know what fit really is. They're used to seeing fat or skinny fat people.

Stop trying to push your desires on other people. Not everyone likes the same thing, or for the same reasons.

Orientation aside, big men freak me out. I've been attacked too many times and I am very aware of my size and strength disadvantage. That guy in the picture would never get close enough to touch me, and I wouldn't allow myself to be cornered or surrounded by a group of similar-looking men. Men can be dangerous, so I pay attention to my surroundings, don't put myself in bad situations, and I carry a weapon. Considering that 25% of women are assaulted before they turn 18, you can safely assume that many women have learned to act this way.


Oh man here we go with the personal stories... Lemme just set you straight real quick. I never pushed anything on anyone, I'm simply stating that all bodybuilders are not big guys like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Flex Wheeler. People who don't know anything about bodybuilding seem to think that you have to be some oversized muscle bound goliath of a human being to be considered one and it just ain't true. I see that someone mentioned Taylor Lautner... Well guess what? Hes a bodybuilder if you didnt realize and hes not huge. He's like 5'11" 150lbs and there are plenty of bodybuilders his size. Nowadays MOST body builders are closer to his size than the big guys but people who don't know what they're talking about don't know that. You can talk about you fears and sad stories all you want, just don't try to pull me into that bullshit as if I'm trying to force someone to have a different preference because that is NOT what I'm doing. If you're gonna get on your soapbox and start attacking folks, at least make some damn sense.
47598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / Your boundaries
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
It's amusing when pets do as they're told..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.